UP NHM Application form 2021 for Staff Nurse will be available online and can be filled and submitted @www.upnrhm.gov.in or www.sams.co.in. The UP NHM apply online 2021 process will commence from September 2021. UP NHM notification calling for applications from eligible candidates will be released for different positions on 29th September 2021. The positions include Staff Nurses (Nursing Sister), Staff Nurses (Neonatology Trained Staff Nurses), OT Technicians, Laboratory Technicians. UP NHM Stands for Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission.
UP NHM Staff Nurse Application Process
Candidates meeting the eligibility requirements for the positions above are recommended to apply before the extended date of 16th October 2021 through the official website at www.upnrhm.gov.in or through www.sams.co.in. The NHM has also announced that applications submitted online alone will be considered valid.
Important Dates – UP NHM Online Application
The following table shows the important dates:
|Date of Release of Notification||29th September 2021|
|Extended last date to apply||16th October 2021|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||04th November 2021|
Documents Required Before Applying Online
Before they start the application process, candidates should keep the following documents ready. The documents should be scanned and the images should be present in the system for uploading.
- Profile image of the applicant
- Signature of the applicant
- High School leaving certificate (Class X)
- For those applying for Lab Technician and OT Technician positions, registration certificate of Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty.
- For candidates applying for the nursing position, registration certificate with Nursing Council of UP, India, or any other State Nursing Council in India.
UP NHM 2021 – How To Apply Online?
Here is the procedure to follow to apply for any of the positions mentioned above:
- Candidates interested in applying will have to submit the application online only at upnhm.samshrm.com
- They will have to click on the link that shows New Registration
- If they have already registered, they will have to enter their Login credentials to proceed
- Candidates are recommended to carefully read the instruction manual before they proceed with the registration
- On successful registration, the applicants will get an SMS with details about their User ID and Password. These credentials should be used by the candidates on the website for future use and also for applying
- After logging in, the applicant will have to fill in his/her personal details like Email address, mobile number, state, address, DOB, and name along with other mandatory fields
- When applying, candidates should upload only the relevant documents. The documents can be in any format like .png, .jpg or .jpeg. The file size should not be more than 500 KBs
- Once all details are entered, candidates have the provision to preview their application. Candidates are recommended to ensure the correctness of the details entered before submission of the application online
- Before they click on the final submission button, they will have to read the declaration given on the website. Once they read, they should provide their consent. Otherwise, they will not be able to complete the registration
- Once, candidates are sure that all the details they have entered are correct, they will have to click on the “Confirm & Submit Application” button.
- On successful submission, candidates will get an SMS to their registered mobile number. The SMS will have the application reference number that the applicants can use for the future reference
- Applicants have the option to print or download the application form
- They can view the application anytime by logging in on the website mentioned above
- They are recommended to take a print of the application. For this, there will be an option called “Print”. They can preserve the printed application for future reference
UP NHM Vacancies 2021
Candidates interested in applying should know the number of vacancies for the four positions as announced by NHM:
|Vacancy Number||Name of the position||Number of Vacancies||Honoraria in INR |
|SNSN||Staff Nurses (Nursing Sister)||140||Rs.25,569|
|SNNSN||Staff Nurses (Neonatology Trained Staff Nurse)||945||Rs.18150|
The number of vacancies for the positions above is tentative. NHM reserves the right to increase the number of positions. The change in the number of vacancies can take effect at any stage of the recruitment process.
Important Notes For UP NHM Applicants
The vacancies will be subject to the state reservation policy in the state of Uttar Pradesh. The appointment for the positions will be on a contractual basis only for a period of one year. It will be renewed subject to the satisfactory performance of the candidates. The candidates from UP claiming reservation in ST, SC, or OBC category will have to submit the caste certificate along with the proof of permanent residence in the state. Candidates applying from other states will be considered UR category regardless of their caste.