UP Lekhpal 2020 Apply Online : UP Lekhpal application form 2020 will be released to apply online on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission at upsssc.gov.in/. Candidates who are interested in UP Lekhpal post must check eligibility and apply online for the UP Lekhpal 2020 recruitment from May/June 2020.
To apply for UP Lekhpal 2020, candidates are required to fill and submit an online application through website upsssc.gov.in. The last date for registration of online application and payment of fee is June 2020.
UP Chakbandi Lekhpal general recruitment competitive examination 2020 will be conducted for a total of 5200 vacancies of Chakbandi Lekhpal available in Uttar Pradesh Chakbandi Aayukt, Lucknow. Category wise post distribution of UP Chkbandi Lekhpal is given below.
- General – 1002
- SC – 362
- ST – 0
- OBC – 0
- Women – 272
- PH – 54
- Ex-Army – 68
- Freedom Fighter – 27
- Skilled Player – 0
- Man – 0
UP Lekhpal Important Dates
|Date of Notification||May/ June 2020|
|Online registration||May to June 2020|
|Online payment can be done between||May to June 2020|
|Last date to edit application||June 2020|
|UP Lekhpal 2020 Exam||To be notified|
Candidates who are interested in the job of Lekhpal can apply for UP Lekhpal recruitment 2020. But before applying, they must check the UP Lekhpal eligibility as shown below.
UP Lekhpal Eligibility 2020
The eligibility requirements of UP Lekhpal exam are to be met by applicants based on age and educational qualification are detailed below:
UP Lekhpal Age Limit
As on 01 July 2020, candidates applying for UP Lekhpal 2020 must be 18 years old but not have attained an age of 40 years or candidates should be born between 02 July 1979 to 01 July 2001. The upper age limit is relaxable for candidates from the reserved category as per the UP government rules for government job recruitment.
UP Lekhpal Age Relaxation is as follows.
- SC/ST – 5 Yrs
- OBC – 5 Yrs
- PH – 5 Yrs
Note: Candidates claiming relaxation in upper age limit must have relevant documents of the category.
To apply for the Lekhpal position with the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Staff Selection Commission, the applicants must have completed their higher secondary or intermediate from a recognized board or university. Candidates with equivalent qualification are also eligible to apply.
Candidates who have completed their 2 years of service in Territorial Army or have obtained National Cadet Corps B certificate will get preference in this general recruitment.
Now, candidates know the UP Lekphal qualification requirements. It is important for them to know about Lekhpal online form 2020 so that they can easily apply.
UP Lekhpal Application Form 2020
The notification for the UP Lekhpal recruitment will be released by UPSSSC in May/June 2020. With the release of UP Lekhpal notification, the application process will start and candidates can find an active link on the official website of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in. They will have to apply in online mode only for the Lekhpal Position, they cannot apply in any other mode.
UP Lekhpal – How To Apply Online?
Candidates will have to follow the application procedure listed below to apply online for the UP Lekhpal 2020.
- Visit the website of UPSSSC at www.upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on tab ‘Candidate Registration’ available under ‘Applicant Segment’
- A new page will open up having details of ongoing UPSSSC recruitment events
- Find and click on the tab ‘Apply’ available against advertisement number ‘-Exam/2020’
- Instantly, details of UP Lekhpal 2020 will pop up on the same webpage
- If you want to view total and category wise UP Lekhpal vacancy then click on the tab ‘View’ available under ‘Total No. of Post’ otherwise click on the tab ‘Candidate Registration’
- A new page will open up where you have to select ‘No’ option if you haven’t ever been applied online against any post, conducted by UPSSSC; but if you have applied previously then select the option ‘Yes’ and enter your UPSSSC registration number to proceed further
- Click on the tab ‘Proceed’
- Important details will pop up; read all the details then accept the declaration and click on the tab ‘I Accept’
UP Lekhpal Candidate Registration Form
- You will see a ‘Candidate Registration Form’
- Enter your personal details such as ‘name’, father’s / mother’s name etc.
- If you are a domicile of Uttar Pradesh then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- If you are ‘Dependent of UP Freedom Fighter’ then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- If you are ‘Ex. Army / ECO / SSCO / CO’ then select the option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- If you are ‘Handicap of UP’ then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- If you are a skilled player of UP then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- If you are a Government employee of UP then select option ‘Yes’ otherwise ‘No’
- Select your ‘Home State’, ‘District’, ‘Category’, ‘EWS Status’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Marital Status’, ‘Gender’ etc.
- Enter your mobile number and email ID
- Enter your ‘High School & Intermediate details’ such as ‘Board name’, ‘year of passing’, ‘roll number’, Grade system etc.
