UPSEE 2019 Application Form : UPSEE Notification 2019 will be made available on its website by AKTU after official announcement. UPSEE stands for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination. The responsibility of conducting this state level entrance test is held by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. The Uttar Pradesh Government’s Technical Education Department has given the permission for the constitution of the Central Admission Board (CAB) under the chairmanship of the Vice Chancellor of this technical university. Admission to the following courses will be done through UPSEE 2019:
- Master of Computer Applications (Duration – 3 Years)
- Master of Computer Applications (Integrated) (5 Years)
- Master of Business Administration (2 Years)
- Master of Business Administration (Integrated) (5 Years)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Design (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Architecture (5 Years)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Technology (4 Years)
- Agriculture Engineering
12. Second-year (Lateral entry) of B. Tech/B. Pharm/MCA
Read : UPSEE 2019 Syllabus
UPSEE 2019 Important Dates
As the notification for the 2019 examination is yet to be released, here is a table to show the tentative dates for the UPSEE 2019:
|Issue of Notification||Around the 15th of January 2019|
|Opening of online application process||Around the 23rd of January 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application||Around the 15th of March 2019|
|Partial correction of filled and submitted application||Around the first week of April 2019|
|Dates of examination||Starting from the last week of April to the first week of May 2019 for different courses mentioned above.|
|Declaration of UPSEE Results||First week of June 2019|
Candidates can get to know the detailed schedule for the examination based on the course for which they apply once the official notification is out. Counselling for admission will be conducted in three rounds starting from the last week of June 2019 until the last week of July 2019 for the final selection of candidates.
Read : UPSEE 2019 Application Form
UPSEE 2019 Notification
The official notification will be released on the official website of UPSEE at https://upsee.nic.in. Candidates can check the notification around the first and second week of January 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Eligibility
The eligibility requirement to be filled by candidates will differ based on the course to which they wish to apply. So, candidates can check the same from the official notification. Here is a table to show the compulsory subjects they should have studied in their qualifying course for admission to the different courses:
|Course||Compulsory Papers||Any of the following subjects|
|B. Tech/B. Des/MCA (Integrated)||Physics & Mathematics||Technical vocational subject/biology/biotechnology/chemistry|
|B. Tech (Biotechnology)||Physics, mathematics/Biology||Technical vocational subject/biology/biotechnology/chemistry|
|B. Arch||Physics & Mathematics||Technical vocational subject/Engineering Drawing/biology/computer science/chemistry|
|B. Pharm||Physics & Chemistry||Technical vocational subject/biology/biotechnology/Mathematics|
|B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||Agriculture Discipline|
|MBA (Integrated)/BFA/BFAD/BHMCT||Any Discipline|
There is no upper age limit for applying to UPSEE 2019.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates interested in applying to UPSEE will have to submit the application form online only. They can do the same by visiting the website of UPSEE at https://upsee.nic.in/. Before they fill up the application form, the applicants should check their eligibility requirement and the applicable reservation category as well before applying.
List of documents needed when filling up online application:
When they begin the online application process, candidates are recommended to remember that they should keep the following documents ready:
- Candidate’s Aadhar Number
- A personal mobile number and a personal E-Mail ID of the candidate
- Photograph: Candidates should keep a clear scanned passport size photograph in the size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in JPEG format. The size of the photograph should be utmost 100 KB. The photograph should be front facing with either white or off-white background.
- Signature: A clear scanned image of the signature of the candidate in 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm size in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30 KB.
How To Fill Online Application?
Candidates can apply to UPSEE 2019 from the first date the online application opens until the last date to submit the application. The online application is self-explanatory. If candidates have any difficulty in filling up online application, they can send an email to email@example.com or they also have the option to call the toll free number 1800-180-0161 for help. When they use the email mode, they will have to make the subject line as “Seeking Help”. The application process consists of three steps as stated below:
- Registration (Filling up of personal and other details)
- Uploading of scanned images of signature and photograph
- Payment of examination fee and printing of confirmation page.
- Once a candidate has all the documents ready as mentioned above, he/she should visit the website of UPSEE 2019.
- If they are applying for this test for UG course, they will have to follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for UG (UPSEE-2019)”.
- If they are applying for a PG course, they should follow the link that reads “UP State Entrance Examination for PG (UPSEE-2019)”.
- When they click on the appropriate link, they will be taken to a page that contains the instructions for applying. Candidates are recommended to read the page carefully before they proceed with the application process.
- After the first two steps, candidates will have to move to the third step, where they will have to pay the examination fee. The fee can be paid online only using wallets/net banking/debit/credit card.
UPSEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the UPSEE 2019 differs based on the course for which a candidate plans to apply.
The UPSEE 2019 will have 11 papers in total. The questions will be of objective type format, other than the drawing aptitude test, which is the part B of paper 4 of UPSEE. Candidates will have to appear for the papers based on the course for which they wish to seek admission through UPSEE 2019. The Papers 1 to 4 should be taken by applicants only as a paper-based test in OMR sheets. The Papers 5 to 11 will be conducted as a computer-based test. Here is a table to show the details and format of each paper and the total marks for each paper:
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks|
|1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Objective type questions:|
Physics – 50 Questions
Chemistry – 50 Questions
Mathematics – 50 Questions
|2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 Objective type questions for each subject and a total of 150 questions.||600|
|3||AG-I, AG-II and AG-III||Same as above||600|
|4||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design:|
Part – A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part – B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 Objective type questions each for mathematics and aesthetic design and 2 questions for testing the drawing aptitude of test takers||500|
|5||Aptitude test to evaluate the general awareness of candidates||75 Objective Type Questions||300|
|6||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||Same as Paper 5||300|
|7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||Same as Paper 5||300|
|8||Aptitude Test for B. Sc Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||Same as Paper 5||300|
|9||Aptitude Test for MBA||100 Objective Type Questions||400|
|10||Aptitude Test for MCA||Same as paper 9||400|
|11||Aptitude Test for Second Year MCA (lateral entry)||Same as paper 9||400|
Here is a table that shows the papers to be taken by applicants for different courses:
|Course||Paper to Appear|
|B. Tech/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B. Des./MCA Integrated||Paper 1|
|B. Tech (Bio-Technology)||Paper 1 or 2|
|B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering only)||Paper 3|
|B. Pharm||Paper 1 or 2|
|B. Arch||Paper 4|
|MBA (Integrated)/BFA/BFAD/BHMCT||Paper 5|
|B. Tech (Second Year) for Engineering Diploma Holders||Paper 6|
|B. Tech (Second Year) for Pharmacy Diploma Holders||Paper 7|
|B. Tech (Second Year) for B. Sc Degree Holders||Paper 8|
|MCA 2nd Year Lateral Entry||Paper 11|
UPSEE Syllabus 2019
Candidates can get to know the details of the syllabus for each of the above-mentioned papers once the notification is out. For the syllabus that was prescribed for UPSEE 2018, candidates can Click here
- Candidates, who have applied for the test can download the admit card from the official website of UPSEE.
- Candidates will have to download it by providing login credentials.
- If any candidate is not able to find the admit card or if he/she cannot download it, a mail should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Candidates can expect the results to be released in the first week of June 2019. They will have to login to the official website of UPSEE to download their results and merit list.
On the basis of 2018, the cut-off percentage of marks for the merit of successful candidates is expected to be around 25% for general category and 20% for SC/ST candidates.
On the basis of the performance of candidates, separate merit list will be prepared for each course. Based on the merit position, candidates will be called for counselling for the final selection.