UPSC CAPF AC 2021 application form submission has commenced on 15th April 2021 and the last date to apply online is 5th May 2021 till 6 pm. Union Public Service Commission will release a notification of CAPF (ACs) exam 2021 for the recruitment of Assistant Commandants (Group A) in the CAPFs like BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, and SSB. There will be a total of 323 vacancies to be filled through the CAPF (AC) 2021 exam.
- Candidates who wish to apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in are required to ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions.
- Candidates can pay the application fee either online/ offline if not exempted. The last date to pay the fee online is 5th May 2021.
- Candidates who want to opt for the ‘Pay by Cash’ mode are required to generate and print their Pay-in-Slip before 4th May 2021.
- Generated ‘Pay-in-slip’ should be submitted along with cash at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date i.e., 5th May 2021.
Candidates who do not want to appear for the UPSC CAPF examination can withdraw their online application between the given dates. Interested aspirants don’t wait for the last date and apply online as early as possible to avoid the last-minute rush.
UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Important Dates
|UPSC CAPF AC Event||Date|
|Notification||15th April 2021|
|Application start date||15th April 2021|
|Application last date||5th May 2021|
|Admit Card||3 weeks before the written examination|
|Written Examination||8th August 2021|
|Written Exam Result||To be notified|
|PET||To be notified|
|Interview/Personality Test||To be notified|
|Final Result / Merit list will be out on||To be notified|
UPSC CAPF AC 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Before applying online, candidates should ensure that they are eligible as per the criteria given in the official notification. Check below for the eligibility viz. age limit & relaxation, minimum & desired educational qualification, physical & medical standards, nationality, and gender.
Only citizens of India are eligible to apply. Though, if a subject of Bhutan or Nepal has the permission of the Central Government in writing then s/he can also apply.
Both male and female candidates can apply and appear for UPSC CAPF AC 2021 examination.
As on 01 Aug 2021, candidates should be 20 years old but not have attained the age of 25 years i.e. they must have been born between 02 Aug 1996 and 01 Aug 2001.
The prescribed upper age limit will be relaxable as shown below.
|Category||Permissible relaxation in upper age limit (in years)|
|SC / ST||5|
|Civilian Central Government Employees||5|
|Candidates who lived in J&K during period 01 Jan 1980 to 31 Dec 1989||5|
Minimum Educational Qualifications
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree or possess an equivalent qualification. Candidates who have passed graduation course in technical or professional streams are also eligible to apply.
Candidates having NCC ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate will be preferred at the time of the Interview / Personality Test.
|Chest (unexpanded)||81 cm + (5 cm minimum expansion)||Not Applicable|
|Height||165 cm||157 cm|
|Weight||50 kg||46 kg|
Candidates should be medically fit as per the medical standards mentioned in UPSC CAPF AC notification.
|Better eye (corrected vision)||Worse eye (corrected vision)|
|Near Vision||N6 (Corrected)||N9 (Corrected)|
|Distant Vision||6/6 or 6/9||6/12 or 6/9|
UPSC CAPF Application Form 2021
UPSC CAPF application forms will be available on the Commission’s website i.e. www.upsconline.nic.in from 15th April 2021. The last date for submission of online applications is 5th May 2021. The online application form includes 2 stages i.e. Part I and Part II.
How to Apply Online?
Steps to fill in both parts of the UPSC CAPF online application are explained below.
- Open UPSC’s official online portal in your web browser or click here
- Find and click on the ‘Online Applications for various exams of UPSC’ link
- Click on the ‘Part I’ registration link available against the ‘Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Examination’
- A new page will open up having ‘Important Instructions to fill Online Application Form’; read all the instructions carefully then click on the ‘Yes’ tab
- The application form will open up
- Enter your personal details such as name, gender, date of birth, father’s / mother’s names, nationality, marital status, community, etc.
- Select your educational qualification
- Write your address
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter and confirm your email ID
- Recheck all the details entered by you then click on the tab ‘Continue’
- Now, select either yes or no to choose whether you are claiming for age relaxation or not
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab
- Select any photo identity then enter and confirm the photo ID number
- Select medium of examination for Essay component of Paper-II
- Select further appropriate options as per your category
- Click on the tab ‘Continue’
- Now, verify your application details and if needed, update or make changes by clicking the ‘Update’ tab
- Now, type the captcha code and click on the ‘I Agree’ tab
- Instantly, you will get a registration ID along with Part I registration details
- Note your registration ID to complete your Part-II registration
- You can also print it by clicking the ‘Print it’ tab
- You can print your Application Part I too by clicking the ‘Print Application Part-I’ tab
- Now, for Part II registration, click on the ‘Click here for Part II Registration’ tab
- On clicking the said link, you will see a login form
- Fill in the details like Registration-Id & Date of Birth
- Enter the Captcha and click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- After login successfully, the first thing you will need to do is to select a payment option
- Pay the requisite amount towards your online application processing fee
- Print the receipt
- Select examination center and upload scanned file of photo, signature, and Photo ID in the required format
- Read and accept the declaration
- Follow rest instructions carefully to print your final submitted application form
UPSC CAPF Application Fee
Females and SC / ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Rest other candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- towards application fee.
|Category||Application fee (in Rs.)|
|General / OBC||200/-|
|Females of all categories||Nil|
|SC / ST||Nil|
Candidates can pay the fee either using online or offline mode. To pay the fee online, they are required to use Visa / Master / RuPay Credit / Debit Card / Internet banking. To pay fees offline, they are required to select the option “Pay by Cash” mode to print Challan during part II registration. Online generated Challan should be submitted at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours before the closing date.
Documents Required to Apply
- Details of any 1 photo ID card (Driving Licence / PAN Card / Passport / Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / any other ID card issued by the Central or State government
- Active Mobile number and valid email ID
- The scanned file of the latest passport size photo and signature in JPG format. The size of scanned files of photo & signature should be less than 300 KB but more than 20 KB.
UPSC CAPF FAQs
Q. What is the last date for the submission of applications?
A. The last date for the submission of applications is 5th May 2021.
Q. Can I upload my photo identity card document in JPEG format?
A. No. Photo ID card documents should be uploaded in PDF format only and PDF file size should be between 300 KB and 20 KB.
Q. I have successfully submitted an online application to apply for UPSC CAPF 2021 but now I do not want to appear in this examination. What should I do now?
A. You have the option to withdraw your application. However, you will not get back the fee submitted by you along with your application form. You can submit the request to withdraw your online application between the give dates only.
Q. What is the application fee for General category candidates?
A. Rs. 200/-
Q. Can I upload my full-size photograph?
A. No, only passport size photos should be uploaded in online applications.