UP Lekhpal 2021 Apply Online : UP Lekhpal application form 2021 will be released in August 2021 and candidates can apply online on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission at upsssc.gov.in/. Candidates who are interested in the UP Lekhpal Bharti 2021 must check eligibility and submit the online application form for the UP Lekhpal 2021 recruitment from August 2021.
To apply for UP Lekhpal 2021, candidates are required to fill and submit an online application through the website upsssc.gov.in. The last date for registration of online application and payment of fee is September 2021.
UP Chakbandi Lekhpal general recruitment competitive examination 2021 will be conducted for a total of 7882 vacancies of Chakbandi Lekhpal available in Uttar Pradesh Chakbandi Aayukt, Lucknow. Category-wise post distribution of UP Chakbandi Lekhpal is given below.
- General – 1002
- SC – 362
- ST – 0
- OBC – 0
- Women – 272
- PH – 54
- Ex-Army – 68
- Freedom Fighter – 27
- Skilled Player – 0
- Man – 0
UP Lekhpal Important Dates
|Date of Notification||August 2021|
|Online registration||August 2021|
|Online payment can be done between||August/September 2021|
|Last date to edit application||September 2021|
|UP Lekhpal 2021 Exam||November 2021|
Read : UP Lekhpal Syllabus 2021 | UP Lekhpal 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who are interested in the job of Lekhpal can apply for UP Lekhpal recruitment 2021. But before applying, they must check the UP Lekhpal eligibility as shown below.
UP Lekhpal Eligibility 2021
The eligibility requirements of the UP Lekhpal exam are to be met by applicants based on age and educational qualification are detailed below:
UP Lekhpal Age Limit
As of 01 August 2021, candidates applying for UP Lekhpal 2021 must be 18 years old but not have attained an age of 40 years or candidates should be born between 02 August 1980 to 01 August 2002. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates from the reserved category as per the UP government rules for government job recruitment.
UP Lekhpal Age Relaxation is as follows.
- SC/ST – 5 Yrs
- OBC – 5 Yrs
- PH – 5 Yrs
Note: Candidates claiming relaxation in the upper age limit must have relevant documents of the category.
To apply for the Lekhpal position with the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission, the applicants must have completed their higher secondary or intermediate from a recognized board or university. Candidates with equivalent qualifications are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who have completed their 2 years of service in the Territorial Army or have obtained a National Cadet Corps B certificate will get preference in this general recruitment.
Now, candidates know the UP Lekphal qualification requirements. It is important for them to know about Lekhpal online form 2021 so that they can easily apply.
UP Lekhpal Application Form 2021
The notification for the UP Lekhpal recruitment will be released by UPSSSC in August 2021. With the release of UP Lekhpal notification, the application process will start and candidates can find an active link on the official website of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in. They will have to apply in online mode only for the Lekhpal Position, they cannot apply in any other mode.
UP Lekhpal – How To Apply Online?
Candidates will have to follow the application procedure listed below to apply online for the UP Lekhpal 2021.
- Visit the website of UPSSSC at www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on tab ‘Candidate Registration’ available under ‘Applicant Segment’
- A new page will open up having details of ongoing UPSSSC recruitment events
- Find and click on the tab ‘Apply’ available against advertisement number ‘-Exam/2021’
- Instantly, details of UP Lekhpal 2021 will pop up on the same webpage
- If you want to view total and category wise UP Lekhpal vacancy then click on the tab ‘View’ available under ‘Total No. of Post’ otherwise click on the tab ‘Candidate Registration’
- A new page will open up where you have to select ‘No’ option if you haven’t ever been applied online against any post, conducted by UPSSSC; but if you have applied previously then select the option ‘Yes’ and enter your UPSSSC registration number to proceed further
- Click on the tab ‘Proceed’
- Important details will pop up; read all the details then accept the declaration and click on the tab ‘I Accept’
UP Lekhpal Candidate Registration Form
- You will see a ‘Candidate Registration Form’
- Enter your personal details such as ‘name’, father’s / mother’s name, etc.
- If you are a domicile of Uttar Pradesh then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- If you are ‘Dependent of UP Freedom Fighter’ then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- If you are ‘Ex. Army / ECO / SSCO / CO’ then select the option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- If you are ‘Handicap of UP’ then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- If you are a skilled player of UP then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- If you are a Government employee of UP then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- Select your ‘Home State’, ‘District’, ‘Category’, ‘EWS Status’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Marital Status’, ‘Gender’ etc.
- Enter your mobile number and email ID
- Enter your ‘High School & Intermediate details’ such as ‘Board name’, ‘year of passing’, ‘roll number’, Grade system, etc.
