UP Police Constable Admit Card 2021 will be accessible for candidates a week before the written examination of UP Police Constable Exam, most probably in November 2021. Candidates who have successfully registered for UP Police Constable Recruitment 2021 can download their admit card from the official website of UPPPRB (Uttar Pradesh Police Promotion and Recruitment Board) @ http://uppbpb.gov.in/.
Candidates have to use their registration number and password to download the UP Police Constable Admit Card 2021. Interested candidate should keep on reading to find detailed information about the UP Police Constable Admit Card, how to download, required documents, important instructions to be followed, etc.
Candidates who are interested in the UP Police Constable Recruitment should know about the important dates regarding the recruitment process.
|Last date to apply||November 2021|
|Admit Card Release||November 2021|
|Exam||November / December 2021|
|Result||December 2021 / January 2022|
|Physical Efficiency Test & Physical Measurement Test||February 2022|
|Final Result||To be notified|
UP Police Constable Admit Card Release Date 2021
UP Police Constable Admit Card 2021 is expected to be released in November 2021. Admit card will be a mandatory document as, without it, candidates will not be able to appear for the exam. UPPPRB will release separate Admit Card for each level of the selection process involved in the recruitment of UP Police Constables.
Admit card for each stage will be made available online on the home page of UPPPRB, it will not be provided via post or any other means. Candidates should keep in touch with the official website @ uppbpb.gov.in/ to get information about the release date of UP Police Constable Admit Card 2021.
Download UP Police Constable Admit Card 2021 (link will be activated soon)
How To Download Admit Card?
Candidates can download the UP Police Constable admit card by following the steps mentioned below
- Visit the official website of UPPPRB @ uppbpb.gov.in
- ‘Download Admit Card’ option will be available on the home page of UPPPRB
- Click on ‘Download Admit Card’ option
- Enter your Registration number, password, Date of Birth
- Click on the Submit option after filling the required information
- Admit Card will be displayed
- Download the soft copy of Admit Card as well as take a print out of Admit Card for future use
Details On Admit Card
The information present on Candidate’s Admit Card is listed below
- Name of Applicant
- Applicant’s father name
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Applicant’s Category
- Gender of Applicant
- Date of Examination / Day of examination/ shift and timing of examination
- Examination Venue Details
- Reporting Time of Exam
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- Important instructions for Candidate for Examination day
Note : As soon as Admit Card is downloaded by the candidate, immediately verify all the details mentioned in their Admit Card. If a candidate finds any error in Admit Card he/she should report instantly to UPPPRB authority. Any error found on the Admit Card of the candidate will need to be corrected before the exam.
Guidelines/ Instructions To Be Followed
To avoid any problem at the time of examination, candidates should follow the below-mentioned instructions
- Candidate should not forget his/her Admit Card in any condition. If any candidate is found without Admit Card then he/she will not get an entry in the examination hall in any circumstances.
- Admit Card is an important document for every candidate thus, the candidate should keep admit card safely with them till the final appointment.
- The candidate might be asked to present his/her Admit Card on the day of document Verification, thus, Admit Card of the candidate should be in good condition.
- Candidate should not bring any electronic device in the examination hall like- earphones, mobile phone, pen drive, charger etc.
- Candidate should bring the same photograph on the examination day that was uploaded in the application form.
- Candidate should not bring any food item or medicine into the examination hall.
- If consumption of any medicine is necessary for a candidate than candidate should consume it before the commencement of exam.
- Candidate should not bring any expensive commodity with him/her.
- Any expensive item with the candidate is strictly prohibited on examination day.
- Candidate should be punctual on examination day and he/she should be present on examination venue before the reporting time.
- He/she should visit the exam location a day before to be aware of all the routes leading to the exam venue. Thus, the candidate will be timely present on examination day
Documents To Be Carried
Candidate should have these documents on the examination day. If they fail to produce these documents at the exam centre then they will not be allowed to enter the examination centre and appear for the exam
- Printout of Admit Card
- Passport Photograph of Candidate
- Valid Id Proof of Candidate (original as well as a photocopy)
UP Police Constable Admit Card FAQ’S 2021
Q. What Is The Official Website Of UPPPRB?
A. Official website of UPPPRB is @ uppbpb.gov.in
Q. When The UP Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Will Be Released?
A. UP Police Constable Admit Card 2021 is expected to be released in November 2021.
Q. What Do I Need To Download My UP Police Constable Admit Card?
A. You will need to enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth to download your UP Police Constable Admit Card from the official website.
Q. Can I Use Soft Copy Of My UP Police Admit Card To Appear For The Examination?
A. No, candidates have to produce a hard copy of their UP Police Constable Admit Card in order to get an entry in the examination centre.
Q. Will I Have To Use The Same Admit Card For UP Police Constable Written Exam As Well As Physical Efficiency Test/Physical Measurement Test?
A. No. UP Police Recruitment Board (UPPRPB) will release separate admit card for the written exam and physical efficiency/measurement test.