UPSEE 2021 Application Form [UPTU/AKTU Registration Exam Date] : UPSEE Notification 2021 will be released by AKTU on the website @https://upsee.nic.in/. UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination) is conducted for admission to degree level engineering courses and other professional courses. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) will conduct the UPSEE state level entrance test once a year.
- UPSEE 2021 Registration process will commence from 23rd Jan 2021 and the last date to apply online is 15th March 2021 till 17:00 hrs.
- UPSEE Application fee for Male/Transgender candidates of General/OBC has to pay Rs. 1300/- and SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates have to pay Rs.650/-.
- There is no age limit prescribed for the UPSEE exam and candidates need to meet educational qualifications against the course apply for to be eligible for UPSEE 2021.
The Uttar Pradesh Government’s Technical Education Department has consented the constitution of the Central Admission Board (CAB) under the chairmanship of the Vice-Chancellor of Abdul Kalam Technical University to supervise and control UPSEE 2021.
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Online Application
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
- Cut Off
Admission to the following courses will be done through UPSEE 2021.
- Master of Computer Applications (Duration – 3 Years)
- Master of Computer Applications (Integrated) (5 Years)
- Master of Business Administration (2 Years)
- Master of Business Administration (Integrated) (5 Years)
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Fashion & Apparel Design (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Design (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Architecture (5 Years)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (4 Years)
- Bachelor of Technology (4 Years)
- Agriculture Engineering
- Second-year (Lateral entry) of B. Tech/B. Pharm/MCA
Read : UPSEE 2021 Syllabus
UPSEE 2021 Important Dates
UPSEE notification 2021 examination will be released on 23 Jan 2021, here is a table to show the tentative dates for the UPSEE 2021.
|Issue of Notification||23rd of January 2021|
|Opening of online application process||23rd of January 2021 (14:00 hrs)|
|Last date for submission of online application||15th of March 2021 (17:00 hrs)|
|Partial correction of filled and submitted application||3rd April 2021 (17:00 hrs)|
|Admit Card||1st week of April 2021|
|Dates of examination||18 April 2021|
|Declaration of UPSEE Results||Last week of May 2021|
|Counselling||June - July 2021|
|Spot Counselling||Last Week July 2021|
Read : UPSEE 2021 Application Form
UPSEE Notification 2021
UPSEE notification will be released on the official website of UPSEE at https://upsee.nic.in. Candidates can check the notification on the website on 23rd January 2021. Candidates can get to know the detailed schedule for the examination based on the course for which they apply.
Download UPSEE Official Notification 2021
Candidates have to attend the written exam to be held offline and selection will be based on merit in the exam. Candidates qualifying in the exam will be called for Counseling to be conducted in three rounds starting from the last week of June 2021 until the last week of July 2021 for the final selection of candidates.
UPSEE 2021 Eligibility
The UPSEE eligibility requirement to be filled by candidates will differ based on the course to which they are interested to apply. Candidates can check the same from below or in the official notification.
There is no upper age limit for applying to UPSEE 2021.
|B.Tech/B.Arch/ B.Pharma/BHMCT/BFA/BFAD||Passed in Intermediate/ Equivalent|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||B.Sc Degree/Diploma holder/|
|MCA Lateral Entry||BCA/B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science) Degree holder|
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry||Pharmacy Diploma holder|
|MAM||Passed in Intermediate/ Equivalent|
|MBA/MCA||B.Sc Degree holder/ equivalent|
Here is a table to show the compulsory subjects they should have studied in their qualifying course for admission to the different courses:
|Course||Compulsory Papers||Any of the following subjects|
|B. Tech/B. Des/MCA (Integrated)||Physics & Mathematics||Technical vocational subject/biology/biotechnology/chemistry|
|B. Tech (Biotechnology)||Physics, mathematics/Biology||Technical vocational subject/biology/biotechnology/chemistry|
|B. Arch||Physics & Mathematics||Technical vocational subject/Engineering Drawing/biology/computer science/chemistry|
|B. Pharm||Physics & Chemistry||Technical vocational subject/biology/biotechnology/Mathematics|
|B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||Agriculture Discipline|
|MBA (Integrated)/BFA/BFAD/BHMCT||Any Discipline|
UPSEE 2021 Application Form
Candidates interested in applying to UPSEE will have to submit the application form online only by visiting the website of UPSEE at https://upsee.nic.in/. Before fill-up of the application form, the applicants should check their eligibility requirements and the applicable reservation category as well before applying.
