Download NDA 2020 Hall Tickets @upsc.gov.in : UPSC NDA Admit Card 2020 (I & II) will get released on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission. In general, the admit card will be released three weeks before the written test. Candidates can check on their own on the official website of the commission around the last week of April 2020 for NDA I admit card.
UPSC NDA II admit card will be released by 3rd week of August 2020 for the exam to be held on 6th September 2020. Candidates should know their Registration ID or RID and DOB or Roll Number and DOB to download the e-Admit Card.
NDA Admit Card Release Date
Based on the previous NDA and NA exam, current year admit card will be released three weeks before the date of the test. So, for the NDA and NA (I) 2020, candidates can expect the release of Admit Card to happen in the last week of April 2020. In the same way for the NDA & NA (II) 2020, they can expect it to happen in the 3rd week of August 2020.
Process To Download NDA e-Admit Card
Candidates can download the e-admit card for NDA & NA 2020 by following the process given below:
- Visit the website of the Union Public Service Commission at https://upsconline.nic.in/
- When they visit this website, they will find a link called “e-Admit Cards for various examinations of UPSC”
- When they click on this link, they will be taken to a page that contains the list of examinations conducted by UPSC for which e-Admit Cards are available.
- On this page, candidates will have to look for “NDA & NA 2020 – I” and they will find a tab called “Download” next to the name of this test. On this page, they will also find the date and time until which the e-Admit Card will be available for downloading.
- When they click on the “Download” option, they will be taken to a page that contains the instructions for the candidates to follow.
- Candidates will have the option to read and print the instruction from this page.
- Once they read and/or take a printout of the instruction, they will have to click “Yes” corresponding to the question “Have you read & taken the print out of Important Instructions”.
- After this, they will be taken to a page that provides them with two options. They can select either by “Registration ID” or by “Roll Number”.
- They can download the e-Admit Card using any of these two. Even, if they have forgotten their RID, they will have the option to recover it.
- When they click “by roll number”, they will be taken to a page that asks them to enter their roll number, followed by DOB and they will also have to enter the captcha code. Then, they can submit it.
- Upon submission, their admit card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are recommended to go through the admit card to make sure that the details are correct.
- If there are some corrections to be done, they should contact the commission immediately. Otherwise, they can download it and can take the print out of the same to carry to the exam centre.
Details On NDA Admit Card 2020
The Admit Card for UPSC NDA and NA 2020 will have the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Age of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Registration ID
- Roll Number
- Name and Venue of the Centre
- Time of the reporting to the exam centre
- Complete address of the exam centre
- Photo of the candidate and signature
Before they download the e-admit card, candidates should make sure whether these details are related to them. In case, by mistake they have got the admit card for some other applicant, they should inform the same to the commission immediately. They should not carry other’s admit card to the test centre. Information on where to contact in the case of issues with the admit card can be obtained by the candidates from the facilitation counters located at the office of the Union Public Service Commission in person or by phone. The phone numbers are 011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543.
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates should report the inconsistencies if any in the e-admit card immediately to the UPSC.
- When they contact the commission in this respect or for any other issues, they are recommended to mention their registration ID, serial number and name along with the year of the examination.
- Candidates will have to produce the e-admit card before the services selection board. So, they should preserve it safe even after the written test until the process is completely over.
- Candidates are recommended to be present in the exam centre 30 minutes before the time of starting of the test. Entry of candidates will be closed 10 minutes before the starting of examination for each session.
- The use of IT gadgets, calculators, mobile phones and communication equipment like Bluetooth are not permitted inside the test premises. If a candidate violates this rule, the appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against him.
- Candidates should answer the test only using a black ballpoint pen. Answer sheets where other colours are used will not be evaluated.
- Candidates are recommended not to bring any valuable things into the test centre. Their security cannot be ensured by the commission and the commission will not be responsible for any loss in this respect.
Documents To Carry To The Exam Centre
Candidates should bring only the Admit Card to the test centre. In the case of a candidate, whose photo is not clear in the e-admit card, the candidate should bring a valid photo identity along with the admit card along with two passport size photographs. The accepted photo identities are Voter ID Card, passport, driving license, Aadhaar card or any other valid card.
NDA 2020 FAQs
Q. Will I Get The E-Admit Card For UPSC NDA & NA To My Postal Address?
A. No, you will not get it delivered to your address. You will have to download it and you will alone be responsible if you do not download it. You are recommended to download it at least a week before the date of the test.
Q. What If My Admit Card Is Not Available?
A. In case, you admit card is not available online even a week before the test, you should contact the UPSC.