UPSSSC Group C Apply online 2018 process will start with the release of notification. UPSSSC Application form 2018 is going to be released for various group ‘C’ vacancies. According to UPSSSC latest news, Registration process will be commenced shortly. the entire selection process consist a single stage paper along with a round of document verification. If you are eligible for Group C posts, then you must apply to UPSSSC upcoming vacancy 2018.
UPSSSC upcoming recruitment 2018 will be for the posts of Group ‘C’. However, there can be different posts of Group ‘C’. Exact names of the posts and no. of vacancies will be cleared only after release of official notification. But it is confirmed that UPSSSC Recruitment 2018 for Group ‘C’ commences very soon as it is targeted to be completed by the end of the year.
To apply for UPSSSC Recruitment 2018, you are required to pay a visit to UPSSSC official website. But before that, you are recommended to know UPSSSC Group ‘C’ eligibility conditions as follows.
Age limit [as on July 01, 2018]
Candidate should be 18 years old but not have acquired an age of 40 years. However, there will be also the provision of relaxation in upper age limit only to candidates belonging to reserved categories. Further details regarding this will be updated after release of UPSSSC official notification.
Candidates should have obtained a bachelor’s degree in any stream from any recognized institution / University. Candidates in their last year of bachelor’s course / programme can also apply to UPSSSC recruitment 2018 on a condition that they will produce a proof of passing bachelor course at the time of appointment.
UPSSSC Group C Apply Online 2018
If you are eligible as per the aforesaid conditions then you must apply to UPSSSC Group C recruitment 2018. UPSSSC will accept only online applications through its official website. Applications submitted in any other mode will not be accepted. Dates for registration of online applications are still not disclosed by UPSSSC. The process to apply online for UPSSSC Group C recruitment 2018 is given below.
How To Fill UPSSSC Online Form 2018?
UPSSSC Group C application form 2018 will be available online on UPSSSC official website only after release of official notification. Once portal for accepting online application opens, you will need to follow below given steps to apply online for UPSSSC recruitment 2018.
Step 1 Candidate Registration
- Open UPSSSC official website or please click here
- In this part, candidate will have to fill up and submit his / her personal details such as name, father’s / mother’s name, domicile, category, date of birth, marital status, mobile no., email ID etc.
- After filling up all the asked details, now enter verification code
- Then click on button ‘Submit’
- On successful submission of registration form, you will see a registration slip on the next page
- Registration slip will have 11 digits’ registration no. to be used in further filling up of application form
- You are requested to print the registration slip in order to preserve it as a record
Step 2 Uploading Of Photo & Signature
- In this part, you will have to scan and upload files of your recent passport size photo and signature
- Both files should be as per the specifications given in the official notification
- Photo should be not more than six months old
- Size of photo should be 3.5cm x 4.5cm
- After scanning and uploading both files, click on button ‘Continue’
Step 3 Filling Remaining Part Of Application Form
- In this part of online application, you will have to enter details of desired qualifications [if any]
- Then enter both correspondence as well as permanent addresses along with valid and correct postal codes
- Read and accept the declaration and proceed to Step 4 to make payment either online or offline
Step 4 Fee Payment & Submit Application Form
- In this step / part, you will have to make payment of application fee either through online mode by using credit card / debit card / internet banking or through offline mode by using SBI e-challan
- After successful payment, you will see a system generated ‘Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)’ having details of payment
- Now, proceed further to download and print the application form
After going through all above mentioned steps, your online application will be filled and completed as per the instructions given on the website.
UPSSSC Group C Application Fee
Candidates of General (unreserved) and OBC category will have to pay an amount of Rs. 185/- towards application fee + online processing fee. SC / ST candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 95/- only for the same. Persons with benchmark disabilities will have to pay only Rs. 25/- towards the same.
Mode Of Payment
Available options for different modes of payment are given below
- Online – Credit card / debit card and internet banking
- Offline – SBI e-challan
UPSSSC Group C Recruitment 2018 Overview
|Event name||UPSSSC Recruitment 2018|
|Conducted by||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Registration dates||Will be announced soon|
|Admit cards will be available to download from||-|
|Date of examination||-|
|Declaration of result||-|
|UPSSSC official notification||http://upsssc.gov.in/|