UPSC CMSE Application Form 2020 : UPSC CMS apply online 2020 will start in April 2020 and the last date of registration is May 2020. Union Public Service Commission will conduct Combined Medical Services Exam, 2020 after release of official notification for CMSE. Interested candidates who have passed or appeared in final year of M.B.B.S. can fill and submit online application.
|UPSC CMS Event||Date|
|Notification||8th April 2020 (deferred)|
|Apply online start date||April 2020|
|Apply online last date||May 2020|
|Exam date||19th July 2020 (Sunday)|
UPSC CMSE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet certain eligibility conditions to appear in UPSC CMS 2020 exam.
Candidate should be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan.
As on August 1st 2020, a candidate’s age should be not be more than 32 years.
Certain category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit.
- Scheduled Tribe/ Scheduled Caste/ Ex-Servicemen – Upto 5 years
- OBC – Upto 3 years
Candidate must have passed in final M.B.B.S. examination (or )M.B.B.S. final year students can also apply.
|Nationality||Should be an Indian citizen or a subject of Nepal/Bhutan|
|Age Limit (on August 1st 2018)||Not more than 32 years|
|Relaxation in upper age limit||Will be applicable as per the laws of Government of India|
|Educational Qualification||Passed or appeared in final year of M.B.B.S.|
UPSC CMS Application Form 2020
Candidate must submit CMS 2020 application form online on UPSC website. UPSC CMS apply online process begin in April and last date of registration is May 2020.
How To Apply Online?
For attempting online application, candidates should have to follow a below given procedure containing few simple steps:
- Go to UPSC’s official website or click here
- On website’s homepage, you will see different links of ongoing recruitment events
- Find and click on the ‘ONLINE APPLICATION FOR VARIOUS EXAMINATIONS OF UPSC’ link
- You will see a new page having ongoing recruitment events name with Part I and Part II registration links
- Click on the ‘Part I registration link’; it will be given in front of ‘Combined Medical Services Examination सम्मिलित चिकित्सा सेवा परीक्षा’
- On clicking the said link, you will see a new page having few ‘Important Instructions to fill Online Application Form’
- Read all the instructions carefully
- Now, click on the ‘Yes’ tab
- You will see a new page having ‘Part I Registration form’
- Fill up all the essential details
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab
- Before clicking on the ‘I agree’ tab, verify all the details and edit if required
- Once you click ‘I Agree’ tab, you will receive a system generated ‘Registration ID’ on your provided email address and mobile number
- Keep it safe to use in Part II registration
- Your Part I registration is now completed
- For part II registration, click on the Part II registration link provided in front of ‘Combined Medical Services Examination सम्मिलित चिकित्सा सेवा परीक्षा’
- You will see a login page
- Enter your ‘Registration ID’ and date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Make payment (if applicable) by using either online or offline mode
- Select examination center of your choice
- Upload scanned copies of your latest photograph and signature in prescribed format
- Submit further details and take print out of your final submitted application form
- Now, your part II registration is also completed
UPSC CMS application fee for General and OBC candidate is Rs. 200/- and SC/ ST and female category candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Documents Needed For Attempting Online Application
To attempt online application, a candidate will require several important things such as,
- Scanned copies of latest passport size photograph & signature
- Scanned copies of caste certificate (if applicable)
- High school examination passing certificate for date of birth
- Other academic certificates and mark sheets
- Valid email ID
- Personal mobile number
Points to be remembered by candidates
- CMSE 2020 will be conducted by Union Public Service Commission
- Number of vacancies are 454
- Online applications can be filled and submitted up to May 25th, 2020 till 6.00 P.M.
- Admit cards for Computer Based Test shall be available from 3 weeks before the date of examination i.e. July 19th, 2020
- Results are expected to be declared in the month of September/October, 2020
- Candidates who will qualify CBT shall be called to appear for Stage II examination i.e. Interview / Personality Test
- Date of Interview / Personality Test is yet to be announced
- Date of final results announcement is still to be disclosed by UPSC
Read : UPSC CMSE 2020