Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board will release UPSSSC Group C admit card 2021 a few days before the exam. Applicants can get UPSSSC Group C admit card from the UPSSSC official portal @ upsssc.gov.in/. UPSSSC Group C admit card for written test will be available to download before 10 days from the date of the UPSSSC Group C exam. To download the admit card, candidates will have to use their registration no. and date of birth as password.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board will conduct a state-level recruitment event for shortlisting eligible candidates for the vacancies of Group C. Candidates who will go to appear in UPSSSC Group C exam 2021 are required to keep admit card along with any of their valid photo ID proof. Without admit card or ID proof, candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall/center.
The UPSSSC will announce and release Group C admit card for the applicants in December 2021. Once admit cards released by UPSSSC, candidates can download it by entering their registration no. and date of birth.
UPSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021
After releasing and publishing admit cards on the official website, UPSSSC will inform each eligible candidate to download his / her admit card via a text or mail. Below we have mentioned the process of downloading
How To Download UPSSSC Group C Admit Card 2021?
- Open UPSSSC official website or please click here
- On the homepage, you will see ‘Applicant Segment’ along with several other options
- Click on tab/icon ‘Downloads’
- Few options will be displayed on the screen
- Find and click on the tab ‘Download admit card’
- A login screen will be displayed
- Enter your registration no. and date of birth as password
- Enter the captcha as shown in the box
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Your UPSSSC Group C admit card 2021 will be displayed
- Download and print it
Details Printed On Admit Card
After downloading your UPSSSC Group C admit card 2021, you will find several details on your admit card such as
- Candidate’s name, category, date of birth, signature, and roll/registration no.
- Name of the examination and conducting authority with logo
- Date, time and place of the examination
- Instructions to be followed by candidates in the examination hall
Points To Be Remembered
Before going to appear in UPSSSC Group C exam 2021, candidates will have to remember as well as consider the following points
- Bring a hard copy of UPSSSC Group C 2021 admit card to the examination center
- Also, bring a photo ID proof in original like Aadhaar card, driving license, voter ID card, etc.
- Read and follow the instructions printed on UPSSSC Group C 2021 admit card
- Listen and follow the instructions given by the invigilator
UPSSSC Group C Exam Pattern 2021
Before going to appear in the UPSSSC Group C exam, you are required to know the exam pattern.
- There will be a single paper conducted in online/offline mode.
- UPSSSC Group C paper will have only objective type questions distributed in four sections named as – General Knowledge, General Science and Arithmetic, General Intelligence and General Hindi.
- Total no. of questions in each section will be 50 and each MCQ will be of 2 marks. In short, the overall no. of questions will be 200 of 400 marks to be solved in a maximum of 120 minutes.
UPSSSC Group C 2021 Important Dates
- Admit card Download – yet to be announced
- Date of examination – yet to be announced
- Declaration of the result – yet to be announced
- Document verification round – yet to be announced
- Final merit list – yet to be announced