UPTET Notification 2021 [Exam Date, Application Form] : Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) is organized and conducted by Examination Regulatory Authority, UP to decide the eligibility of the candidates for teaching in the primary and upper primary schools located in Uttar Pradesh.
UPTET 2021 official Notification will be released by UPBEB on 31st October 2021. UPTET 2021 can be filled and submitted online @ updeled.gov.in/ between 01 Nov 2021 and 20 Nov 2021. However, the last date for payment of application fee is 21 Nov 2021 whereas print out of a completed application can be taken up to 22 Nov 2021.
UPTET 2021 Examination will be conducted on 22nd December 2021 in every district of Uttar Pradesh. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. Below we have provided all the information that will help the candidates in the examination/recruitment process, such as, how to apply online, the minimum required qualification, eligibility, exam pattern, results etc. The candidates who are interested should read further to get important information about the UPTET 2021 Recruitment.
17 June 2021: UPTET Certificate validity has been extended lifetem instead of 5 years.
11 May 2021: UPTET 2020 Notification release has been postponed due to Covid-19. It was announced on 15 March 2020 through a official notice that the UPTET notification would be released on 11 May 2021 and exam will be held on 25 July 2021.
- Important Dates
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Application Fee
- Exam Pattern
- Admit Card
UPTET 2021 Overview
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET)|
|Conducting Body||Examination Regulatory Authority, Prayagraj, UP|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Purpose of Exam||To determine Eligibility of candidates for teaching in classes 1 to 8|
UPTET 2021 Important Dates
The candidates who are interested in applying for the UPTET 2021, should keep in mind the below mentioned important dates related to UPTET 2021 Examination.
|Notification release||31 October 2021|
|Online Application form release||1 November 2021|
|Last date to apply online||20 November 2021|
|Closing date for fees deposit||21 November 2021|
|Admit card release date||December 12, 2021|
|Exam Date||22nd December 2021|
|Result||21 January 2022|
UPTET Notification 2021
Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2021 Notification will be released on the Official website http://updeled.gov.in/. Candidates who are planning to apply for UPTET 2021 Examination should go thoroughly through the entire notification that contains all the important information about the UPTET 2021 Recruitment. A direct link to download UPTET 2021 Notification is given below
UPTET Eligibility 2021
The candidates, who are planning to apply for the UPTET 2021 Recruitment, need to fulfil the following mentioned eligibility criteria.
|Primary Teacher |
(Class 1 to 5)
|Graduation with 2 years D. El. Ed. (BTC) Degree, recognized by N.C.T.E.|
|Graduation with 2 years (BTC) Degree|
|Graduation Degree with 2 years Diploma in Education, recognized by NCTE / 2 year Diploma (Special Education) D.Ed. recognized by RCI|
|Graduate and PG Degree with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. Degree|
|Graduate and PG Degree with at least 45% marks and B.Ed. Degree (as per the guidelines issued by NTCE)|
|Graduate Degree with Specialized B.T.C Training|
|Graduation Degree with 2 year BTC (Urdu Special Training)|
|Graduate Degree and Diploma in Teaching from AMU (Aligarh Muslim University)|
|Graduation Degree and Moallim-e-Urdu title holder from Aligarh Muslim University (prior to 11-08-1997) (for Urdu Teacher only)|
|Intermediate with minimum 50% marks and 4 years' B.El.Ed. degree|
|Upper Primary Teacher (Class 6 to 8)||Graduate and 2-years' N.C.T.E. D.El.Ed. (B.T.C.)|
|Graduate / Post Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks and N.C.T.E. B.Ed. Degree|
|Graduate / Post Graduate Degree with at least 45% marks and B.Ed. Degree (as per the guidelines issued by NCTE)|
|Graduate / Post Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks and B.Ed. (Special Education) recognized by RCI|
|Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 4 years B.A.Ed. / BA. B.Ed. Degree|
|Intermediate or equivalent qualification with at least 50% marks and 4 years B.Sc. Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. Degree|
|Intermediate or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and B. El. Ed. Degree|
UPTET 2021 Application Form
Candidates can apply online on the official website @ http://updeled.gov.in for UPTET 2021. UPTET 2021 online application will be accepted from 1st November 2021 and the last date to apply online for the UPTET 2021 will be 20th November 2021. The candidates can fill the UPTET Application Form through online mode only.
UPTET 2021 : How To Apply Online?
The Online application for the UPTET 2021 Examination will start on 1st November 2021. UPTET 2021 online registration has been divided into different stages. To complete the online application process the candidates must follow all the stages that are mentioned below.
- Visit the official website of UPTET 2021 or click here
- Now, Click on the UPTET 2021 tab
- A new Page will appear on the screen
Stage 1 Candidate Registration
- Click on ‘UPTET REGISTRATION’ tab
- A new page will be displayed having ‘Candidate Registration (Dash Board)’
- Under ‘Registration form’ section, click on ‘Click’ tab available against ‘Candidate Registration Part – I’
- Enter the details required ( candidates name, Mother’s/ Father’s Name, Address, and other relevant details)
- Select the date of birth, category and gender etc.
Step 2 Verify Registration / Fill Education / Exam Details
- Now verify registration
- Fill in details related to educational qualifications
- Fill in Exam details
Step 3 Update Password / Pay Registration Fee
- Change password
- Once again, login using updated password
- Pay registration fee
- Print receipt
Step 4 Fill Correspondence Address Details
- Enter correspondence address details
- Enter permanent address details
Step 5 Upload Photograph And Signature
- Upload scanned file of the photo
- Upload scanned file of signature
Step 6 Print Final Application form
- Click on the ‘Print’ tab to print the final application form
- Keep a printed copy safe for future reference
UPTET 2021 Application Fee
The candidates will have to pay an application fee to complete the UPTET 2021 Online Application Process. The application fee will be non-refundable. Fees can be paid using a Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking. Fee can also be paid offline through Challan. UPTET 2021 Recruitment Application fee will be as follows.
|Category||Application Fee for paper I or II||Application Fee for both papers (paper I and II)|
|General/OBC||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ST||Rs. 400/-||Rs. 800/-|
|PwD||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 200/-|
The candidates who are going to apply online for the UPTET 2021 must keep the following documents ready.
