UP ITI 2021 Result [Dates, Counselling, Documents] : UP ITI Merit List / Seat Allotment Result 2021 will be announced in due course. Selection of candidates as per their choice of college/trade will be based on the order of merit. UP ITI merit list will be prepared after considering marks of candidates in the essential educational qualification certificate. Once UP ITI merit list is available, the process of online seat allotment will start.
To check the position in UP ITI merit list, both new and old registered users will have to use their registration no. and date of birth. Further details on UP ITI merit list and seat allotment result have been provided below.
Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh will release separate results of 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th rounds of seat allotment. Candidates who will receive admission in any round of seat allotment must report to respective college within the prescribed dates. Shortlisted candidates will get admission into State Council for Vocational Training (SCVT) and National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) courses based on their rank and merit.
Shortlisted candidates will get a call letter through www.scvtup.in having details of allotted course/institute. At the time of admission into the institute, candidates will get two – ‘Freeze’ & ‘Float’. They will have to select any one option.
If they select the option ‘Freeze’ then they will not be considered for further up-gradation process but if they select ‘Float’ option then they will be considered for up-gradation process in which candidates will be preferred for his / her own selected higher options (of course/trade/institute), if vacancies are left. Option selected by candidates will be applicable in all rounds of seat allotment.
UP ITI Important Events & Dates
|Name of the event||UP ITI admission 2021|
|Organized by||State Council for Vocational Training (S.C.V.T.), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Admission process||Based on merit list|
|1 st merit list||Notified Soon|
|1 st round of seat allocation process will start from||Notified Soon|
|2 nd merit list||Notified Soon|
|2 nd round of seat allocation process will start from||Notified Soon|
|3 rd merit list||Notified Soon|
|3 rd round of seat allocation process will start from||Notified Soon|
|Last merit list||Notified Soon|
|Last round of seat allocation process will start from||Notified Soon|
|Website to check merit list||www.vppup.in|
Latest reservation rules will be applicable for admissions into all ITI institutes. In every trade, up to 21% of seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to SC category, 02% of seats for ST candidates and 27% of seats for OBC candidates. Horizontal reservation policies will also be applicable as shown below
|Female candidates (in State ITIs)||0.2|
|Dependents of freedom fighters||0.02|
UP ITI Bonus Marks
- Such sportspersons who have a certificate issued by respective sports association will get 3 bonus marks
- Industrial employees or employees recommended by industry will get 5 bonus marks
- Son and unmarried or widow daughter of workers in ITI will get 10 bonus marks
UP ITI 2021 Seat Allocation Process
As per the arrangement made for the UP ITI upcoming session 2021-20, the following seat allocation process will be determined
- The candidate will be considered registered for his home district
- The number of seats available on the basis of institution wise, trade-wise etc. will be available online
- For admission, candidates can select the option of a maximum of 06 institutions in any of the 03 districts of the state. Students can give their preference in order by selecting up to 10 different trades of each group – A and group – B courses. For seat allocation, state-level merit list will be prepared separately for group-A and group-B.
- The selection list of Group-A will be prepared first. If a candidate is allotted a seat in Group-A, then s/he will not be considered for selection for Group-B courses/trades.
Instructions Regarding The Courses Under Group ‘A’ & ‘B’
Each candidate will get the following three options for the trades available in the courses under Group-A and Group-B
- Candidates can select any 10 trades available in Group-A (or)
- Candidates can select any 10 trades available in Group-B (or)
- Candidates can select any 10-10 trades available in Group-A and Group-B, respectively.
The merit of Group-A and Group-B Group will be different depending on the marks of candidates in their academic qualification (after adding bonus marks/priority points, if any). However, if a candidate is allotted a seat in Group-A, then s/he will not be considered for Group-B.
1st UP ITI Merit list / First Round Of Seat Allocation
Candidates who have submitted an online application through the official website of VVPUP will be able to check UP ITI merit list (1st) in the first week of July 2021 (tentative). Candidates who have their names in 1st ITI merit list can report to respective ITI College to complete admission formalities. Candidates can also wait for the result of the second round of seat allotment.
