UP Police Group D 2021 Recruitment – Application Form : UP Police Group D Notification will be released tentatively in July 2021. Uttar Pradesh Police will conduct a recruitment event for vacancies of Group ‘D’ available in Lucknow, Moradabad, Meerut, and Sitapur division.
Each division will release a separate notification having complete details like Vacancies, Name of posts, Eligibility criteria, Apply mode, Selection procedure/Scheme of examination, Admit card, Centers of examination, Result, etc.
Eligible candidates can apply to any post of Group ‘D’ by submitting a duly filled hard copy of the application in the office of the respective police division. The addresses of each division are given in the official notification.
UP Police Group D Recruitment 2021 Notification & Vacancies
UP Police ‘Group ‘D’ recruitment is conducted by only four divisions in Uttar Pradesh Police and they will release a separate notification as per the availability of Group ‘D’ vacancies in their division. You can download official notification from UP Police’s official website.
Below we have given division wise notification downloading links.
- Click here to read / download notification released by Lucknow division
- Click here to read / download notification released by Meerut division
- Click here to read / download notification released by Moradabad division
- Click here to read / download notification released by Sitapur division
As per official notifications, the total no. of vacancies for the posts of Group ‘D’ is 45. To know, division wise or post wise no. of vacancies, please go through the official notification. Links are given above.
UP Police Group D Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Name of the examination
|UP Police Group D Recruitment 2021
|Uttar Pradesh Police
|To be released
|Group of posts
|No. of vacancies
|Name of posts
|Electricity Mechanic, Cook, Peon, Tubewell Operator etc.
|Last date for submitting application
|16 August 2021 up to 5:00 PM
|PST / PET will be from
|30 August to 5 September 2021
|Result will be announced on
|8 September 2021
|Written Examination will be on
|16 September 2021
|Result will be announced on
|20 September 2021
|Medical test will be on
|21 September 2021
|Distribution of appointment letters will start from
|1 October 2021
UP Police Group D 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should be either an Indian citizen or citizen of such countries that are allowed as per Indian Government rules like Bhutan, Nepal, etc.
Age Limit (As on 1 July 2021)
- Minimum age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 30 years
- Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable to candidates belonging to reserved categories as per the rules of Government of India.
Educational Qualifications and Other Criteria
- Applicant must have passed at least class 5th examinations
- Must have working experience in the respective field for which they have applied
- Must know how to ride a bicycle but this condition is not applicable for female applicants
UP Police Group D 2021 Application Process
Job-seekers who want to apply for any Group ‘D’ post in UP Police are required to submit a duly filled hard copy of the application in the office of the respective division before the last date i.e. 16 August 2021 up to 5:00 PM.
How To Apply Offline?
- Download and open official notification of the division for which you want to apply
- On the last page, you will see a proforma of offline application form
- Print it on the A4 size paper
- Fill up all the details such as ‘post name for which you are applying’, ‘your name’, ‘your father’s name’, ‘correspondence / permanent address’, ‘date of birth’, ‘category’ etc.
- Write date and signature
- After filling all the details, now paste your recent passport size photograph on the provided space
- Attach photocopies of supportive documents such as photocopies of category certificate, qualification certificates, etc.
- Now, submit an application form with photocopies of all supportive documents in the office of respective division (address of each division is given in its official notification)
UP Police Group D 2021 Selection Process
- PST / PET
- Written examination
The final selection of candidates on the post of UP Police Group ‘D’ will be done on the basis of the order of merit. After conducting a written examination, each division will release a merit list and take candidates as per the order of merit. The scheme of examination & syllabus is still not disclosed by recruitment authorities.
UP Police Group D 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards for PST / PET and written examination will be available online at the website of Uttar Pradesh Police. Eligible candidates can download their admit card before few days of examination.
How To Download UP Police Group D Admit Card 2021?
- Open official website of Uttar Pradesh Police
- Find and click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ link
- Select the division for which you have applied
- Enter the asked details
- Submit the details
- You will see your admit card
- Download and print it
UP Police Group D 2021 Result
UP police group D 2021 results will be announced a few weeks after the examination. Candidates can check their results on the official website.