UPSSSC VDO 2021 Apply Online, Application Form : UPSSSC VDO 2021 Notification can be expected in June 2021. The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will conduct a combined recruitment event for the post of Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Village Development Officer & Social Welfare Supervisor. Interested candidates can apply online @ www.upsssc.gov.in.
UPSSSC VDO apply online process will commence from June 2021 and the last date of online registration is July 2021. Before going to apply online, candidates are requested to know few important things such as date of release official notification, post, department & category wise no. of vacancies, eligibility conditions, online registration process, fee & mode of payment, examination date & centres, admit card, examination pattern & syllabus, selection procedure, result, etc.
UPSSSC VDO 2021 Notification & Vacancies
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission will release and published VDO notification on its website to invite application form for the recruitment event. The vacant Gram Panchayat Adhikari, Village Development Officer & Social Welfare Supervisor posts in Panchayat Raj & Social Welfare Department will be filled through this recruitment. Further details are given below:
|Name of department||Post name||Nature of post||No. of vacancies|
|Director , Panchayti Raj , Uttar Pradesh||Gram Panchayat Adhikari||Permanent||841||296||20||370||1527|
|Director, Social Welfare, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow||Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO)||Temporary||182||76||07||97||362|
|Social Welfare Supervisor||Permanent||33||14||00||17||64|
UPSSSC VDO 2021 Overview
|Examination name||UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari, VDO & Social Welfare Supervisor Recruitment 2021|
|Conducted by||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow|
|Notification was released on||June 2021|
|Adv. No.||- Exam /2021|
|Post name & department||Gram Panchayat Adhikari in Director, Panchayti Raj, Uttar Pradesh; Gram Vikas Adhikari (VDO) & Social Welfare Supervisor in Director, Social Welfare, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow|
|Online registration starts from||June 2021|
|Online registration last date||July 2021|
|Admit cards will be available to download from||Yet to be announced|
|Examination will be on||Yet to be announced|
|Results declaration date||Will be notified soon|
|Apply online at||www.upsssc.gov.in|
UPSSSC VDO 2021 Eligibility Conditions
Age limit & relaxations (As on July 1st, 2021)
- Minimum age- 18 years
- Maximum age- 40 years
- Relaxations in upper age limit or maximum age limit will be given as per the government rules to the candidates belonging to reserved categories such as SC/ST, OBC, ESM, etc.
Applicant should have passed 10+2/intermediate examination from U.P. Board or have passed in any other recognized examination equivalent to 10+2/intermediate. On top of that, the candidate should also have a C.C.C. certificate issued by N.I.E.L.I.T. However, preference will be given to the following candidates:
- Have served state army for at least two years
- Have a N.C.C. ‘B’ certificate
- Belongs to the village (applicable only for the post of Gram Panchayat Adhikari)
UPSSSC VDO 2021 Online Registration Fee & mode of payment
Category-wise registration fee is given below:
|Category||Total registration charges (in Rs.)|
|Unreserved (general) / OBC||185/-|
|SC / ST||95/-|
Candidates can submit registration fees by either SBI’s e-challan or online payment gateway (iCollect) integrated with UPSSSC’s website. It means both online, as well as offline payment modes, are available for submission of the registration fee.
UPSSSC VDO 2021 Registration Form & Process
Registration/application forms are available on UPSSSC’s official website. The process to attempt online registration is given below:
- Open UPSSSC official website or click here
- On the homepage, you will see a few links, tabs, and images
- Find and click on ‘Notifications/Advertisements’ link; it is available under ‘Notifications/Advts’ section
- You will see a new page having details about ‘Sammilit Gram Panchyat Adhikari, Gram Vikas Adhikari ( S.K.) and Samaj Kalyan Prayveksh ( Samanya Chayan ) Pratiyogitatmak Pariksha 2021’
- Find and click on the ‘Apply’ link
- Click on the ‘Candidate Registration’ link
- You will see a new page having a ‘Candidate Registration Form’
- Enter your personnel information like name, mother’s name, father’s name, etc.
- Select category, date of birth, gender, etc.
- Enter your mobile number & email ID
- Enter your ‘High School & Intermediate Details’ such as board name, year of passing, roll number, obtained marks, total marks, etc.
- Select post preference
- Enter verification code
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see a ‘Registration Slip’ having your 11 digit registration number
- On the next working day, once again open UPSSSC website and go through via ‘Fee Deposition’ to pay the online registration fee
- After payment of fee through ‘SBI’s E-challan or I-collect’, click on ‘Submit application form’
- Now, enter your registration number, fee, and other details
- Upload scanned copies of your latest photograph & signature
- Move on to the next page and fill further information
- Submit all the information
- Save, download or print your final submitted application form
UPSSSC VDO 2021 Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Procedure
- There will be a single written test of total 300 marks.
- There will be three sections and each section will have 50 MCQs, each of 2 marks.
- The total no. of MCQs in the question paper will be 150.
- The total time duration of the paper will be 2 hours/120 minutes.
- The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of scores obtained in a written test.
|Subject||No. of MCQs||Marks|
|General Hindi (Hindi knowledge & writing competence)||50||100|
UPSSSC VDO 2021 Salary
The salary for all the posts will be the same i.e. Rs. 5,200 – 20,000/- with grade pay of Rs. 2000/-. For further details, refer to official notification.
UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari, VDO & Social Welfare Supervisor 2021 Admit Card
Admit cards for UPSSSC Gram Panchayat Adhikari, VDO & Social Welfare Supervisor recruitment 2021 are yet to be released. It is expected that candidates can download the admit cards through the website before a few days from the date of examination. The process to download admit card is given below
- Open UPSSSC website
- Find and click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ link
- Select the appropriate option
- Enter and submit your details such as registration number & password or date of birth
- You will see your admit card
- Download and print it
- Read all the instructions printed on your admit card
UPSSSC VDO 2021 Exam Date & Centres
UPSSSC VDO Exam is expected to be held in upcoming months at several centres located across the state. The exact date of examination will be disclosed by the UPSSSC very shortly.
UPSSSC VDO 2021 Results
The official result announcement will be done by the UPSSSC after few days from the date of examination. Once results announced, candidates can check their scorecard and scores through the website. The process is explained below:
- Open UPSSSC official website
- On the homepage, you will have to find and click on the result section
- Select the appropriate link and enter the asked details such as ‘Registration number’ & ‘Password/Date of birth’
- Submit the details
- Your result will be displayed on your computer’s screen
- Print it.