Download NDA 2021 Hall Tickets @upsc.gov.in : UPSC NDA Admit Card 2021 (I & II) will get released on the official website of the Union Public Service Commission. In general, the admit card will be released three weeks before the written test.
UPSC NDA II admit card will be released by the last week of October 2021 for the exam to be held on 14th November 2021. Candidates should know their Registration ID (RID) and DOB or Roll Number and DOB to download the e-Admit Card.
Candidates can check the official website of UPSC around the first week of April 2021 for NDA I admit card 2021 and the exam is to be held on 18th April 2021.
NDA Admit Card Release Date
Based on the previous NDA and NA exam, the current year admit card will be released three weeks before the date of the test. So, for the NDA and NA (I) 2021, candidates can expect the release of Admit Card to happen in the last week of April 2021. In the same way for the NDA & NA (II) 2021, they can expect it to happen in the last week of October 2021.
Download UPSC NDA Admit Card
Candidates can download the e-admit card for NDA & NA 2021 by following the process given below:
- Visit the website of the Union Public Service Commission at https://upsconline.nic.in/
- Find a link called “e-Admit Cards for various examinations of UPSC”
- Look for “NDA & NA 2021 – I/II” and find and click on “Download”.
- You will be taken to a page that contains the instructions for the candidates to follow.
- Candidates will have the option to read and print the instruction from this page.
- Once they read and/or take a printout of the instruction, click “Yes” corresponding to the question “Have you read & taken the printout of Important Instructions”.
- You will be taken to a page that provides two options, select either by “Registration ID” or by “Roll Number”.
- Download the e-Admit Card using any of these two options. Even, if you have forgotten the RID, you have the option to recover it.
- When you click “by roll number”, you will be taken to a page to enter the roll number, followed by DOB and the captcha code and ‘Submit’ it.
- Upon submission, the admit card will be displayed on the screen. Candidates are recommended to go through the admit card to make sure that the details are correct.
- If there are some corrections to be done, they should contact the commission immediately. Otherwise, they can download it and can take the printout of the same to carry to the exam center.
Details On NDA Admit Card 2021
The UPSC NDA and NA 2021 Admit Card will have the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Age of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Registration ID
- Roll Number
- Name and Venue of the Centre
- Time of the reporting to the exam center
- Complete address of the exam center
- Photo of the candidate and signature
Before they download the e-admit card, candidates should make sure whether these details are related to them. In case, by mistake they have got the admit card for some other applicant, they should inform the same to the commission immediately. They should not carry other’s admit card to the test center.
Information on where to contact in the case of issues with the admit card can be obtained by the candidates from the facilitation counters located at the office of the Union Public Service Commission in person or by phone. The phone numbers are 011-23381125/011-23385271/011-23098543.
Instructions To Be Followed
- Candidates should report the inconsistencies if any in the e-admit card immediately to the UPSC.
- When they contact the commission in this respect or for any other issues, they are recommended to mention their registration ID, serial number, and name along with the year of the examination.
- Candidates will have to produce the e-admit card before the services selection board. So, they should preserve it safe even after the written test until the process is completely over.
- Candidates are recommended to be present in the exam center 30 minutes before the time of starting of the test. The entry of candidates will be closed 10 minutes before the starting of the examination for each session.
- The use of IT gadgets, calculators, mobile phones, and communication equipment like Bluetooth is not permitted inside the test premises. If a candidate violates this rule, appropriate disciplinary action will be taken against him.
- Candidates should answer the test only using a black ballpoint pen. Answer sheets where other colors are used will not be evaluated.
- Candidates are recommended not to bring any valuable things into the test center. Their security cannot be ensured by the commission and the commission will not be responsible for any loss in this respect.
Documents for Exam
Candidates should bring only the Admit Card to the test center. In the case of a candidate, whose photo is not clear on the e-admit card, the candidate should bring a valid photo identity along with the admit card along with two passport size photographs. The accepted photo identities are a Voter ID Card, passport, driving license, Aadhaar card, or any other valid card.
NDA Admit Card 2021 FAQs
Q. Will, I Get The E-Admit Card For UPSC NDA & NA To My Postal Address?
A. No, you will not get it delivered to your address. You will have to download it and you will alone be responsible if you do not download it. You are recommended to download it at least a week before the date of the test.
Q. What If My Admit Card Is Not Available?
A. In case, your admit card is not available online even a week before the test, you should contact the UPSC.