UPSC Civil Services Admit Card 2021 [Preliminary] : UPSC Civil Services and IFoS Prelim admit card 2021 will be released in the 3rd week of September 2021 on UPSC website @upsconline.nic.in. UPSC Civil Services Main admit card 2021 will be released by the 3rd week of December 2021 and the Indian Forest Services Main exam admit card by the 1st week of February 2022. UPSC Civil Services and IFoS Personality Test/ Interview e-call letter will be issued three weeks before the commencement of the Personality Test.
Union Public Service Commission will release a common admit card for the Preliminary examination of Civil Services (IAS) and the Indian Forest Service. Candidates who qualify in the screening level exam are invited for the Civil Services Main exam and Indian Forest Service Main exam followed by an Interview which is held separately.
UPSC Civil Services Admit Card Date
Release of UPSC Civil Services and IFoS Preliminary and Main exam admit card and call letter for Personality test/ Interview along with exam date and the result has been given below.
- UPSC Civil Services (IAS) & IFoS Preliminary Exam Admit Card: 3rd week of Sep 2021
- UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Admit Card: 3rd week of Dec 2021
- UPSC IFoS Main Exam Admit Card: 1st week of February 2022
- UPSC Civil Services Interview Call Letter: March 2022
- UPSC IFoS Interview Call Letter: March 2022
|Civil Services & IFoS Prelim Admit Card||3rd week of Sep 2021|
|Civil Services & IFoS Prelim Exam||10 Oct 2021|
|Civil Services & IFoS Prelim Result||Nov 2021|
|Civil Services Main Admit Card||3rd week of Dec 2021|
|Civil Services Main Exam||From 7,8,9,15&16 Jan 2022 (For 5 days)|
|Civil Services Main Result||March 2022|
|IFoS Main Admit Card||1st week of Feb 2022|
|IFoS Main Exam||From 27.02.2022 (for 10 days) Till 08.03.2021|
|IFoS Main Result||March 2022|
|Civil Services Interview Call Letter||March 2022|
|Civil Services Interview||March/April 2022|
|Civil Services Final Result||April 2022|
|IFoS Interview Call Letter||March 2022|
|IFoS Interview||April 2022|
|IFoS Final Result||April/May 2022|
UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 Release
UPSC IAS Admit Card 2021 is one of the most important documents that need to be procured by each and every candidate wanting to appear for the prelims as well as the Main Exam. UPSC call letter for Personality test/ Interview is a necessary document to be produced at the time of the Interview.
The commission will release the e-admit card three weeks prior to the commencement of the exam on its official website @www.upsc.gov.in. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates alone to download their respective admit cards before their exams.
Candidates who will fail to present the admit cards at the examination hall shall not be permitted to proceed with the exam. The respective exam heads and invigilators will properly check and cross verify the details such as photo, name, etc. mentioned in the admit cards with the details mentioned in the documents carried by the candidates to the exam hall. Only after a thorough examination and proper verification are the candidates allowed to appear for the exam.
How To Download UPSC Civil Services & IFoS Admit Card/ Call Letter?
UPSC Civil Services and Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) exam 2021 will be conducted by the Commission on 10 October 2021. The Main exam of the Civil Service exam will be conducted on 7,8,9,15&16 Jan 2022 and the Indian Forest Service exam shall be conducted from 27 Feb 2022 till 8th March 2021 (10 days).
The e-admit card for the prelims of both civil services and IFoS is the same as the screening/ preliminary exam for both the services is the same. After releasing the result of the Main exam, the Interview will be conducted for both Civil services and the IFoS exam separately and a separate call letter will be issued.
The admit card shall be made available to all the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form by paying the application fee. The steps to download the e-admit card/ call letter are mentioned below.
- Candidates must first visit the official website of UPSC @ upsc.gov.in
- Then click on the ‘download admit card’ link provided on the website
- It will open upsconline.nic.in admit card download page
- Click on the link ‘UPSC Civil Services and IFoS Admit Card (Prelim/ Main) or Call Letter for Interview’
- The website provides two options to download the admit card. One is by using the registration id and the other is by using the roll number.
- Candidates can make use of any of the two options and fill in other necessary details such as the D.O.B and the security code. Then click on ‘Submit’.
- The admit card will be flashed on the screen. Candidates must first check all the details properly like their name, photo, other details, etc. before finally downloading the admit card.
In case of any discrepancy or error that the candidate notices in his/her admit card such as their name, D.O.B, photo, center allotted, reserved category status, etc., then they must immediately contact the respective authority without any delay. Candidates can also try and contact the UPSC help desk every day from Monday to Saturday (9 AM to 6 PM) to know the exact contact point and concerned authority.
Details Mentioned On UPSC Admit Card
Candidates are advised to check the following list of information mentioned on the UPSC admit card properly and carefully to omit any chance of error or mistake on the candidate’s behalf.
The following information can be found on the admit card.
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name of the candidate
- Date of birth
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Candidate’s uploaded photograph and signature
- Category of the candidate (General, SC, ST, OBC, or PWD)
- Name and address of the exam center allotted by the commission
- Day, date, and time of the examination
- Reporting time at the examination center
- Certain important instructions
Instructions To Be Followed
The commission is liable to cancel the candidature of any candidate if there is a breach of conduct on the part of the candidate. Therefore, it is advisable for all candidates to follow these guidelines carefully.
- Do not forget to carry your admit card and ID proof to the exam hall
- Carry only a black ballpoint pen to fill in the OMR sheet. No other pen is allowed
- Carrying any electronic item/device such as mobile phones, gadgets, digital watches, calculators, pager, etc. is strictly prohibited
- Do not put on henna, mehndi, or any such color or item in your hands that would disrupt the fingerprint reading process
- The use of any unfair exam practices or any misbehavior or misconduct is not tolerated. Such candidates will immediately be debarred from appearing in the exam
- Reach the examination center on the given reporting time to avoid any mishap or trouble.
Documents To Be Carried To The Examination Hall
For Screening and Main Exam
- Duly downloaded a copy of the admit card
- A copy and in original of any valid Government approved photo ID proof such as Aadhar card, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport, etc.
- Recent passport size photograph
- Black ballpoint pen
- e-Call letter
- Educational Certificates in Original (SSC to Graduation/ Highest Degree)
- Reserved category students must bring a copy as well as original of their Caste/Disability certificate along with them
- Recent passport size photograph
UPSC Civil Services and IFoS Admit Card FAQs
Q. Will The UPSC Release Two Separate Admit Cards For Civil Service and Indian Forest Service Prelims Exam?
A. No, only a single admit card shall be released. The UPSC Civil Services prelim exam is also the screening level exam for the Indian Forest Service. Only the Mains exam and Interview will be separate for both the services, hence a separate admit card and call letter will be issued for the Main exam and Interview for both the services.
Q. Does The Commission Deliver The Admit Card At Our Communication Address?
A. No, the admit cards shall be uploaded on the official website of UPSC @ upsc.gov.in and have to downloaded from there.
Q. There Is An Error In My UPSC Admit Card. What Shall I Do?
A. If there is any sort of discrepancy/error in the admit card, it needs to be reported to the commission immediately without any delay. Candidates can contact the UPSC help desk for exact guidance and contact information.
Leave a Reply