UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 [Exam Date, Application Form, Vacancies] : Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 Notification for the recruitment on the Staff Nurse positions on 16 July 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the Staff Nurse positions from 16th July 2021 to 16th August 2021. The Exam Date will be notified soon by the UPPSC.
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification 2021 has been released on 16th July 2021 and can apply online till 16th August 2021.
- Application fees can be paid online till 12th August 2021.
- The vacancies of UPPSC Staff Nurse/Sister Grade-2 (Male) is 341 and Female is 2671.
While UPPSC releases the notification for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021, all the interested candidates should be aware of information to apply for the UPPSC Staff Nurse position.
Here we have provided the information related to eligibility criteria, how to apply, Exam pattern, admit card, result, etc. The aspiring candidates should read the information that will be helpful for applying to UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021.
|Exam/Post Name||UPPSC Staff Nurse|
|Conducted by||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|No. of vacancies||3012|
|Notification||16th July 2021|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Important Dates
The important dates regarding the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 are notified as per the UPPSC.
|UPPSC Staff Nurse Event||Date|
|Notification Release||16th July 2021|
|Application Form Start||16th July 2021|
|Fee Last Date||12th August 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||16th August 2021|
|Examination||To be notified|
|Result||To be notified|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification
The notification for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 has been released on 16th July 2021. Candidates will be able to download the notification from the official website of UPPSC. All the candidates who are willing to apply for the Staff Nurse position should read the notification carefully to ensure their eligibility and related information.
Download UPSSC Staff Nurse Notification English | Hindi
It will have information about the number of vacancies, how to apply, minimum requirements to apply, etc. We will provide the link to UPPSC Staff Nurse Notification here once it has been released.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Eligibility Criteria
UPPSC has set some minimum qualifications that the candidates who are willing to apply for the UPPSC Staff Nurse should fulfill. Those who do not fulfill these minimum eligibility criteria should not apply, as if they do, their application will be rejected by the UPPSC.
The candidates who are willing to apply for the UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 must be Indian citizens.
The candidates should be at least 21 years of age and they must not be older than 40 years as on 1st July 2021. candidates must not be born earlier than 2nd July 1981 and not later than July 1, 2000.
Relaxation in the maximum age limit will be given to the candidates who belong to the reserved categories and to the people with disabilities (PwD).
|Minimum Age limit||Maximum Age limit|
|21 years||40 years|
The relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided as mentioned below
|Physically Handicapped||15 years|
|Ex-Army Personnel/ Short Service Commissioned Officer/ Emergency Commissioned Officer (for group Group-B posts)||5 years|
Note: The relaxation in the maximum age limit is only available to the candidates who belong to the state of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates from other states will be treated as general category candidates.
The minimum educational qualifications required for Male and Female candidates to apply for UPPSC Staff Nurse are different. The candidates who want to apply for the UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 should possess the minimum educational qualification mentioned here.
For Female Candidates
- The candidate must have passed high school with Science as a subject
- They should have passed the Intermediate or equivalent exam
- Should have a B.Sc. Degree in Nursing or possess a diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery
- They should also be registered as Nurse and Midwife and have a certificate for the same from U.P. Nurse and Midwives Council.
For Male Candidates
- Candidate should have passed High School with Science
- They must have passed Intermediate or equivalent
- Must have a diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or have a B.Sc. Degree in Nursing
- Should have a diploma in Psychiatry registered with Nurses and Midwives Council
- Should have Nurse and Psychiatry registration certificate from U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
For Sister Grade-2 (Male/Female) KGMU
- Must have a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery for Male nurse
- Preference to those having 3 Yr work experience in a large hospital or medical college or a B.Sc. Degree in Nursing should be a registered A Grade Nurse and Midwife with State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for Male Nurse.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Application Form 2021
The application form for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 is made available on the commission’s website at @http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The application form has to be filled in online mode by the applicants and If the candidates submit the form in offline mode by any means then his/her application will not be accepted by the commission.