- Enter your ‘Essential Qualification Details’ such as ‘Board / Institution / University name’, ‘Year of passing’, ‘cert/roll number & issue date’
- Enter verification code then click on the tab ‘Submit’ and click on ‘Ok’ button on the resulting pop-up
- Now, your registration is successful
Upload photo and Signature
- A new page will open up having your registration details; click on the tab ‘Click here to upload a photo with signature’ available on the same page
- Upload scanned files of your photo and signature
- Then click on the tab ‘Upload Photo And Signature’
File Remaining Details
- Read and accept the declaration to fill and submit remaining details
- Notification details, Candidate’s Personal, other details and High School & Intermediate details will be shown
- Upload documents such as Age Proof, Residence Proof which are optional by entering Issuing Authority, Issuing date and Certificate No. or else enter ‘NA’
- Essential qualification details will be shown
- Select options of ‘Preferential Qualification Details’ such as Served in the Territorial Army for a minimum period of 2 years, obtained NCC B Certificate
- Enter your permanent and correspondence/mailing address details such as Name, House No./ Village, Street/PO, Locality/Kasba/City, State Name, District Name, PIN
- Accept the declaration by selecting ‘Yes’ then click on tab ‘Preview’
- Verify all the details then type verification code as shown in image
- Click on tab ‘Submit’
- Now your application details have been saved successfully; you will also see a registration number and the fee details
- Click on the tab ‘Click here to pay the required fee’
Fee Deposit & Final Submit
- A pop up will come with ‘Kind Attention’
- If you want to change the caste category and domicile of your state then click on the ‘Yes’ button or else ‘No’ and proceed further to make payment online. Modify the details such as Domicile, Caste before submission of fee or else it will not be allowed
- Application Fee Payment module will be shown with candidate personal details and fee details along with payment options
- Select State Bank MOPS to pay the fee using Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or SBI Buddy and click on ‘Proceed for Fee Deposition’
Print Application Form
- After submitting application fee online print your final submitted application form for further reference
UP Lekhpal Fee & Mode of Payment
The UP Lekhpal application fee differs based on the category to which the applicants belong. Here is a table to show the application fee for different categories:
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)||Online Processing Charges (in Rs.)||Total online application fee (in Rs.)|
|ST and SC Candidates||70||25||95|
|General and OBC candidates||160||25||185|
Candidates have the option to pay the application fee via SBI Online Payment Gateway. They can pay the fee using a Debit/credit card or via internet banking. Even, payment via E-Challan is possible. The application fee once paid cannot be refunded at any cost.
Modification/ Edit Application Form
A correction window will be available to modify/ edit the candidate’s details of UP Lekhpal submitted application. Candidates who want to modify the submitted details can make corrections by accessing the correction window till June 2020.
But they should edit only once and no more option will be given to correct the application once edited and submitted. However, Caste and Domicile details cannot be modified or edited once the application fee has been deposited.
How to Modify Candidate Details?
- Click on ‘Modify Submitted Application’ option available on the home page of UPSSSC
- Enter Candidate registration number, Date of birth, Registered mobile number
- Enter Verification code
- Click on ‘Click Here to Proceed’
- The application form will be opened
- Edit the required details and submit the application
To Apply Online
During the process of online submission of application, they should have certain documents ready. They are:
- Class X certificate for date of birth
- Higher secondary/intermediate certificate
- Scanned copy of their photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
- Credit/debit card/ Net banking details
- Valid email ID and active mobile number
Guidelines For Scanning Photo and Signature
- Photo to be scanned should be taken not more than 6 months ago
- Size of photo should 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
- The face of candidate should cover at least 70% part of the photograph
- The scanned file of the photo should be less than 30 KB
- Size of the sign should 1.5 cm x 3.5 cm
- The scanned file of the sign should be less than 20 KB
For Document Verification
Candidates shortlisted through the written test will have to submit the required documents pertaining to their age, educational qualification and community at the time of document verification. They will have to reach the document verification centre along with the required documents in original and also in copies. Keeping these details ready will ease the application process for candidates.
UP Lekhpal Online Application Form FAQs
Q. By When Can I Apply For UP Lekhpal 2020?
A. You can apply for UP Lekhpal 2020 between May/June 2020.
Q. I’m 23 Years Old and Have A Bachelor’s Degree. Am I Eligible For UP Lekhpal Exam 2020?
A. Yes, you are eligible.
Q. What Are The Minimum Academic Qualifications Needed To Apply For UP Lekhpal 2020?
A. To apply for UP Lekhpal exam, the applicants must have passed higher secondary/intermediate or its equivalent examination from a recognized board/institute/university. Applicants having NCC ‘B’ certificate or who are doing a service in Territorial Army from past 2 years will get preference.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For SC Candidates?
A. Candidates belonging to SC category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 70/- and Rs. 25/- towards application fee & online portal charges respectively.
Q. Is It Possible To Modify Submitted Application?
A. Yes, applicants can modify submitted application but for once only. The last date to modify the submitted application is June 2020. However, Caste and Domicile cannot be changed once fee has been submitted.
Read : UP Lekhpal 2020 Result