Download UPSC CMS 2021 Admit Card : UPSC CMS Admit Card 2021 will be released in the last week of October 2021. Candidates who have applied for the UPSC Combined Medical Service Examination [CMSE] 2021 successfully should know the availability of Admit Card for the written test and process to download it. They can expect the UPSC CMS e-admit cards to be available on the commission’s website three weeks before the date of the written test.
For the question of how to download, they can download the e-admit card using their registration number or roll number and their Date of Birth. Even, if they have forgotten their registration number, they can recover it using the “forget RID” option that they will find on the page to log in for downloading the admit card for the UPSC CMS 2021 Exam.
UPSC CMS 2021 Important Dates
Below are the important dates of the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination.
|UPSC CMSE 2021 Event||Date|
|Admit Card Release||3 weeks before exam|
|UPSC CMS Examination||21 November 2021|
|Result||Dec 2021/Jan 2022|
CMS Admit Card 2021 Release Date
As far as the release date for the admit card is concerned, similar to other written tests for different recruitment exams conducted by the UPSC, the admit Card will be made available three weeks before the test for the CMS as well.
As the CMS for the year 2021 is fixed as the 21 November 2021 as per the Exam Calendar for the year 2021 published by the UPSC, candidates can expect the admit card to be available either in the last week of October 2021 on the official website.
Those applied will get a notification about the availability of the admit card to their registered Email and Mobile number. However, for the safer side, it is better to check the website of the UPSC around this date to know the release of admit card. The reason is that the commission will not be responsible if there is a delay in the delivery of the Email.
Process To Download CMS Exam Admit Card
- Visit www.upsc.gov.in/
- Click “Admit Cards”
- Click “E-Admit Cards for Various Examinations of UPSC”
- Click “Download” Corresponding to Combined Medical Service Examination, 2021
- Again Click “Click Here” under “to download e-Admit Card”
- Read the Instructions
- Click yes among the options “Yes” or “No” at the bottom of the page.
- Choose one among “By Registration ID” or “By Roll Number”
- Enter Registration number or roll number based on the option chosen
- Select Date of Birth from the drop-down menu for a date, month, and year.
- Enter captcha code
- Click Submit.
- Verify the details
- Print or download the e-admit card
- If downloaded, print it later without fail.
Details On Admit Card
The Admit Card for UPSC CMS will have the following details.
- Registration ID
- Photograph and Signature
- Father’s name
- Date of birth,
- Roll number
- Age of the applicant
- Date & Time of the test
- Test center & complete address
- Test-day instructions to be followed
Note: Admit card will also have the serial number of the valid photo identity that the candidate has to carry to the test center without fail.
Instructions To Be Followed By Applicants
- Before downloading the e-admit card, the applicants should carefully investigate the details in the admit card. They should bring any inconsistencies in the card to the attention of the UPSC immediately.
- When sending any correspondence to the commission in this respect or for any other purpose, the applicant should mention, his/her name, registration ID, serial number, and the year of the examination, and also the name of the examination.
- The e-admit card should be shown during the entry by the candidate to the test center for each session. In addition, they should show the photo identity card, whose serial number is in the e-admit card. As this admit card is essential to be produced in front of the service selection board, the applicant should preserve the e-admit card until the announcement of the final results.
- The applicant holds the responsibility of keeping the e-admit letter secured. In case, any other person uses it for entering the test center, it is the obligation of the applicant to prove that he/she has not served any impersonation.
- The test taker should not make any changes to the serial code of the test book. If any such things are seen, the paper will not be evaluated.
- The applicants should enter the test center at least 30 minutes before the test schedule. For each session, the entry will be closed 10 minutes before the scheduled test time.
- If an applicant takes the test in any other center other than the one specified in their admit card, their answer sheet will not be evaluated by the commission.
- Applicants should read the examination manual before the date of the test that they can find on the UPSC website and also at the test center outside the exam hall.
- The candidature for the exam is only provisional.
- The use of calculators, mobile phones, and other communication devices inside the premises of the test is banned. If this instruction is violated, appropriate disciplinary action will be taken by the commission against the applicant.
- The test takers should not bring any valuable items to the exam hall as they cannot get any assurance for the security of these items by the commission. Also, the commission will not be responsible for the loss or damage to such items.
- If the photo of an applicant is not clear on the admit card, such an applicant will have to carry three passports size photos should be carried along.
Documents To Carry
To the test center, the applicant will have to carry the e-admit letter. Further, a valid ID proof which the candidate will mention in the online application form should be carried. The ID can be the Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License, or Aadhar Card, etc. For applicants, whose photo is not clear on the e-admit card, will have to carry three passport size photos.
- Admit Card
- Valid ID Proof (As mentioned in the application)
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- College/Employer Issued Id card etc.
- Passport size photo (If photo is not clear on admit card)
UPSC CMSE 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Q. When the UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 Admit Card will release?
A. UPSC CMSE 2021 Admit Card will release at least 3 weeks before the date of the exam and expected in the last week of October 2021.
Q. Will UPSC sends my Combined Medical Services Examination Exam Admit Card through the post?
A. No. You have to download your UPSC CMSE 2021 Admit Card from the official website only. UPSC will not provide admit card through any other means.
Q. What documents will I need to carry to UPSC CMSE 2021 Exam?
A. You will need to carry the printout of your Admit Card, valid photo id proof, and 3 recent passport size photos to the UPSC CMSE 2021 exam.