UPTET 2020 Online Application: UPTET online registration process will be started from 1st November 2020 to appear in written exam conducted for deciding eligibility for government teacher posts of primary and upper primary level. UPTET 2020 notification will be released on 31st October 2020 on UPTET official website @ http://updeled.gov.in/. Interested and eligible candidates must apply to UPTET 2020 before the last date of online registration process i.e. 20th November 2020.
Before filling up UPTET 2020 application form, aspirants must check UPTET eligibility 2020. UPTET exam 2020 will be conducted for issuing TET Certificate for two teaching categories – Primary teacher (classes I to V) and Upper Primary teacher (classes VI to VIII). Therefore, UPTET 2020 eligibility is different for each category.
UP TET 2020 Important Dates
Interested candidates can find all the important dates for UPTET 2020 in the table below.
|Notification Release||31st October 2020|
|Application Form Release||1st November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20th November 2020|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||21st November 2020|
|Complete Application Form||22nd November 2020|
|Admit Card Release||December 12, 2020|
|Exam||22nd December 2020|
UPTET 2020 Eligibility
UPTET 2020 eligibility has been given below.
|Paper I – Class I to V||Paper II – Class VI to VIII|
|Graduate degree with 2 year D. El. Ed. (BTC) Recognized by NTCE, OR||Graduation Degree with 2 year Diploma in B. El. Ed. (BTC) recognized by NCTE, OR|
|Graduate degree with 2 year BTC, OR||Graduate / Post Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. Degree, OR|
|Graduate degree with 2 year Diploma in Education recognized by NCTE / 2 year Diploma (Special Education) recognized by RCI, OR||Graduate / Post Graduate Degree with at least 45% marks and B.Ed. Degree (as per the guidelines issued by NCTE), OR|
|Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. Degree, OR||Graduate / Post Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) recognized by RCI, OR|
|Graduate Degree with at least 45% marks and B.Ed. Degree (as per the guidelines issued by NTCE), OR||Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 4 years B.A.Ed. / BA. B.Ed. Degree, OR|
|Graduate Degree with Specialized B.T.C Training, OR||Intermediate or equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.Sc. Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. Degree, OR|
|Graduate Degree with 2 year BTC ( Urdu Special Training), OR||Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and B. El. Ed. Degree, OR|
|Graduate Degree and Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University, OR||Graduate Degree with at least 50% marks and 2 year B.Ed. (Special Education) recognized by RCI.|
|Graduate Degree and Moallim-e-Urdu title holder from Aligarh Muslim University (prior to 11-08-1997) (for Urdu Teacher only), OR|
|Intermediate with minimum 50% marks and 4 year B. El. Ed. Degree|
Read : UPTET 2020 Syllabus
- Relaxation up to 5% marks in minimum marks will be given to candidates of SC / ST / OBC and other reserved categories.
- Candidates who are appearing for final year can also apply for UPTET 2020.
UPTET 2020 Online Application
To successfully complete the UPTET 2020 Application Process, candidates will have to go through a six step process. UPTET Application Form will be made available on UPDELED website from 1st November 2020 and remain available to be filled till 20th November 2020. Candidates will have to complete each step successfully to complete the online application form.
How To Apply Online?
- First, open UPTET official website or Click Here
- Now, click on U.P.TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST link
- A new page will be displayed
- Click on “UPTET REGISTRATION”
- Now, proceed to Step 1
Step 1 – Registration
- Under the “Registration Form” heading, click on Candidate Registration Part-1
- A registration form will appear
- Fill in the required details
- Submit the registration form
- Registration number and an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number and email id
Step 2 – Verify Registration and Fill Qualification and Exam Part
- Now, click on “Verify Registration / Fill Education / Exam Details”
- Fill in the OTP received in the email/message
- Verify your registration
- Fill in your educational qualification
- Select the exam you want to appear in (Paper I or Paper II or both)
Step 3 – Update Password and Make Payment of Application Fee
- Update your UPTET login password
- Proceed to make payment of the application fee
- Select the method of payment
- Make a payment of the application fee
Step 4 – Fill in the Correspondence Address
- Enter your correspondence address both current and permanent
Step 5 – Upload Scanned Photo and Signature
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph (in JPG Format)
- Upload scanned copy of your signature (in JPG Format)
Step 6 – Download Completed Application Form
- Take a printout of your filled application form before finally submitting it
- Check the form carefully
- Make changes if required
- Accept the Declaration
- Final Submit the online application form
- Take a printout of the finally submitted application form for future use
- Enter your registration no. and date of birth [should be in format – dd/mm/yyyy]
- Type the code as shown in the box
- Then click on the tab ‘Proceed to Submit Fee’
- Select any payment option and make payment
- After making payment online, now move back to the main web page
- See info available under ‘Stage / Step 4’
UPTET 2020 Application Fee
Candidates will have to make payment of UPTET Application Fee to complete the application process. The payment of UP TET Application Fee can be made through E-Challan, Debit / Credit card or Internet Banking only.
|Category||For Paper I or II||For Both Paper I and II|
|General / OBC||Rs.600/-||Rs.1200/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.400/-||Rs.800/-|
Required Documents for UPTET 2020
Following documents will be need at the time of filling UPTET 2020 online application form
- Photo ID proof – any one of the following
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence, etc.
- Scanned copy of Photograph
- JPEG or JPG format
- Size should not be more than 20 KB
UPTET 2020 Application Form FAQs
Q. When the UPTET 2020 Online Application Form will become available?
A. UPTET 2020 Online Application Form will be released on 31st October 2020 on official website of UPDELED @ http://updeled.gov.in/ and the last date to apply will be 20th November 2020.
Q. How much is the UPTET 2020 Application Fee?
A. UPTET 2020 Application Fee is Rs. 600/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC / ST candidate while the People with Disabilities will only have to pay Rs. 100/- for one paper. For both Paper I and Paper II the application fee will be Rs. 1200/- for General / OBC and SC / ST have to pay Rs. 800/- while PwD candidates will only have to pay Rs. 200/-
Q. How can I apply for both the papers in UPTET 2020?
A. Select both Paper I and Paper II while filling the online application from in order to appear for both papers of UPTET 2020.
Q. What documents do I have to upload in UPTET 2020 application form?
A. You will need to upload scanned copy of your photograph and Signature which should be in JPEG or JPG format and not more than 20 kb in size. Apart from that you will also have to enter your photo id number in the UPTET 2020 Application Form.