The application process will start from 16th July 2021 and the last date to submit an online application is 16th August 2021 and the fee can be paid online up to 12th August 2021.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Apply Online Link 2021
How To Apply For UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021?
The application process for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 will be divided into three stages. At the first stage, the candidates have to register themselves with the commission’s website, after that, they have to pay the application fee, and finally, the online application form must be filled and submitted by the candidate.
- Visit the UPPSC website or click here
- Find the advertisement (notification) for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment
- Click on “Apply” in front of the notification
- A registration form will be displayed
- Fill in the required information
- Check all the information and make changes if required
- Click on submit
- Click on Print Registration Slip
- Take a printout of the registration slip
- Once the registration is complete, click on “Click here to proceed for payment”
- State Bank MOPS will open
- Choose the mode of payment (credit/debit card, net banking, other)
- Make a payment of the application fee
- Payment Acknowledgement Receipt will be generated
- Click on “Print Payment Receipt”
- Take a printout of the Payment Acknowledgement Receipt
- After paying the fee, click on “Proceed for final submission of the application form (Part-2)”
- The online application will be displayed
- Enter all the required information in the application form
- Upload the scanned photo and signature
- Now click on the “PREVIEW” button to preview the application
- Check all the information entered carefully
- Make changes if necessary
- Click on the “Submit” button
- After submitting, take a printout of the application form
UPPSC Staff Nurse Application Fee 2021
The candidates have to make payment of the application fee while filling the online application form for UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021. The payment of the application fee can be made through Debit card, Credit card, or net banking.
Candidates belonging to the General and OBC category will have to pay Rs. 125/- as application fee and candidates from reserved categories will get concession in the application fee as mentioned below.
|General (unreserved) and OBC||Rs. 125/-|
|Dependants of Freedom Fighters/Women||According to their original category|
Note: Concession in fee is only available to the candidates of Uttar Pradesh. Those candidates who are not from Uttar Pradesh shall be treated as general category candidates.
Documents Needed For UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021
The candidates should have the following mentioned documents with them at the time of filling the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 online application form. Otherwise, they will not be able to complete the online application process.
- Scanned copy of Photo and Signature
- High School Mark sheet
- Intermediate or equivalent Mark sheet
- Degree / diploma
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (for handicapped candidates)
- Address proof (domicile certificate)
- Id proof
- Passport size photo
UPPSC Staff Nurse Exam Pattern 2021
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 exam will be conducted in offline mode on the OMR sheet.
- The exam will contain 170 Multiple Choice Objective Questions and candidates will get 2 hours’ time to answer all the questions.
- The written test will have a maximum of 85 marks.
The questions will be divided into three sections as mentioned below
|Section||Number of Questions||Duration|
|Nursing Subject||120||2 hours|
UPPSC Staff Nurse Syllabus 2021
Aspiring candidates for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 should prepare for the exam according to the subject wise syllabus provided here.
- Indian Economy
- Geography of India
- Physical structure of India
- Public policy
- Indian History
- Freedom movement
- Indian culture
- Political system
- Sustainable development
- Climate change
- Current events
- Agriculture in India
- General Sciences
- Anatomy and Physiology
- First Aid
- Psychiatric Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Personal hygiene
- Diseases of children
- Professional trends
- Environmental hygiene
- Computer in Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Internet and E-mail in Nursing
- Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- One word or phrase
- Words and phrases
- Sentence structure and punctuation marks
- Words with multiple meaning
UPPSC Staff Nurse Selection Process 2021
Selection will carry 100 Marks. The merit list will be prepared based in the following manner.
- Written Exam – 85 Marks
- Marks to the person working as Staff Nurse on contract basis in UP Medical & Health Services Dept. – 15 Marks.
- First completed year of service – 3 Marks
- For every next completed year of service – 3 Marks each Year
Selection of the candidates for the UPPSC Staff Nursing Recruitment 2021 will be made on the basis of their performance in the written exam along with experience.
