UPPCL AE 2021 apply online process commence on the official website of UPPCL from 25 Sept 2021 and the last date of online registration is 14 Oct 2021. Eligible Indian candidates can apply online for the vacancies of AE (trainee) under Civil cadre available in Civil Engineering category whereas AE (Trainee) vacancies under E&M cadre are available in the following categories
- Electrical engineering
- Computer Science / Information Technology
- Electronics and Telecommunication
Candidates applying for a post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) in any category must have to fulfil all the necessary conditions prescribed for that particular post.
UPPCL Assistant Engineer Important Dates
Indian nationals who will apply online for the posts of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under Civil cadre and E&M cadre must consider the following important dates
|Online submission of application form||25 Sept to 14 Oct 2021|
|Last date for submission of fee (online)||October 14, 2021|
|Last date to generate / download SBI Challan||October 14, 2021|
|Last date for submission of fee through Challan||October 16, 2021|
|Admit card / call letter for CBT||-|
|Computer based test||1st week of November 2021|
UPPCL AE Eligibility Conditions
Candidates interested in applying for the posts of AE (trainee) released by Electricity Service Commission must fulfil the following eligibility conditions
Only Indian national are eligible to apply for UPPCL AE 2021.
Essential Educational Qualification
Candidates must possess the following essential qualification
|For Assistant Engineer (T) of (Civil) Cadre||For Assistant Engineer (T) of E&M Cadre|
|Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent OR||For CS Engineering category – Degree in CS or IT or a mixed discipline|
|Section ‘A’ & ‘B’ the associate membership of the Institute of Engineers (India) OR||For Electronics &Tele-communication Engineering category- Degree in Electronics Engineering or Tele-communication Engineering or Communication Engineering or mixed discipline|
|An Associate member of the Institution of Civil Engineers (London)||For Electrical Engineering category - A degree in Electrical Engineering or mixed discipline|
|Candidates must have sufficient knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri script|
As on 01 Jan 2021, candidates must have attained a minimum age of 21 years and not to exceed 40 years.
Relaxation In Upper Age Limit
Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as follows
|Particulars||Relaxation In Upper Age Limit|
|Dependents of freedom fighter of UP domicile||5 years|
|OBC - NCL, SC / ST of UP domicile||5 years|
|PwBDs (disability type - PD / PB / OL / OA only)||15 years|
UPPCL AE Application Form 2021
Electricity Service Commission will invite online applications from eligible Indian citizens for 301 vacancies of AE (Trainee) under E&M and Civil cadres. Applications submitted by candidates in any other mode will not be accepted.
UPPCL AE Application form includes registration and application form. Registration is mandatory to access the application form. On completion of the online application, candidates will get an application number which will be used in future. The online application will be considered incomplete without payment of application cum processing fee. Fee can be paid online or offline.
How To Apply Online For UPPCL AE 2021?
Assistant Engineer Registration
- Open the website of UPPCL or upenergy.in/
- Find and click on the ‘Vacancy / Results’ tab
- Click on link available against notice ‘APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF “ASSISTANT ENGINEER (TRAINEE)- ELECTRICAL / ELECTRONICS / TELE COM. / CS / CIVIL” AGAINST ADVT. NO.- / AE’
- A new page will be displayed
- Open ‘Registration’ page
- Enter ‘Candidate name’, ‘Mother’s name’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Mobile Number’, and ‘Email ID’
- Recheck all the details entered
- Submit the details
- Online registration is completed now
Fill Up Application Form
- Find and click on ‘Go to Application’ button
- ‘Application page’ will be displayed in a new window
- Enter the following personal details
- ‘Post Applied for’
- ‘Category’ etc.
- Click on Save & Next button
- Enter qualification details
- Upload scanned documents
- View your application form by clicking on the ‘Preview’ button;
- Make changes in your online application, if required otherwise click on ‘Submit’ button
- The payment page will be displayed
- Select an option ‘Online or offline’
- Make a payment of application cum processing fee
- On completion of payment, the online application will be considered complete
- Once the form is submitted, you will get SMS / email on your mobile number/email ID having your application number
Documents Required For Applying Online
Before applying online for UPPCL AE 2021, candidates must have the following documents/information ready
- A valid email ID
- A working mobile number
- Scanned signature
- Scanned copy of recent colored photograph
UPPCL AE Application Cum Processing Fee
- General / OBC – NCL / DFF / EWS candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- whereas SC / ST candidates having domicile of UP will have to pay an amount of Rs. 700/- towards application cum processing fee.
- Candidates of UTs / States other than Uttar Pradesh will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- towards application cum processing fee.
- No application fee for PH (OA / OL / PB / PD) candidates. They have to pay only processing charges i.e. Rs. 10/-.
|Category||Application cum processing fee (non-refundable)|
|General / OBC - NCL / DFF / EWS||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC / ST of Uttar Pradesh||Rs. 700/-|
|PH (OA / OL / PB / PD)||Rs. 10/- (only processing charges)|
|Candidates of UTs / States other than Uttar Pradesh||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode Of Payment
UPPCL AE application cum processing fee can be paid online through Credit card / ATM cum Debit card / Net banking. Fee can also be paid offline through SBI Bank Challan Form (payable at SBI only). Along with fee, applicable bank charges shall be paid by the candidate.
UPPCL AE 2021 Support Help Desk
Candidates looking for any help can use the following helpdesk email address
UPPCL AE Application Form FAQs
Q. What Is The Last Date For Submission Of Online Applications?
A. 14 Oct 2021.
Q. Is It Possible To Pay Application Fee Through Demand Draft?
A. No, application fee can be paid through debit/credit card, net banking or SBI Challan.
Q. What Is The Last Date For Payment Of Fee?
A. Payment of fee through net banking, debit/credit card can be done up to 14 Oct 2021 whereas the last date for submission of fee through SBI Challan is 16 Oct 2021.
Q. What Is Age Limit Prescribed For The Vacancies Of AE (T)?
A. As on 01 Sept 2021, 21 – 40 years is the age limit prescribed for the post of AE (T).
Q. What Is The Application Fee For Candidates Of Delhi?
A. Rs. 1000/-.