Download UPSC ESE 2021 Hall Ticket : UPSC IES 2021 admit card will be released for the Prelim exam followed by a Main exam and call letter for Personality test on the official website. UPSC conducts the Engineering Services Examination (ESE) for recruitment to the post of Indian Engineering Services (IES). A three-stage competitive examination consists of Prelim, Main, and Personality Test is conducted by UPSC.
- UPSC ESE/IES Admit Card 2021 will be released for the preliminary exam in the 1st week of July 2021 on the official website @upsc.gov.in for the candidates submitting the online application form successfully.
- UPSC IES/ESE Prelim exam will be held on 18 July 2021 and the result will be announced by August 2021.
- After the release of the UPSC IES Prelim result, a detailed online application form is needed to be submitted.
- UPSC ESE/IES Main admit card will be provided by UPSC in the last week of Sep 2021 (three weeks before the Main exam). The Main exam will be held on 10 Oct 2021.
- For UPSC ESE/IES Personality Test a separate call letter will be issued for the candidates qualifying in the Main exam. A Personality test will be held in January 2022 and the call letter will be issued in Dec 2021.
UPSC IES Admit Card Release Date 2021
UPSC IES admit card 2021 will be released by UPSC on its official website three weeks prior to the commencement of each stage of the exam. UPSC ESE admit card is the most important document that needs to be present at the time of the examination either Prelims or the Main examination.
If the candidate fails to present the admit card at the examination hall then he/she shall not be permitted to proceed for the examination. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates alone to download their respective UPSC ESE/IES admit card before the exam.
- UPSC IES preliminary examination 2021 will be conducted on 18th July 2021 by Union Public Service Commission and the Main exam will be conducted on 10th Oct 2021 followed by the personality test which will be conducted in Jan 2022.
- The admit card for the preliminary exam will be issued from the 1st week of July 2021 and the Main exam admit card will be issued from the last week of Sep 2021. A Personality test call letter will be issued from the last week of December 2021.
Release of UPSC ESE/IES Preliminary and Main exam admit card and personality test call letter along with their examination dates have been mentioned below.
|UPSC ESE/IES Events||Dates|
|Preliminary Admit Card||1st wee of July 2021|
|Preliminary Exam||18 July 2021|
|Preliminary Result||August 2021|
|Main Admit Card||last week of Sep 2021|
|Main Exam||10 Oct 2021|
|Main Result||Nov 2021|
|Personal Interview Call letter||last week of Dec 2021|
|Final Result||Jan/Feb 2022|
How To Download Admit Card/Call Letter?
UPSC ESE/IES Admit Card 2021 will be made available to the candidates who will successfully submit the online application form along with the application fee. The steps to download the admit card for the Prelims exam, Main exam, and call letter for Interview are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of UPSC @upsc.gov.in
- Find and click on the ‘Admit Card’ button
- Click on ‘E-Admit cards for various exams of UPSC’
- The web page will open containing admit card download option
- Click on ‘Download’ under e-Admit Card Link against UPSC ESE/IES Exam (Preliminary/ Mains/ Personality Test)
- Click on ‘Click Here’ under to Download Admit Card
- Read Instructions and Click on ‘Print Out’
- Click on ‘Yes’ for accepting read and take a print out of instructions
- Select option By Registration Id/ By Roll Number, if Forgotten use ‘Forgot RID’ option to retrieve the details
- Enter the registration id (or) roll number
- Fill in the necessary details such as DOB and the security code
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- The candidates admit card will appear on the screen
- The candidate should check all the mentioned details in the admit card before finally downloading the admit card
- Take Printout
Details On Admit Card
Candidates appearing in the UPSC ESE/IES Prelim or Main Examination are advised to check all the details mentioned in the admit card in order to avoid any inconvenience at the exam hall. The following mentioned information can be found on the UPSC ESE/IES admit card of Prelim and the Main Exam.
- Name of the candidate
- Fathers name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Roll Number
- Registration number
- Category of the candidate (SC, ST, OBC, General or PWD)
- Candidates Photograph
- Name of Exam center
- Time and date of exam
- Reporting time at the examination center
- Important Instructions
Instructions To Be Followed
The candidate attending the Preliminary and Main exam of UPSC ESE/IES are advised to follow the given guidelines. UPSC has the right to cancel the candidature if there is any misconduct on the part of the candidate.
- Always carry a black ballpoint pen to fill the OMR sheet
- Don’t forget to carry the Admit Card to the examination hall
- Carry ID Proof mentioned in the application form
- No electronic items are allowed in the examination hall like the mobile phone, pager, calculator, gadgets, and digital watches.
- Any misbehavior or misconduct or use of any unfair practices will not be tolerated, if the candidate indulges in unfair practices, their candidature will be canceled, and will not be allowed to appear in further exams conducted by UPSC.
- The candidate must reach the examination center on the given reporting time.
- Do not put mehndi or any color on your hands as it might disrupt the fingerprint reading process.
Documents To Carry
The following mentioned documents are necessary to be carried to the exam hall of the UPSC ESE/IES Prelim and Main Exam and Personality Test
Preliminary and Main Exam
- Hardcopy of the admit card
- Ballpoint pen
- Passport size photograph
- Original or photocopy of any valid Government approved photo ID such as Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving license, etc.
Personality Test/ Interview
- Downloaded Call letter
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Original Educational Qualification Certificates
- Reserved category students must bring a Caste/Disability certificate
UPSC ESE/IES Admit Card 2021 FAQs
Q. When Will The UPSC ESE/IES Admit Cards Will Release?
A. The UPSC ESE/IES admit card will be released from the 1st week of July 2021 (Prelim) and the last week of Sep 2021 (Main).
Q. What Are The Details Required In Order To Download The UPSC ESE/IES Admit Card?
A. Candidates need to enter their roll number/registration number along with their DOB, in order to download the UPSC ESE/IES admit card.
Q. Which Are The Documents Needed To Be Carried In The UPSC ESE/IES Exam?
A. The candidate needs to carry a passport size photographs, admit card, ballpoint pen and an original government approved ID.