Documents Required for Application Submission
When they begin the online application process, candidates are recommended to remember that they should keep the following documents ready:
- Candidate’s Aadhar Number
- A personal mobile number and a personal E-Mail ID of the candidate
- Photograph: Candidates should keep a clear scanned passport size photograph in the size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm in JPEG format. The size of the photograph should be the utmost 100 KB. The photograph should be front-facing with either white or off-white background.
- Signature: A clear scanned image of the signature of the candidate in 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm size in JPEG format with a maximum size of 30 KB.
How To Fill Online Application?
Candidates can apply online for the UPSEE 2021 exam from 23rd Jan 2021 until the last date to submit the application i.e., 15th March 2021. If candidates have any difficulty in filling up an online application, they can send an email to email@example.com or they also have the option to call the toll free number 1800-180-0161 for help. When they use the email mode, they will have to make the subject line as “Seeking Help”.
The application process consists of three steps as stated below:
- Registration (Filling up of personal and other details)
- Uploading of scanned images of signature and photograph
- Payment of examination fee and printing of confirmation page.
- Visit the website of UPSEE 2021
- If they are applying for this test for the UG course, they will have to follow the link “UP State Entrance Examination for UG (UPSEE-2021)”.
- If they are applying for a PG course, they should follow the link that reads “UP State Entrance Examination for PG (UPSEE-2021)”.
- When they click on the appropriate link, they will be taken to a page that contains the instructions for applying. Candidates are recommended to read the page carefully before they proceed with the application process.
- Fill the personal and other details
- Upload scanned photo and left thumb impression and signature
- In the third step, pay the UPSEE examination fee.
- Submit the application and take a print out of the confirmation page.
UPSEE Online Application for UG Courses 2021
UPSEE Online Application for PG Courses 2021
UPSEE Application Fee
UPSEE Application fee for Male/Transgender General/OBC candidates is Rs. 1300 and Female/SC/ST/PWD candidates are Rs.650. The fee can be paid online using wallets/net banking/debit/credit card or by offline challan at the bank.
|Male/Transgender General/OBC||Rs. 1300|
Application Form Correction Window
UPSEE Application Form correction window will be opened for the candidates who have successfully submitted the application. Candidates who have discrepancies in the final submitted application can correct the details till 14th April 2021. After submission of the application, download the revised confirmation page.
However, candidates cannot make changes in the below fields due to authentication reasons.
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Date of Birth.
UPSEE 2021 Exam Pattern
The pattern of the UPSEE 2021 differs based on the course for which a candidate plans to apply.
- The UPSEE 2021 exam will have 8 papers in total for different subjects/ courses.
- All the papers will be conducted offline, pen, and paper-based (OMR).
- The questions will be of objective type format, other than the drawing aptitude test, which is part B of paper 3 of UPSEE.
- Candidates will have to appear for the papers based on the course for which they wish to seek admission through UPSEE 2021.
Here is a table to show the details and format of each paper and the total marks for each paper:
|Paper||Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Time|
|1||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics||Objective type questions:|
Physics – 50 Questions
Chemistry – 50 Questions
Mathematics – 50 Questions
|2||Physics, Chemistry and Biology||50 Objective type questions for each subject and a total of 150 questions.||600||3 Hours|
|3||Aptitude Test for Architecture & Design:|
Part – A: Mathematics & Aesthetic Sensitivity
Part – B: Drawing Aptitude
|50 Objective type questions each for mathematics and aesthetic design and 2 questions for testing the drawing aptitude of test takers||600||3 Hours|
|4||Aptitude test to evaluate the general awareness (BHMCT/ MBA (Integrated)/ BFAD/BFA)||100 Objective Type Questions||400||2 Hours|
|5||Aptitude Test for B. Sc Graduates in Engineering (Lateral Entry), 2nd Year MCA (Lateral Entry)||100 Objective Type Questions||400||2 Hours|
|6||Aptitude Test for MBA/MCA||100 Objective Type Questions||400||2 Hours|
|7||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Pharmacy (Lateral Entry)||100 Objective Type Questions||400||2 Hours|
|8||Aptitude Test for Diploma Holders in Engineering (Lateral Entry)||100 Objective Type Questions||400||2 Hours|
Here is a table that shows the papers to be taken by applicants for different courses:
|Course||Paper to Appear|
|B. Tech/B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)/B. Des./MCA Integrated||Paper 1|
|B. Tech (Bio-Technology)||Paper 1 or 2|
|B. Pharm||Paper 1 or 2|
|B. Arch||Paper 3|
|MBA (Integrated)/BFA/BFAD/BHMCT||Paper 4|
|B. Tech (Second Year) for B. Sc Degree Holders||Paper 5|
|MCA 2nd Year Lateral Entry||Paper 5|
|MBA/ MCA||Paper 6|
|B. Tech (Second Year) for Pharmacy Diploma Holders||Paper 7|
|B. Tech (Second Year) for Engineering Diploma Holders||Paper 8|
UPSEE Marking Scheme
- UPSEE marks will be calculated based on the number of questions attempted correctly.
