Download UP Lekhpal Call Letter 2018 : UP Lekhpal 2018 Admit Card is the essential document that every candidate will have to carry to the examination centre to get the permission to sit at the written examination for recruitment of lekhpals. The admit cards for the candidates, who have applied for the recruitment examination will be released on the official website of the UPSSSC. Candidates, whose application is not rejected can download their admit card or hall tickets from the website at upsssc.gov.in.
UP Lekhpal Admit Card Release Date
In general, the admit cards will be released 5-7 days before the exam date. Candidates can get to know the exact date from which they can download the admit card once officially declared. UP Lekhpal exam 2018 is expected to be held as per schedule. It has been announced that the recruitment examination will be conducted for 4000 vacancies for the position of Lekhpal. These vacancies will be filled in different districts in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Lekhpal Admit Card Download Process
The Admit Card should be downloaded from the official website as mentioned earlier. Here is the process involved in downloading:
- Candidates, who have applied for the UP Lekhpal 2018, will have to visit the official website at upsssc.gov.in/
- On this web page, find UP Lekhpal admit card download link
- Enter the registration number
- Then, they will have to choose their Date of Birth, which includes “Day, Month and Year”. There will be a drop-down menu from which candidates should choose the day, month and year of their birth
- Next, they will have to choose their gender from the drop-down menu
- Then, they will have to enter the verification code that is a captcha
- Finally, they should click on the option called “Download Admit Card”.
- After downloading, they will have to get it printed and they should invariably carry it to the examination centre. Else, they will not be permitted to take up the examination.
Using this web link, candidates can also check their application status and candidates will find an option called “know your registration number” on this page. If they do not have their registration number, they can use this service to get their registration number.
This link will take them to a page, where they will have to enter their full name, date of birth, their father/husband’s name and finally they will have to enter the captcha code. Using this option, they can search their registration number, which is important to download the admit card.
Details on UP Lekhpal Admit Card 2018
Candidates are recommended to make sure whether the details in the admit card are correct before they download it. The admit card will have the following details:
- Name of the candidates
- His/her Date of Birth
- Father’s/Husband’s name
- Applicant’s photograph
- His/her registration number
- Examination Centre Name
- Date and time of the examination
- Reporting time to the examination centre
- Code of the test centre
- Complete address of the examination centre
- Instructions to the candidates
- Space for the invigilator and the candidate to sign
Documents To Carry To The Examination Centre
Candidates will have to carry the admit card without fail. They are also recommended to keep a valid photo identity with them. They should make sure that their name in the photo identity should be the same format as in the admit card. The following identity cards can be carried:
- Aadhar card
- Driving license
- Bank passbook with a photo
- ID card of the previously studied institution
- Electoral card
Read : UP Lekhpal Result 2018
Instruction For Candidates
Candidates need a registration number to download the admit card. So, they are recommended to keep their registration number safe. The good thing about UP Lekhpal is that they can get the registration number if they forget it or miss it as there is a provision to find the registration number by providing personal details about the candidates on the official website. Also, they will need this registration number for all future correspondence as well.
Also, the admit card will have the details about the date and time on which a candidate will have to reach the examination centre. They are recommended to be on time. It will help them complete the formalities before the examination begins. They should not forget to bring the admit card along with a valid photo identification to the examination hall. They should not bring any other item other than the stationery; admit card and a valid photo ID proof.
If they bring any other items, they will be asked to leave them outside the examination hall. So, it is better to avoid bringing any of these items to the examination centre. Candidates are recommended to carefully go through the instructions given in the admit card. They should follow the same for reaching the examination hall and for leaving from the examination hall.