UP Police Group D 2018 Recruitment – Application Form :
Uttar Pradesh Police is going to conduct a recruitment event for vacancies of group ‘D’ available in its Lucknow, Moradabad, Meerut and Sitapur division. Each division has released a separate notification having complete details like date of release of official notification, notification no., no. & group of vacancies, name of posts, eligibility criteria, apply mode, selection procedure / scheme of examination, admit card, centres of examination, result etc.
Eligible candidates can apply to any post of group ‘D’ by submitting a duly filled hard copy of application in the office of respective police division. The addresses of each division are given in official notification.
UP Police Group D Recruitment 2018 Notification & Vacancies
This group ‘D’ recruitment is conducted by only four divisions in Uttar Pradesh police and they have released a separate notification as per availability of Group ‘D’ vacancies in their division. You can download official notification from UP Police’s official website.
Below we have given division wise notification downloading links.
- Click here to read / download notification released by Lucknow division
- Click here to read / download notification released by Meerut division
- Click here to read / download notification released by Moradabad division
- Click here to read / download notification released by Sitapur division
As per official notifications, total no. of vacancies for the posts of Group ‘D’ is 45. To know, division wise or post wise no. of vacancies, please go through the official notification. Links are given above.
UP Police Group D Recruitment 2018 Overview
|Name of the examination||UP Police Group D Recruitment 2018|
|Conducted by||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Notification released on||27 July 2018|
|Group of posts||‘D’|
|No. of vacancies||45|
|Name of posts||Electricity Mechanic, Cook, Peon, Tubewell Operator etc.|
|Last date for submitting application||16 August 2018 up to 5:00 PM|
|PST / PET will be from||30 August to 5 September 2018|
|Result will be announced on||8 September 2018|
|Written Examination will be on||16 September 2018|
|Result will be announced on||20 September 2018|
|Medical test will be on||21 September 2018|
|Distribution of appointment letters will start from||1 October 2018|
UP Police Group D 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Applicant should be either an Indian citizen or citizen of such countries which are allowed as per Indian Government rules like Bhutan, Nepal etc.
Age (As on 1 July 2018)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the rules of Government of India.
Educational qualifications and other criteria
- Applicant must have passed at least class 5th examinations
- Must have working experience in the respective field for which they have applied
- Must know how to ride bicycle but this condition is not applicable for female applicants
UP Police Group D 2018 Application Process
Job-seekers who want to apply for any Group ‘D’ post in UP Police are required to submit a duly filled hard copy of application in the office of the respective division before the last date i.e. 16 August 2018 up to 5:00 PM.
How To Apply Offline?
- Download and open official notification of the division for which you want to apply
- On the last page, you will see a proforma of offline application form
- Print it on A4 size paper
- Fill up all the details such as ‘post name for which you are applying’, ‘your name’, ‘your father’s name’, ‘correspondence / permanent address’, ‘date of birth’, ‘category’ etc.
- Write date and signature
- After filling all the details, now paste your recent passport size photograph on the provided space
- Attach photocopies of supportive documents such as photocopies of category certificate, qualification certificates etc.
- Now, submit application form with photocopies of all supportive documents in the office of respective division (address of each division is given in its official notification)
UP Police Group D 2018 Selection Process
- PST / PET
- Written examination
Final selection of candidates on the post of group ‘D’ will be done on the basis of order of merit. After conducting written examination, each division will release a merit list and take candidates as per order of merit. Scheme of examination & syllabus is still not disclosed by recruitment authorities.
UP Police Group D 2018 Admit Card
Admit cards for PST / PET and written examination will be available online at the website of Uttar Pradesh Police. Eligible candidates can download their admit card before few days of examination.
How To Download UP Police Group D Admit Card 2018 ?
- Open official website of Uttar Pradesh Police
- Find and click on ‘Download Admit Card’ link
- Select division for which you have applied
- Enter the asked details
- Submit the details
- You will see your admit card
- Download and print it
UP Police Group D 2018 Results
UP police group D 2018 results will be announced few weeks after the examination. Candidates can check their results on the official website.
We wish you Best of Luck for UP Police Group D Recruitment 2018