UPSC CDS 2018 Admit Card – Download UPSC CDS Call Letter 2018 – The Union Public Service Commission, familiar as UPSC has released admit cards for UPSC CDS 2018 examination. On 10th Jan 2018, UPSC CDS 2018 admit cards (Call Letter) were uploaded by UPSC on its official website. UPSC CDS 2018 aspirants have to visit UPSC’s website in order to download their admit cards.
About UPSC CDS 2018 Examination
UPSC CDS 2018 examination will be organized and conducted by India’s most prominent public organization named as Union Public Service Commission on 4th Feb 2018. As per the UPSC CDS 2018 official notification, this examination will be held at more than 30 examination centers across the nation. The name of few examination centers are- Kochi, Patna, Port Blair, Kohima, Kolkata, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Aizawl, Allahabad, Lucknow, Panaji (Goa), Raipur etc.
The commission has released UPSC CDS 2018 admit cards on its website. Successfully registered candidates can download their admit cards from UPSC’s website.
Every year, the Union Public Service Commission conducts Combined Defence Services (also known as CDS) examination for admission to the several programmes runs at below-mentioned academies
- Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
- Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
- Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai
How To Download UPSC CDS 2018 Admit Card ?
For admission to the academic year 2018-19, UPSC has already released admit card on its website. UPSC CDS 2018 aspirants need to download their admit card from UPSC’s website only as admit cards will not be sent by courier to any candidate. To download your admit card, you need to follow few simple steps
- Step 1- Go to the UPSC’s website
- Step 2- Open ‘Admit Cards’ button
- Step 3- Click ‘E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC’ link
- Step 4- Hit ‘click here’ link
- Step 5- Again hit ‘Click here’ link
- Step 6- Read ‘important instructions’ carefully and hit ‘Yes’ button
- Step 7- Now, select any of the given options- ‘By Registration Id’ or ‘By Roll Number’
- Step 8- Type ‘Registration Id’ or ‘Roll Number’, select your date of birth and enter the code as shown in above image
- Step 9- Click ‘Submit’ tab
- Step 10- Download/save your UPSC CDS 2018 admit card and take a print out
In case, if you find any problem or need any guidance/information/clarification while downloading/viewing your UPSC CDS 2018 admit card then you can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone No.011-23381125/ 011-23385271/ 011-23098543 on working days between 10 am to 5 pm.
Some Important Points To Know Regarding UPSC CDS Examination
- Candidates passed in graduation in any discipline from recognized board are eligible to apply for UPSC CDS 2018. Complete eligibility a criterion is mentioned on UPSC’s website or CDS notification.
- After few weeks from the date of UPSC CDS 2018 examination, the UPSC will declare result on its website along with scores, rank and cut-off marks
- Final shortlisted and qualified candidates will get a chance to take admission in any of the above-mentioned academies.
- To know more regarding UPSC CDS 2018 examination, you are advised to go through the official notification available on UPSC’s website or click here to download.
If you still have any query or questions regarding UPSC CDS 2018 examination, just comment below and we will reach to you soon with a solution.
Thanks and best of Luck!