Candidates will be shortlisted according to the marks they obtain in the written exam, experience, and category. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the document verification process after the declaration of the result.
For document verification, the candidates have to bring all the original certificates and 4 passport size photographs. 2 photos should be attested by the Head of Department or Institution where the candidate has received his/her education or by a Gazetted Officer and 2 photos shall be unattested.
The candidates who are working for the Central or State Government will have to present the No Objection Certificate. The candidates who successfully qualify the document verification process will be appointed as the UPPSC Staff Nurse.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card 2021
UPPSC Staff Nurse admit card 2021 will be released on the commission’s website at least one week before the exam. The candidates will have to download the admit card from the website as no copy of the admit card will be provided to them by any other means.
UPPSC Staff Nurse admit card is the most important document for the candidates because without the admit card they will not be allowed to enter the examination center and appear for the UPPSC Staff Nurse exam.
How To Download UPPSC Staff Nurse Admit Card?
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 admit card will become available to download on the UPPSC website. Candidates will be able to download their admit card from the commission’s website by following the below-mentioned steps
- Visit the UPPSC website
- Find the admit card of staff nurse Exam
- Click on the download link under the admit card
- Enter your Registration Number, Date of Birth, Gender, and CAPTCHA code to login
- Your admit card will be displayed
- Download your admit card
- Take a printout of the admit card
UPPSC Staff Nurse Result 2021
UPPSC Staff Nurse Result 2021 will be uploaded to the UPPSC website after the examination. The candidates who have appeared for the exam will be able to check their results from the official website.
- To check their result, candidates have to visit the UPPSC’s website and look for a link that says “UPPSC Nursing Result” and click on it.
- The candidates should check the name in the merit list to see if they have qualified the UPPSC Staff Nurse written exam or not.
- All the qualified candidates, whose names will be mentioned in the merit list, will be called for the document verification process.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Cut Off 2021
UPPSC will publish the cut-off marks along with the qualified candidates from each category on the official website. To check the cut-off marks, the candidates have to visit the commission’s website and look for the link, which will be available on the home page.
UPPSC Staff Nurse Salary 2021
Candidates who get selected for the post of UPPSC Staff Nurse will get a salary in the pay scale of Non-Gazetted, Group B, and receive Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- per month. (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay Matrix Rs. 44900 – 142400/-).
UPPSC Staff Nurse 2021 FAQs
Q. I Am From MP, Can I Avail The Age Relaxation Provided To SC/ST Candidates?
A. No, only the candidates who belong to Uttar Pradesh are eligible for availing of the benefits provided to the reserved categories.
Q. How Can I Apply For The UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021?
A. You can apply for the UPPSC Staff Nurse Recruitment through the UPPSC official website by filling the online application form and paying the application fee.
Q. How many relaxations In The Upper Age Limit Will Be Given To The Candidates Belonging To The SC/ST Category?
A. The candidates belonging to the SC/ST categories will get a relaxation of 5 years in the maximum age limit.
Q. Can I Make Changes In The Application After Submitting The Online Application Form?
A. No, you cannot make any changes in the information provided in the online application once it is submitted.
Q. How Much Is The Salary For UPPSC Staff Nurse?
A. The candidates will get a salary of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,600/- per month (Revised Pay Scale Level-7 Pay Matrix Rs. 44900 – 142400/-).
I am from Odisha and working as a nursing officer in the Odisha government but my husband is working in the Indian Army in Lucknow command hospital, UP. So I want to also work there. Can I apply for this UPPSC nursing officer post?
Candidates are eligible only if they are registered as Nurse and Midwife and have a certificate for the same from U.P. Nurse and Midwives Council.
I am from west Bengal I have registered as nurse and midwife from up I have up registration certificates can I apply the upsc exam please tells me
You are eligible, Hence you can apply.