UPSEE 2021 Result will be released in the last week of May 2021 on the website @https://upsee.nic.in/ by AKTU which conducts the UP state engineering exam. Candidates require 8 digit Roll Number and Date of Birth to check the UPSEE result. The results will be declared on the official website from where an individual candidate can check the results and download the UPSEE scorecard.
- Candidates securing the minimum qualifying marks will be declared qualified by AKTU and a separate merit list will be released for each course. Minimum qualifying marks for General candidates is 25% and for SC/ST candidates is 20%.
- Candidates who secure the place in the merit list by scoring the UPSEE cut off marks will be invited for the counseling process for seat allotment.
UPSEE is conducted for admission to degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges through the merit in the fields of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and such other subjects. The candidates who have been able to successfully clear the entrance exam will get admission to the course and Institution based on the rank and choice.
UPSEE Results 2021 Release Date
UPSEE result will be declared in the last week of May 2021 on the official website. After a month from the successful completion of the examination, the result will be published. Candidates can check their UPSEE 2021 results and download scorecard in online mode only.
Based on the marks obtained in the entrance examination a merit list will be published. Qualified candidates will be called for counseling which includes the seat allocation process and document verification. The prospective candidates are advised to follow the updates by visiting the official website.
|UPSEE 2021 exam Date
|18th April 2021
|Exam Dates of PG Course through UPSEE
|Declaration of UPSEE 2021 Result
|Last week of May 2021
|Beginning of Counselling
|Third week of June 2021 onwards
How To Check UPSEE 2021 Results?
The UPSEE 2021 Result will be published by the AKTU/UPTU after a month from the successful conduct of the examination. Here are some steps to follow on how to check the UPSEE 2021 results
- Visit the official website of UPSEE or click here
- Click on UPSEE 2021 Result
- Enter your 8-digit roll number and Date of Birth
- Click on the “Submit” button
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Go through the result and download it.
- Take a printout of the result for future reference.
Note: On the basis of this result, counseling will be conducted for seat allotment under various disciplines of UG/PG courses.
Details Contained In The Scorecard
- Personal Details – Name, Date of Birth, Category, Sub-category, Photo with Signature
- Exam Details – Roll No., Course applied for, Paper
- Marks obtained in the individual subject
- Total marks obtained
- Merit – Position/Rank
UPSEE Score Calculation
Evaluation of the candidates will be carried based on the options they marked during the UPSEE examination paper. Each answer is matched with the answer key prepared by Dr. A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University. 4 marks are allotted for each correct answer and no marks will be deducted for a wrong answer or unanswered questions. The final score will be calculated and compared with other candidates and ranks will be given.
If more than one candidate secures the same marks and rank, the following order of preference will be followed to resolve a tie.
- Candidate with the number of incorrect answers will be placed in higher merit/ rank
- Mark scored in subjects together in the course applying for and/ by age
- B.Tech/MCA/B.Des – Maths, Physics, Chemistry sections of Paper 1 obtained marks respectively and then by age
- B.Pharma – Biology, Chemistry, Physics sections of Paper 2 marks obtained respectively and then by age
- B.Tech Agr.Engg – Marks secured in AG I, AG II, AG III sections of Paper 3 respectively and then by age
- B.Arch – Drawing Aptitude, Mathematics & Aesthetics sensitivity sections of Paper 4 marks obtained respectively and then by age
- B.Tech BioTech – Same as B.Tech/B.Pharma
- BHMCT/MBA/MCA/BFA/BFAD/Lateral Entry – By age only
- Lowest application number of the candidate will be placed in higher merit
UPSEE Cut Off 2021
Minimum qualifying marks to qualify in UPSEE for General candidates is 25% and for SC/ST candidates is 20%. UPSEE cut off 2021 will be released along with the results.
- Cut off refers to the minimum marks prescribed for a candidate to get admission in any one of the various associated colleges or institutions in UP.
- They need to score at least the cut-off marks or more than that if they wish to qualify for the UPSEE entrance examination and thus be eligible for counseling.
- Cut Off lists are prepared for engineering courses and other courses because the number of students who have applied for the examinations of UPSEE to get admissions in various courses might exceed the total number of seats available.
- Thus, only candidates who secure the cut off will be eligible for the UPSEE 2021 counseling process prior to admission to the engineering courses available.
Mentioned below is the cut-off percentage for the previous year of the UPSEE examination. But there can be an increase in the number, so the candidates need to prepare accordingly.
|Percentage for cut-off
UPSEE Merit List
- UPSEE merit list will be released on the official website after the result declaration.
- AKTU will release course wise merit list of selected candidates for admission based on the setas available in the course and Institutions.
- Candidates selected in the merit list only will be allowed to participate in the counseling process and seat allotment process.
- Category wise and course wise merit list will be released that contains names and rank of the candidates.
UPSEE Counselling 2021
- The candidates who will make it to the final UPSEE merit list will have to appear for the process of counseling that consists of choice filling and seat allotment and Document Verification.
- During choice filling, candidates can select the course, Institute of their choice
- The seat will be allotted based on an order of merit and candidate choice of course and institution.
- Accordingly, admission will be granted in any one of the affiliated colleges under AKTU followed by Document verification at appropriate centers.
- Five subsequent rounds of the counseling sessions will be conducted one after another accordingly to fill each and every vacant seat left from the previous rounds.
- In the end, seat allotment will depend on seat availability on that particular counseling date.