- Each question carries 4 marks and there will be no negative marking but the incorrect answer record will be kept separately.
- Each MCQ will have 4 options, among which one option will be correct. Candidates need to choose only one option. The correct answer selection will fetch 4 marks.
UPSEE Syllabus 2021
Candidates can get to know the details of the syllabus for each of the above-mentioned papers once the notification is out. For the syllabus that was prescribed for the previous UPSEE, candidates can check below.
|Electromagnetic induction||Chemical Bonding||Algebra||Origin of Life||Fruits|
|Gravitation||Colloids||Co-ordinate Geometry||Protozoa||Anatomy of Root, Stem, Leaf|
|Heat and thermodynamics||Thermo-chemistry||Vectors||Aschelminthes||Important Phylums|
|Laws of Motion||Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics||Probability||Organic Evolution & Mechanism||Ecosystem|
|Linear Momentum & collisions||Catalysis||Dynamics||Mammalian Anatomy||Genetics|
|Magnetic Effect of Current||Polymers||Coelenterata||Plant Cell|
|Magnetism in Matter||#Periodic Table||Applied Biology||Ecology|
|Measurement||Redox Reactions||Comparison between Periplaneta and Blatta.||Cell differentiation Plant Tissue|
|Mechanics of solids and fluids||Colligative Properties of Solution||Human Genetics and Eugenics||Seeds in angiospermic plants|
|Modern Physics||Preparation and Properties||Porifera||Photosynthesis|
|Motion in one dimension||General Organic Chemistry||Animal Physiology|
|Motion in two dimensions||Acid-Base Concepts||Annelida|
|Ray Optics and optical instruments|
|Rotation of a rigid body about a fixed axis|
|Work, Power and Energy|
UPSEE Exam Date
UPSEE exam will be held on 18th April 2021 in offline mode. UPSEE exam will be held in a single day in different sessions for different papers.
UPSEE Admit Card 2021
UPSEE Admit Card will be released online on the official website @https://upsee.nic.in/. UPSEE admit cards will be made available in the first week of April 2021. If any candidate is not able to find the admit card or if he/she cannot download it, a mail should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Visit the official website of UPSEE
- Click on UPSEE admit card link
- Provide login credentials such as Application Number and Password and click on the login
- Admit card will be displayed
- Download and take a print out
Details on Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll No.
- Examination Centre and address
- Exam Date and Time
- Photo, LTI, and Signature
UPSEE Answer Key
UPSEE Answer Key will be released by AKTU for each paper after a few days from the exam date. Candidates can check the answer key with the answer marked by the candidate and calculate a score. Candidates can raise objections against the answers in the answer key with material evidence. AKTU will revise the challenges and release the final answer key.
UPSEE 2021 Results
Candidates can expect the results to be released in the first week of June 2021. They will have to log in to the official website of UPSEE to download the result, Scorecard, and can check the merit list. Candidates must have Roll. No. and Date of Birth to check the UPSEE result.
How to Check Result & Download Scorecard?
- Visit the official website of UPSEE
- Click on UPSEE Result link
- Enter Roll No. and Date of Birth
- Click on Submit
- Check the result and Download Scorecard and take a print out
UPSEE 2021 Cut Off
UPSEE cut-off will be released for each course separately along with category wise cut off. Based on the performance of the candidates and seats available, AKTU will release cut off marks for each course.
The minimum qualifying percentage for the General category candidates is 25% and for SC/ST candidates is 20%.
On the basis of the performance of candidates, a separate merit list will be prepared for each course. Based on the merit position, candidates will be called for counseling for the final admission.
Candidates qualified in UPSEE will be considered for merit list and AKTU will decide cut off for each course and release a separate merit list for every course category wise. Candidates in the merit list will be called for the counseling process which includes Registration and Document verification.
Candidates need to register on the website by paying the counseling registration fee which will be adjusted in admission fee. The counseling fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 20000 and for SC/ST candidates is Rs. 12000.
- Marksheet of Class 10th
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- Category and Sub-Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Parents (If passed in qualifying exam outside of UP)
- Medical Certificate