- Enter your ‘Essential Qualification Details’ such as ‘Board / Institution / University name’, ‘Year of passing’, ‘cert/roll number & issue date’
- Enter verification code then click on the tab ‘Submit’ and click on the ‘Ok’ button on the resulting pop-up
- Now, your registration is successful
Upload photo and Signature
- A new page will open up having your registration details; click on the tab ‘Click here to upload a photo with signature’ available on the same page
- Upload scanned files of your photo and signature
- Then click on the tab ‘Upload Photo And Signature’
File Remaining Details
- Read and accept the declaration to fill and submit the remaining details
- Notification details, Candidate’s Personal, other details, and High School & Intermediate details will be shown
- Upload documents such as Age Proof, Residence Proof which are optional by entering Issuing Authority, Issuing date, and Certificate No. or else enter ‘NA’
- Essential qualification details will be shown
- Select options of ‘Preferential Qualification Details’ such as Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 2 years, obtained NCC B Certificate
- Enter your permanent and correspondence/mailing address details such as Name, House No./ Village, Street/PO, Locality/Kasba/City, State Name, District Name, PIN
- Accept the declaration by selecting ‘Yes’ then click on tab ‘Preview’
- Verify all the details then type the verification code as shown in the image
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Now your application details have been saved successfully; you will also see a registration number and the fee details
- Click on the tab ‘Click here to pay the required fee’
Fee Deposit & Final Submit
- A pop up will come with ‘Kind Attention’
- If you want to change the caste category and domicile of your state then click on the ‘Yes’ button or else ‘No’ and proceed further to make payment online. Modify the details such as Domicile, Caste before submission of fee or else it will not be allowed
- Application Fee Payment module will be shown with candidate personal details and fee details along with payment options
- Select State Bank MOPS to pay the fee using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or SBI Buddy and click on ‘Proceed for Fee Deposition’
Print Application Form
- After submitting the application fee online print your final submitted application form for further reference
UP Chakbandi Lekhpal Online Form
UP Lekhpal Fee & Mode of Payment
The UP Lekhpal application fee differs based on the category to which the applicants belong. Here is a table to show the application fee for different categories:
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)||Online Processing Charges (in Rs.)||Total online application fee (in Rs.)|
|ST and SC Candidates||70||25||95|
|General and OBC candidates||160||25||185|
Candidates have the option to pay the application fee via the SBI Online Payment Gateway. They can pay the fee using a Debit/credit card or via internet banking. Even, payment via E-Challan is possible. The application fee once paid cannot be refunded at any cost.
Modification/ Edit Application Form
A correction window will be available to modify/ edit the candidate’s details of UP Lekhpal’s submitted application. Candidates who want to modify the submitted details can make corrections by accessing the correction window till September 2021.
But they should edit only once and no more option will be given to correct the application once edited and submitted. However, Caste and Domicile details cannot be modified or edited once the application fee has been deposited.
How to Modify Candidate Details?
- Click on the ‘Modify Submitted Application’ option available on the home page of UPSSSC
- Enter Candidate registration number, Date of birth, Registered mobile number
- Enter Verification code
- Click on ‘Click Here to Proceed’
- The application form will be opened
- Edit the required details and submit the application
UP Lekhpal Application Modification
To Apply Online
During the process of online submission of applications, they should have certain documents ready. They are:
- Class X certificate for date of birth
- Higher secondary/intermediate certificate
- Scanned copy of their photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Credit/debit card/ Net banking details
- Valid email ID and active mobile number
Guidelines For Scanning Photo and Signature
- Photo to be scanned should be taken not more than 6 months ago
- The size of the photo should 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- The face of a candidate should cover at least 70% part of the photograph
- The scanned file of the photo should be less than 30 KB
- The size of the sign should 1.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- The scanned file of the sign should be less than 20 KB
For Document Verification
Candidates shortlisted through the written test will have to submit the required documents pertaining to their age, educational qualification, and the community at the time of document verification. They will have to reach the document verification center along with the required documents in original and also in copies. Keeping these details ready will ease the application process for candidates.
UP Lekhpal Online Application Form FAQs
Q. By When Can I Apply For UP Lekhpal 2021?
A. You can apply for UP Lekhpal 2021 between August and September 2021.
Q. I’m 23 Years Old and Have A Bachelor’s Degree. Am I Eligible For UP Lekhpal Exam 2021?
A. Yes, you are eligible.
Q. What Are The Minimum Academic Qualifications Needed To Apply For UP Lekhpal 2021?
A. To apply for the UP Lekhpal exam, the applicants must have passed higher secondary/intermediate or its equivalent examination from a recognized board/institute/university. Applicants having NCC ‘B’ certificate or who are doing service in Territorial Army for the past 2 years will get preference.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For SC Candidates?
A. Candidates belonging to the SC category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 70/- and Rs. 25/- towards application fee & online portal charges respectively.
Q. Is It Possible To Modify Submitted Application?
A. Yes, applicants can modify submitted applications but for once only. The last date to modify the submitted application is June 2021. However, Caste and Domicile cannot be changed once the fee has been submitted.
Read : UP Lekhpal 2021 Result