UPTET Online Form 2021 : UPTET online application form will be available on the official website for teaching categories of primary and upper primary schools run by UP Government from 1st November 2021. Candidates can apply for Paper 1 to become eligible to teach primary classes (1 to 5) and Paper 2 for teaching Upper primary classes (6-8). To be eligible for both categories, candidate need to apply for both Paper 1 & 2.
Before applying, the aspirants are recommended to go through the eligibility conditions which are different for both the papers and apply online @ http://updeled.gov.in/ from November 1st and the last date of registration is 20th November 2o20. Interested candidates should go through the below given details for more information about eligibility, application form and important dates.
UPTET Important Dates
The applicants can view the below tabular information to get the idea of the relevant dates for relevant processes and prepare accordingly.
|Start of Online Registration||1st November, 2021|
|End of Online Registration||20th November, 2021|
|Call Letter / Admit Card||12th December, 2021|
|Online Test||22nd December, 2021|
UPTET Eligibility 2021
Candidates must possess the following educational qualifications for Primary and Upper Primary as given here.
Primary (Paper 1)
One of the following eligibility criteria must be adhered to
- Intermediate with minimum 50% score and 4 years B El Ed degree
- Graduate degree with 2 years D El Ed (BTC) recognized by NTCE
- Graduate degree with 2 years BTC
- Graduate degree with specialized BTC training
- Graduate degree with 2 years BTC (Urdu Special Training)
- Graduate degree with 2 years Diploma in Education recognized by NCTE / 2 years Diploma (Special Education) recognized by RCI
- Graduate degree and Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University
- Graduate Degree with minimum 50% score and B Ed degree
- Graduate Degree with at least 45% score and B Ed degree (as per the NTCE guidelines)
- Graduate degree and Moallim-e-Urdu titleholder from Aligarh Muslim University (before 11.08.1997) (for Urdu Teacher only)
Upper Primary (Paper 2)
One of the conditions must be fulfilled to be eligible to appear in Paper 2/ Upper primary category.
- Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 50% score and B El Ed degree
- Graduation degree with 2 years Diploma in B El Ed (BTC) recognized by NCTE
- Graduate / Postgraduate degree with minimum 50% score and B Ed degree
- Graduate degree with at least 50% score and 2 years B Ed (Special Education) recognized by RCI
- Graduate / Postgraduate degree with minimum 50% score and BEd (Special Education) recognized by RCI
- Graduate / Postgraduate degree with at least 45% score and B Ed degree (as per the NCTE guidelines)
- Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 50% score and 4 years BA Ed / BA B Ed degree
- Intermediate or equivalent with at least 50% score and 4 years B Sc Ed / B Sc B Ed degree
Note: Candidates who are pursuing final year of the required educational qualification are also eligible to apply for UPTET 2021.
UPTET Application Form 2021
Examination Regulatory Authority of Uttar Pradesh invites applicants to submit online application on UPTET official website @http://updeled.gov.in/. Candidate must fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for each paper. The online application form must be submitted before the last date of registration i.e. 20th November 2021 by paying the required fee.
UPTET : How To Apply Online?
- Go to UPTET 2021 official website @ http://updeled.gov.in/
- Click on “U.P.TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST”
- You will be taken to a new page
- Click on “UPTET REGISTRATION”
Step I – Online Registration
- Click on “Candidate Registration Part-1” under the “Registration Form” heading
- UPTET Registration form will open
- Enter all the required details, such as your name, mobile number, email id, etc.
- Submit the registration form
- Your Registration Number will be generated and the same will be sent to the mobile number and email id which you have entered in the form along with an OTP
Step II – Registration Verification and Qualification and Exam Details
- Click on “Verify Registration / Fill Education / Exam Details”
- Enter the OTP you received in the email and message along with the registration number
- Verify your registration
- Provide your educational qualifications
- Select which paper you want to appear for (Paper I / Paper II or both)
Step III – Update Password and Pay UPTET Application Fee
- Update your UPTET password
- Select the method of paying UPTET Application Fee
- Make a payment of the UPTET Application Form
Step IV – Provide Correspondence Address
- Fill in your current and permanent address
Step V – Download Application Form
- Before finally submitting the application form, take a printout of it
- Verify all the details mentioned in the application
- Update the information if required
- Accept the declaration
- Click on Final Submit to complete the application process
- Once the application is successfully submitted, download the completed application and take a printout of it for future reference
- Please keep at least 2 copies of the application form after successful submission of online application.
- Candidates should also note that they will not be allowed to make any changes in the application form once they click on the final submit button.
- If the final application form for printout is not generated after submission then your application will be considered rejected.
UPTET Application Fee 2021
For various categories of applicants, different fees have been prescribed. General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.600/-, SC/ST candidates must pay Rs.400/- and PwD candidates need to pay Rs.100/- towards application fee for one paper and for both the papers, candidates have to pay twice the fee as per their category. Candidates will be able to make payment of UPTET Application Fee through Debit / Credit card, or Internet Banking, or E-Challan.
|Category||Fee (INR ) for either paper 1 or 2||Fee for both Paper 1 and 2 (INR)|
|General and OBC||600||1200|
|SC and ST||400||800|
Following documents will be required during the filling of the UPTET 2021 application form.
- Scanned copy of Photograph ( jpg or jpeg format, size of not more than 20kb)
- Photo ID proof (to enter photo id number in the application form) – any one of the following
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence
- Voter ID Card
UPTET Apply Online FAQs
Q. What Is The Age Limit To Apply For UPTET 2021?
A. As per the notification there is no specified age limit, however, minimum educational qualifications need to be met.
Q. What Is The Fee For PWD Candidates?
A. Fee for PWD candidates will be 100 INR for one paper and 200 INR for both the papers of UPTET 2021.
Q. When Will The UPTET 2021 Call Letter Be Available Online?
A. UPTET 2021 call letter /admit cards will be released on the official website on 12th December 2021.
Q. What Are The Scanned Copies Required To Fill Online Application Form Of UPTET?
A. One recent scanned photo and signature in jpg or jpeg format, size of not more than 20kb is required to upload during UPTET online application submission.