UPSC CMS Application Form 2020 : UPSC CMS 2020 apply online link will be released on the commission’s official website @ https://upsc.gov.in/ on 22 July 2020. The last date for receipt of applications is 11 August 2020. UPSC CMSE application submitted online can be withdrawn between the given dates. Candidates who are interested to apply online for UPSC CMSE 2020 must go through the UPSC CMSE notification 2020 in order to confirm eligibility criteria.
- UPSC CMSE notification 2020 will be released on 22 July 2020.
- Interested candidates who have passed or appeared in the final year of M.B.B.S. can fill and submit the online application.
Candidates must fulfill other eligibility conditions prescribed by the Union Public Service Commission in UPSC CMS 2020 notification.
|UPSC CMS Event||Date|
|Notification||22 July 2020|
|Apply online start date||22 July 2020|
|Apply online last date||11 Aug 2020|
|Exam date||22 Oct 2020|
UPSC CMS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet certain eligibility conditions to appear in the UPSC CMS 2020 exam. Fulfilling the eligibility conditions is mandatory for candidates otherwise their candidature would be summarily rejected at any stage of the selection process.
UPSC CMS 2020 entire eligibility conditions have been given below.
|Nationality||Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan/ PIO|
|Age Limit (on 1st August 2020)||Not more than 32 years|
|Educational Qualification||Passed or appeared in final year of M.B.B.S.|
A candidate must be either,
- A citizen of India OR
- A subject of Bhutan OR
- A subject of Nepal OR
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before the 01 Jan 1962 with an intention of permanently settling in India OR
- A PIO who was migrated from Burma, Sri Lanka, Pakistan or East African Countries of Kenya, Zambia, Malawi, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zaire and Ethiopia or from Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates other than Indian Citizens will have to produce a certificate of eligibility at the time of appointment.
As of 1st August 2020, candidates must not have acquired the age of 32 years i.e. they must have been born before 02 Aug 1987.
Certain category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit.
|SC / ST||5 years|
|Persons who lived in J&K between 01 Jan 1980 and 31 Dec 1989||5 years|
Candidates must have passed all the written and practical exams of the final M.B.B.S.
Candidates who have yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. examination can also apply but they have to produce proof of having passed all the examinations of M.B.B.S. at the time of appointment.
UPSC CMS Application Form 2020
UPSC CMSE 2020 Application forms will be released on the commission’s website @ https://upsc.gov.in. UPSC CMSE apply online link will be activated. UPSC CMS application online process begins on 22 July and the last date of registration is 11 Aug 2020. A process to apply online is explained below.
How To Apply Online?
For attempting online application, candidates should have to follow a below-given procedure containing a few simple steps:
- Go to UPSC’s official website or click here
- On the website’s homepage, you will see different links of ongoing recruitment events
- Find and click on the ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC’ link
- You will see a new page having ongoing recruitment events name with Part I and Part II registration links
Part I Registration
- Click on the ‘Part I registration link’; it will be given in front of ‘Combined Medical Services Examination सम्मिलित चिकित्सा सेवा परीक्षा’
- On clicking the said link, you will see a new page having few ‘Important Instructions to fill Online Application Form’
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Now, click on the ‘Yes’ tab
- You will see a new page having ‘Part I Registration form’
- Fill up all the essential details
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab
- Before clicking on the ‘I agree’ tab, verify all the details and edit if required
- Once you click ‘I Agree’ tab, you will receive a system-generated ‘Registration ID’ on your provided email address and mobile number
- Keep it safe to use in Part II registration
- Your Part I registration is now completed
- For part II registration, click on the Part-II registration link provided in front of ‘Combined Medical Services Examination सम्मिलित चिकित्सा सेवा परीक्षा’
- You will see a login page
- Enter your ‘Registration ID’ and date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Make payment (if applicable) by using either online or offline mode
- Select examination center of your choice
- Upload scanned copies of your latest photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Submit further details and take a print out of your final submitted application form
- Now, your part II registration is also completed
To submit a UPSC CMS online application, a candidate will require the following documents/details.
- Scanned copies of latest passport size photograph & signature (.jpg, 20 – 300 kb)
- Scanned copy of valid Photo Id
- Scanned copies of caste certificate (if applicable)
- High school examination passing certificate for date of birth
- Other academic certificates and mark sheets
- Valid email ID
- Personal mobile number
UPSC CMS Application Fee
UPSC CMS application fee for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 200/- and SC/ ST and female category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of payment
Candidates who are not exempted from payment of application fee can make payment of the fee by using any of the below said modes of payment
- Online- using any debit card/credit card/internet banking
- Offline- by depositing the fee/money in any branch of SBI
Withdrawal of Applications
Candidates who submit CMSE online application successfully but do not want to appear for CMSE 2020 exam can withdraw their applications submitted online on the Commission’s website. The online applications can be withdrawn between the dates prescribed by UPSC in CMSE notification 2020.
- CMS 2020 will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission
- Number of vacancies are 454
- Online applications can be filled and submitted up to 11 Aug 2020 till 6.00 P.M.
- Admit cards for Computer Based Test shall be available from 3 weeks before the date of examination
- CMSE 2020 exam will be held on 22 Oct 2020
- Results are expected to be declared in the month of Nov/Dec 2020
- Candidates who will qualify CBT shall be called to appear for Stage-II examination i.e. Interview / Personality Test
- Date of Interview / Personality Test is yet to be announced
- Date of final results announcement will be disclosed by UPSC
Read : UPSC CMS 2020
UPSC CMS FAQs
Q. What is the number of vacancies in the UPSC CMS 2020 exam?
A. The number of vacancies to be filled through the Combined Medical Services Examination is yet to be announced.
Q. Can I withdraw my application submitted for UPSC CMS 2020?
A. Yes, you can withdraw your application submitted online between the dates prescribed by UPSC in CMS notification.
Q. What is the application fee for female candidates?
A. Females, persons with benchmark disabilities, and candidates belonging to SC / ST are exempted from payment of the UPSC CMSE application fee.
Q. Can I make payment of fees by cash?
A. Yes, you can. ‘Pay by Cash’ option will be available till 10 August 2020 up to 23:59 hours i.e. 1 day before the closing date
Q. Are OBC candidates exempted from payment of a fee?
A. No, they are not. OBC candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 200/- towards examination fee.
Q. What is the last date for submission of online applications?
A. 11 August 2020 is the last date for the submission of online applications.