Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board [UPSSSC] will release UPSSSC Group C admit card 2018 as exam date is nearing. Applicants can get UPSSSC Group C admit card from the UPSSSC official portal @ upsssc.gov.in/. UPSSSC Group C admit card for written test will be available to download before 10 days from the date of UPSSSC Group C exam. To download admit card, candidates will have to use their registration no. and date of birth as password.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board will conduct a state level recruitment event for shortlisting eligible candidates for the vacancies of Group C. Candidates who will go to appear in UPSSSC Group C exam 2018 are required to keep admit card along with any of their valid photo ID proof. Without admit card or ID proof, candidates will not be allowed to enter to the examination hall / centre.
The UPSSSC will announce and release Group C admit card for the applicants in December 2018. Once admit cards released by UPSSSC, candidates can download it by entering their registration no. and date of birth.
How To Download UPSSSC Group C Admit Card 2018?
After releasing and publishing admit cards on official website, UPSSSC will inform each eligible candidate to download his / her admit card via a text or mail. Below we have mentioned the process of downloading
UPSSSC Group C Admit Card 2018
- Open UPSSSC official website or please click here
- On homepage, you will see ‘Applicant Segment’ along with several other options
- Click on tab / icon ‘Downloads’
- Few options will be displayed on the screen
- Find and click on tab ‘Download admit card’
- A login screen will be displayed
- Enter your registration no. and date of birth as password
- Enter the captcha as shown in the box
- Click on button ‘Submit’
- Your UPSSSC Group C admit card 2018 will be displayed
- Download and print it
Details Printed On Admit Card
After downloading your UPSSSC Group C admit card 2018, you will find several details on your admit card such as
- Candidate’s name, category, date of birth, signature and roll / registration no.
- Name of the examination and conducting authority with logo
- Date, time and place of the examination
- Instructions to be followed by candidates in the examination hall
Points To Be Remembered
Before going to appear in UPSSSC Group C exam 2018, candidates will have to remember as well as consider the following points
- Bring a hard copy of UPSSSC Group C 2018 admit card to the examination centre
- Also, bring a photo ID proof in original like Aadhaar card, driving license, voter ID card etc.
- Read and follow the instructions printed on UPSSSC Group C 2018 admit card
- Listen and follow the instructions given by the invigilator
UPSSSC Group C Exam Pattern 2018
Before going to appear in UPSSSC group C exam, you are required to know the exam pattern. There will be a single paper conducted in online / offline mode. UPSSSC Group C paper will have only objective type questions distributed in four sections named as – General Knowledge, General Science and Arithmetic, General Intelligence and General Hindi. Total no. of questions in each section will be 50 and each MCQ will be of 2 marks. In short, overall no. of questions will be 200 of 400 marks to be solved in maximum 120 minutes. For further details, please go through official notification.
UPSSSC Group C 2018 Important Dates
- Admit card will be available to download from – yet to be announced
- Date of examination – yet to be announced
- Declaration of result will be on – yet to be announced
- Document verification round – yet to be announced
- Final merit list will be published on – yet to be announced
We wish you Best of luck for your UPSSSC Group C exam 2018.