UPPCL AE Admit Card 2019 for CBT will be available by the end of October 2019 on the official website @ upenergy.in/ or www.uppcl.org. Candidates on successful submission of application forms online with required fee before last date will be to download the admit cards. UPPCL AE admit card can be downloaded online from the official website only, and it will not get delivered by post. UPPCL AE Admit Card will be available online about a week before the written examination. Candidates qualified in CBT will have to appear for Interview and a separate call letter will be required for this stage. UPPCL Assistant Engineer (Trainee) post under EM cadre and Civil cadre has released by Power Corporation Limited of UP Government in the category of Electrical, Computer Science / Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication and Civil Engineering.
|UPPCL AE Event||Dates (Tentative)|
|Admit Card Download||Last week of October 2019|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||First Week of November 2019|
|Result of CBT||To be disclosed|
|Personal Interview Call Letter||To be disclosed|
|PI & Document Verification||To be disclosed|
|Final Result||To be disclosed|
UPPCL AE Admit Card Release 2019
UPPCL AE selection process will be conducted through CBT and Personal interview. For Computer Based Test (CBT), the UPPCL AE Admit Card 2019 will be available in the last week of October. The applicants who successfully clear the Computer Based Test (CBT) will have to attend the Personal Interview and document verification.
For attending PI and Document Verification, candidates need to download call letter which will be released few days before the PI & DV. Admit card or call letter should be carried to the exam hall/ Personal Interview venue without fail. UPPCL AE 2019 call letter will be mandatorily required for re-verification and for attendance check. A separate admit card will be issued for the Personal Interview.
How To Download UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card?
- Log on to the official website of UPPCL @ upenergy.in
- Find and click link of UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card
- Enter your User ID in ‘User Id’ tab
- Enter your password in ‘Password’ field
- Read the ‘Instructions’ mentioned below carefully
- Click on ‘Login’ tab
- In case the password has been forgotten or lost or unavailable, click on ‘Forgot Password?’ link
- Enter your User ID in the required field
- Type the text shown in the image as instructed in the field therein
- Click on ‘Get Password’ tab
- Use the password to login
- Once logged in you will be able to download the UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card
- Download it, take its print and keep it properly
Details On UPPCL AE Admit Card 2019
Details mentioned on the UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card are follows.
- Name of the Organization – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)
- Examination Name and Date – UPPCL AE Examination 2019 – 20
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Guardian
- Roll Number
- Venue or Examination Centre
- Centre Code
- Photograph and Signature of Applicant
- Signature of Exam Controller
Instructions To Be Followed
- After downloading the UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card, please affix a recent, clear photograph and sign diligently in the manner instructed.
- The UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card must not be tampered, defaced or mishandled in any way, doing so may lead to disqualification from the examination.
- Carry UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card to the examination along with passport size Photograph and valid Photo ID.
- Email ID and Mobile number should be kept active till the completion of selection process.
Documents To Carry
- Admit Card/ e-Call Letter
- Passport size photograph (same as in the application form)
- A valid photo identity card like
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Any other photo identity proof recognized by UP Government
Note – The photo identity card must be presented in original.
Electricity Service Commission, UPPCL will conduct CBT exam of AE in Aligarh, Allahabad, Noida/Greater Noida, Agra, Kanpur, Jhansi, Muzaffarnagar, Meerut, Varanasi, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Bareilly, Lucknow, Gorakhpur etc. However, the commission can cancel any exam centre or can add other centres.
CBT will be conducted for selecting candidates on the post of AE followed by Personal Interview and Document Verification. CBT will be held for 200 marks for 3 hours duration, in which 75% questions are from Bachelor of Engineering, 10% questions from General Awareness/ General Knowledge, 10% questions from Reasoning and 5% questions from General Hindi. Negative mark of 25% marks assigned to that question (0.25/0.5 mark) will be deducted for wrong attempt and 1 or 2 marks will be awarded for each correct answer based on difficulty level of question. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in CBT and minimum 30% marks should be scored to consider for selection. Candidates twice the number vacancies will be selected for Personal Interview and Document Verification. Final merit list will be prepared by combining marks of CBT and PI.
UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card FAQs
Q. How Can I Download UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card?
A. Download UPPCL admit card from the official website by providing necessary details.
Q. If I Forget My User ID or Email ID, Will I Be Able To Download UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card Still?
A. It’s important to remember both. Keep the IDs written and saved somewhere. Email ID is more important to be remembered as the User ID can be retrieved from the email Inbox.
Q. What If There Is A Download Issue With The UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card?
A. The instructions to download the UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card are written above step-wise. Candidates can email the concern to the Electricity Service Commission, UPPCL @firstname.lastname@example.org
Q. Will The UPPCL AE 2019 Admit Card Be Issued Online/ Offline?
A. UPPCL admit card will be issued online only, no copy will be delivered by post.
Q. Do I Need To Affix Passport Size Photo On Admit Card?
A. The applicants need to affix photograph in the given space of UPPCL admit card/ call letter.