UP Lekhpal 2018 Apply Online : UP Lekhpal application form will get released to apply online on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission at upsssc.gov.in/. Candidates planning to apply for the UP Lekhpal 2018 will have to know the eligibility criteria to apply for this position. It is expected that the application form of Uttar Pradesh Lekhpal will be released soon. The registration starting date and the closing date will be out once the notification is released by the UPSSSC. This recruitment is planned to be conducted for the recruitment of candidates for the Lekhpal position and it has already been announced that the recruitment process will happen for the 4000 vacant positions that are going to be filled in different districts in the state.
|Date of Notification||Expected to be Released Soon|
|Starting date to apply||Will be known once the notification is out|
|Last date to apply||Will be known once the notification is out|
|Date of written examination||Will be known once the notification is out|
UP Lekhpal Eligibility 2018
The eligibility requirements of UP lekhpal exam are to be met by applicants based on age and educational qualification are detailed below:
UP Lekhpal Age Limit
To apply for the Lekhpal position, candidates must be of at least 18 years of age as of 2018. As far as the upper age limit is concerned, candidates cannot be more than 40 years of age. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates from the reserved category as per the UP government rules for government job recruitment.
To apply for the Lekhpal position with the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission, the applicants must have completed their higher secondary or intermediate from a recognized board or university. Also, the applicants must possess CCC certificate to apply for this position. Candidates with an equivalent qualification are also eligible to apply.
Now, candidates know the UP Lekphal qualification requirements. It is important for them to know about Lekhpal online form 2018, such that they can easily apply.
UP Lekhpal Application Form 2018
It is expected that for the year 2018, the notification for the UP Lekhpal recruitment will be released soon. Once the notification is out and the application process is open, candidates will find an active link on the official website of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in. They will have to apply in online mode only for the Lekhpal Position, they cannot apply in any other mode.
How To Apply Online?
Candidates will have to follow the application procedure listed below to apply online for the UP Lekhpal 2018 once the application process starts:
- Visit the website of UPSSSC at www.upsssc.gov.in.
- On this website, they will have to look for the notification link for UP Lekhpal 2018.
- They will have to click on this notification and should make sure to read the notification details completely.
- Particularly, they should make sure that they meet the details stated under the eligibility section to make sure about their ability to apply.
- Once, they are confident that they are eligible they will have to come out of the notification page and look for the link for new registration.
- On new registration, they will get the login credentials after filling basic information along with other details. They can use these credentials to log in and fill up the application.
- If they have already registered and have the login credentials for the UPSSSC website, they can directly login to fill up the application form online.
- As a first step in the process of applying, you will have to fill up the basic details in the application.
- The second step is the filling up of details pertaining to their educational qualification.
- After this, they will have to upload the recent passport size photo and signature.
- Then, they will have to pay the appropriate application fee.
- Finally, they can submit the application. But, submission has to be done after the declaration. They will have to declare in the space provided in the application that the details they have entered are correct to the best of their knowledge.
- Also, they are recommended to take a print out of the application for future reference.
The UP lekhpal application fee differs based on the category to which the applicants belong. Here is a table to show the application fee for different categories:
|Category||Application Fee||Online Portal Charges|
|PH Candidates||No Application Fee||-|
|ST and SC Candidates||Rs.150||Rs.15|
|General and OBC candidates||Rs.300||Rs.15|
Candidates have the option to pay the application fee via SBI Online Payment Gateway. They can pay the fee using a Debit/credit card or via internet banking. Even, payment via E-Challan is possible. The application fee once paid cannot be refunded at any cost.
To Apply Online
During the process of online submission of application, they should have certain documents ready. They are:
- Class X certificate for date of birth
- Higher secondary/intermediate certificate
- Scanned copy of their photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Credit/debit card/ Net banking details
For Document Verification
Candidates shortlisted through the written test will have to submit the required documents pertaining to their age, educational qualification and community at the time of document verification. They will have to reach the document verification centre along with the required documents in original and also in copies. Keeping these details ready will ease the application process for candidates.
Interested candidates will have to wait for the notification to be released in the official website. They can regularly check the website at upsssc.gov.in/ to keep themselves updated about the starting date and last date to apply online. The other option available for candidates is yet another official website at bor.up.nic.in/.
Read : UP Lekhpal 2018 Result