- Mark sheets /Documents of education qualification
- Details of Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
- Scanned copy of Candidate photo (Photo should be JPEG Format, the File size should be 20kb)
- Valid Photo ID
UPTET 2021 Exam Pattern
Take a look at exam pattern of UPTET Paper 1 and 2.
UPTET Paper I Exam Pattern (For Classes 1 to 5)
- UPTET exam paper will have 150 MCQs to be solved in composite 150 minutes.
- The question paper shall be divided into 5 sections each carrying 30 questions and each question will be of 1 mark.
- The candidate will be allotted 2 hours 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes to complete the question paper.
- The candidate should also know that there will be NO NEGATIVE MARKING in the examination.
The tabular representation of the exam pattern for the Paper – I is as follows.
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||2 hours 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes|
UPTET Paper II Exam Pattern (For Classes 6 to 8)
- UPTET Paper 2 will have 150 MCQ’s of 1 mark each making the total question paper of 150 marks.
- The candidate will be given 2 hours 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes in order to complete the examination.
- There is NO NEGATIVE MARKING in the question paper.
The tabular representation of the exam pattern for UP TET paper-2 is as follows.
|Child Development & Pedagogy||30||30||2 hours 30 minutes i.e. 150 minutes|
|Science & Mathematics or Social Science||60||60|
UPTET 2021 Syllabus
UPTET Paper 1 and 2 Syllabus has been given below.
Child Development & Pedagogy
- Child development concept
- Factors affecting child development
- Learning and pedagogy
- Concept of inclusive education and understanding children with special needs
- Language comprehension
- Spotting error/ sentence correction
- Noun, pronoun, verb and pronoun
- Pedagogy of language development
- Hindi alphabet (vowels, consonants)
- Difference between all the sounds, varnas, anusvars, resonant and lunar points
- Idioms and phrases
- Phrase, gender and time
- Sentence formation
- Usage of punctuations
- Active and passive voice
- Language skills
- Singular plural
- Pedagogy of language development
- Knowledge of the famous poetry of famous poets
- Parts of speech
- Number system
- Shapes and geometry
- Unitary rule
- Area & volume
- Data handling
- Measurements and units
- Profit & loss
- Simple & compound interest
- Speed and distance
- Algebra and mensuration
- Pedagogy of Mathematics
- Family and friends
- Things we make and do
- Food and nutrition
- Plants and animals
- Traffic and communication
- Water, travel
- Sports and Sportsmanship
- Food & materials
- Natural phenomenon and resources
- How things work
- The world of the living
- Animal nutrition
- Moving things
- Pedagogy of Science
- Carbon and its compounds
- People and ideas
- Mine and metal
Social Studies and Others
- Home Science
- Physical Education and Sports
- Environmental Studies
- Horticulture and fruit conservation
UPTET Qualifying Process
The qualifying process for the UP TET 2021 is based on the marks secured by a candidate in the written examination. The candidate should know that the commission shall prescribe a minimum cut off marks that a candidate should secure in the written examination. Following is a tabular representation of minimum qualifying marks.
|Category||Qualifying Marks||Total Marks|
UPTET Admit Card 2021
The admit card of UP TET 2021 is going to be published 10 days prior to the date of the examination which is 22nd December 2021 and the admit card will be available to download from 12 December 2021. The admit card shall contain details such as name of the candidate, examination date, examination center etc.
How To Download Admit Card?
Candidate must download UPTET admit card to appear in the written exam. Follow the steps given below to download the admit card.
- Login to the official website
- Find and click on UP TET Admit card 2021
- A new webpage shall open up
- Enter your registration number
- Enter your date of birth/password
- Enter correct captcha
- Press enter
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Validate the details
- Download the admit card
- Keep it safe and accessible
In case the candidate finds any disparity in the admit card he/she should immediately inform the officials about it for corrections.
UPTET Result 2021
UPTET Result will be available on the official site and the candidate has to furnish his/her personnel details in order to check their result. UPTET result 2021 will be out on 21 Jan 2022. Follow the steps mentioned below in order to check the result.
- Visit the official website
- Find and click on the link “UP TET 2021 Result”
- Enter your roll number/registration number
- Enter date of birth
- Enter the correct captcha
- Click on the proceed button
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result and keep it safe for further reference
UP TET certificate will be issued to the qualifying candidates which are valid for 5 years from the day of passing/ declaration of result. UPTET Certificate is must attend the teacher recruitment exam conducted in the state of Uttar Pradesh for recruiting teachers in government schools from class 1 to 8. Candidate can improve their score by re-appearing in subsequent TET conducted in UP.
UPTET 2021 FAQs
Q. Which Is The Official Site For UPTET?
A. The official website for the examination of UPTET is @ updeled.gov.in
Q. What Is The Validity Of The UP TET 2021 Certificate?
A. UP TET eligibility certificate comes with 5 years starting from the day of passing/ declaration of result.
Q. What Is The Upper Age Limit Of UP TET 2021?
A. There is no upper age limit for UP TET 2021 given in the notification
Q. When Is The Examination Going To Take Place?
A. The examination is going to take place on 22nd December 2021.
Q. When Will The Official Notification Of UP TET 2021 Release?
A. The official notification of UP TET 2021 will be released on 31st October 2021.