UPSC CAPF AC 2018 online application process has been started from April 25th, 2018. Submission of online application form and payment of fee can be done by candidates up to May 21st, 2018 till 6 pm. However, offline payment of fee through SBI bank can be done only up to May 20th, 2018. Interested aspirants don’t wait for the last date and apply online as early as possible to avoid last minute rush. Below we have explained the process to apply online exclusively for our readers:
- Open UPSC’s official online portal in your web browser or click here
- Click on the first link available on homepage i.e., Online Applications for various exams
- Click on the ‘Part I’ registration link of CAPF (Assistant Commandants)
- Enter the required details to complete part I registration process
- Now, select either yes or no to choose whether you are claiming for age relaxation or not
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab
- Select further appropriate options as per your category
- Now, verify your application details and if needed, update or make changes by clicking ‘Update/Correction’ tab
- Now, type the captcha code and click on the ‘I Agree’ tab
- Instantly, you will get a registration ID along with Part I registration details
- Note your registration ID to complete your Part II registration
- You can also print it by clicking ‘Print it’ tab
- You can print your Application Part I too by clicking ‘Print Application Part-I’ tab
- Now, for Part II registration, click on the ‘Click here for Part II Registration’ tab
- On clicking the said link, you will see a login form
- Fill the details like Registration-Id & Date of Birth
- Enter the Captcha and click on ‘Submit’ tab
- After login successfully, the first thing you will need to do is to select payment option
- Pay the requisite amount as your online application processing fee
- Print the receipt
- Select examination centre and upload photo & signature in required format
- Follow rest instructions carefully and print your final submitted application form
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification released on||April 25th, 2018|
|Online application process||April 25th to May 21st, 2018|
|Admit cards will be available to download from||3 weeks before the day of written examination|
|Written Examination||12th August, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Result declared on||Will be updated soon|
|PET||Will be updated soon|
|Interview/Personality Test||Will be updated soon|
|Final Result / Merit list will be out on||Will be updated soon|
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Eligibility Conditions
Before applying online, candidates should ensure that they are eligible as per criteria given in official notification. In official notification, each eligibility condition is explained in great detail viz. age limit & relaxation, minimum & desired educational qualification, physical & medical standards, nationality and gender.
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Exam Scheme
Firstly, Union Public Service Commission will conduct a written examination. There will be two separate papers to be held on a same day i.e. 12th August, 2018 (Sunday). Candidates qualified in written tests shall be called for Physical Standards/Physical Efficiency Tests and Medical Standards Test followed by an Interview/Personality Test. Final merit list will be prepared by considering marks scored by a candidate in written and Interview/Personality Test.
UPSC CAPF AC 2018 Admit Card
Candidates should have to download admit cards from UPSC’s online portal. For downloading admit cards, candidates should have to use their RID (registration ID) and date of birth. Without admit card, a candidate will not be allowed to appear for written test.
In the end, we just want to say that if you will feel any problem during online registration for this recruitment event then feel free to contact us. We will help you.
We wish you Best of Luck for UPSC Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) 2018.