- There will be a separate merit list for Group A and Group B courses
- If a candidate secures a seat in Group A then s/he will not be considered for ‘Group B’
- The process of seat allotment for any group will be based on the order of the priority. Firstly, references given by candidates will be checked. On the basis of candidate’s merit and reservation class, s/he will be allotted a seat in any 1 out of 6 institutions preferred by him/her. If it is not so, then this process will be repeated for the next trade marked by him/her in priority order, unless there is no NCVT affiliate seat available in all trades and institutions identified by him/her or until s/he gets a seat affiliated with NCVT
- Subsequently, this process will be repeated for candidates of the next ranking order and all the seats will be allocated in the same sequence to all the candidates till all available seats are allocated
- Candidates up to 4 times of available seats will be considered for 1st merit list
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by sending them a message on their registered mobile
- If any candidate will not take admission before the last date then his/her allotment of seat will be cancelled and s/he will be kept out for the further process
2nd UP ITI Merit list / Second Round Of Seat Allocation
Once the first round of seat allotment is over, UP ITI merit list (2nd) with seat allotment result 2021 will be announced by the VPPUP most probably in the 2nd week of July 2021. In this round, firstly such seats will be considered for admissions which are allotted to candidates in the first round but still available which means candidates have not taken admission to their allotted seat/course.
In the second round of seat allotment, such candidates will also be included who have taken admission to their allotted seat but due to availability of seats, they can now get better options.
- 2nd UP ITI merit list will be published on the official website in due course and candidates will be informed for the same through a message to be sent by VVPUP on their registered mobile number
- Candidates will get a maximum of 6 days for taking admission
- Candidates who get admission under upgradation process will have to complete the admission process. However, such candidates need not submit the application fee.
- Candidates who do not take admission to their allotted seat/course will not be eligible for a further round
3rd UP ITI Merit list / Third Round Of Seat Allocation
After completing 2nd round, a list will be prepared to have details of remaining seats. This list will be uploaded on the website tentatively in the 3rd week of July 2021.
- Candidates up to 4 times of remaining seats will be considered for this round
- Candidates who do not get any seat in previous seat allotment rounds will be considered for this round
- The entire seat allotment process will be completed in 09 days and candidates will get maximum 05 days for taking admission
- After completion of this round, remaining seats will be considered as unreserved & Seat allocation Process will be started again
4th UP ITI Merit list / Fourth Round Of Seat Allocation
- Within 07 days, the online application will be invited from candidates for remaining seats
- Candidates who had previously applied for admission but didn’t get any seat can see their form on the portal by entering registration number; such candidates will have to provide their preference only on portal
- Newly registered candidates will have to verify their certificates/documents from the principal of optioned Institute within 3 Days; after verifying documents, the principal will have to prepare a separate list for Group A and Group B
- The process will be completed District wise within 04 Days & Candidates will be given 5 days’ time to take admission
- The work to fill the vacant seats at the district level will be done by the following committee – District Employment Assistance Officer, Principal of the respective State Industrial Training Institute and Nodal Principal of the concerned district, State Industrial Training Institute
How To Check UP ITI Result/Merit List 2021?
The process to check UP ITI result/merit list/result of the allocation of seats will be same throughout the admission procedure.
- Open the official website of VPPUP or www.vppup.in
- Find and click on UP ITI result/merit list link
- A new page will open up where you have to enter your UP ITI registration number
- Then select your date of birth
- Click on the tab ‘Submit’
- Your UP ITI result /merit list will appear on the screen
- Take a print out and keep it safe for future reference
UP ITI Counselling
Candidates who will be appearing for any round of seat allocation have to go for counselling to be held in respective college/institution. During counselling, the following documents of candidates will be needed for verification
- Final submitted application form
- Mark sheets / passing certificates of Class 10th or 12th
- Community certificate (if applicable)
- PwBD certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Valid ID proof
- Other necessary documents/certificates
At the time of admission, all shortlisted candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 300/- towards caution money and candidates other than SC / ST will be required to pay Rs. 40/- per month against training fees.
UP ITI Result & Seat Allocation FAQs
Q. When Will UP ITI Result Get Released?
A. UP ITI result or 1st merit list will be released in online mode in the first week of July 2021 (tentative).
Q. What Is The Rank Needed For Admission Into Government ITI College?
A. Rank required for admission into Government ITI College will be updated here in due course.
Q. When Will 2nd Merit List Available?
A. UP ITI second merit list will be available most probably in the second week of July 2021.
Q. When UP ITI Application Form Will Be Available?
UP ITI application form is available from 18th June 2021 and the last date of registration will be 12th July 2021.
Q. What Are The Number Of Seats Available In Private ITIs?
A. 3,64,781 (provisional).
Q. Where To Check Third Round Allotment Result?
A. You can check through this link @ apps.vppup.in/general/FrmchkAllotedStudent.aspx
Q. What Are The Details Needed To Check UP ITI Result?
A. Candidate’s registration number and date of birth are needed to check the UP ITI result/merit list.
Q. I Secured 88% Marks In High School. Will I Get Admission Into Government College?
A. It depends on the rank you will score.