VITEEE 2021 Registration : VITEEE 2021 application forms are available from 1st November 2020 onwards in both online as well as offline modes. VITEEE apply online 2021 process will be commenced from 1st November 2020 and from the same date candidates can get the offline application form.
VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2021 is conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology in the 2nd or 3rd week of April 2021 for B. Tech. admissions in the academic year 2021-20. Interested candidates can apply to VITEEE 2021 through any of the available modes. The last date to apply online or offline is Feb 28, 2021.
If you want to take admission to any B.Tech. or B.Tech. Bio-stream Degree program offered at VIT group of institutions then you will have to appear for VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2021. It will be a common entrance exam conducted by the Vellore Institute of Technology is more than 200 cities in India and in 4 cities abroad [Qatar, Muscat, Kuwait & Dubai].
Read : VITEEE Syllabus 2021
VITEEE 2021 Overview
|Name of the examination||VITEEE 2021|
|Also known as||VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2021|
|Conducted by||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Mode of application||Both online and offline|
|VITEEE Online application dates||Oct 28, 2020 to Feb 28, 2021|
|Last date for receipt of OMR applications||Feb 28, 2021|
|Slot booking||3rd week of March 2021|
|VIT Engineering Entrance Examination||2 or 3 week of April, 2021|
|Declaration of Results||End of April 2021|
|Counselling||2nd week of May 2021|
|Commencement of programmes||July 2021|
|VIT official website||www.vit.ac.in|
VITEEE 2021 also known as VIT Engineering Entrance Examination 2021 will be a national level computer-based test. VITEEE 2021 will be conducted in 3 sessions per day. VITEEE 2021 will be a common entrance exam for the courses offered at VIT Vellore Campus, Chennai Campus, VIT-Bhopal, and VIT-A.
VITEEE Eligibility 2021
Before applying to VITEEE, you are required to know VITEEE eligibility criteria 2021 as given below.
Such VITEEE aspirants who are born on or after 1st July 1999 are eligible to apply. However, they are required to produce a proof of date of birth at the time of counseling.
Candidates must have passed 10+2 / intermediate examination with the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Biology [PCM or PCB] with minimum 60% marks [50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State candidates].
VITEEE Application Form 2021
VITEEE application form 2021 is available in both online and offline mode from Oct 28, 2020. To apply online, an interested candidate will have to visit the official website of the University to fill up and submit the application form.
In case, you want to apply offline then you will require to purchase the VITEEE OMR application form from any selected post office or VIT campuses and submit it at VIT before the last date i.e. Feb 28, 2021.
How To Apply Online For VITEEE 2021?
- Open VIT official website and search for section ‘VITEEE 2021 Online Registration’
- To get done your online registration, enter and submit your name, date of birth, gender, nationality, mobile no. etc.
- Once you submitted all the entered details, you will get a system generated log-in password on your registered email address and contact number
- Now, use your registered email address and system-generated log-in password to log-in and access your VITEEE 2021 online application form
- Enter the following details in your online application form – personal details like name, date of birth, gender, blood group, community, religion, address for correspondence, etc., education details such as mode of study & medium of instruction, details of qualifying exam, address of the school, etc.
- After filling up all the details, now submit them to get auto-generated VITEEE Application Number
- Candidates are requested to keep VITEEE application number for future reference
- Now proceed further to pay the application fees
- Select any mode and make payment online either through credit/debit card or net banking
- Upload scanned files of photograph and signature in the prescribed format
- Now, your VITEEE 2021 online application form is completed
- Print it
- You can also check your application status by using your VITEEE application number
- The link to check the status of online application will be activated very soon on the VIT official website
How To Apply Offline For VITEEE 2021?
To apply offline, you are required to purchase an OMR application form after the cash payment of Rs. 1200/- from any selected post office. A list having names of selected post offices will be published on VIT official website in due course. You can also obtain the application form by walk-in with a Demand Draft of amount Rs. 1200/- to any of the following VIT campuses
- VIT AP
- VIT Bhopal
- VIT University, Chennai Campus
- VIT University, Vellore Campus
How To Fill Up and Submit VITEEE 2021 OMR Application Form?
- Firstly, enter your name in capital letters and darken the corresponding alphabet available below each letter of the name; you should enter the same name as in your XII Std. certificate. Do not use any prefix before your name like Mr., Miss, Km. etc.
- Write your date of birth and darken the respective numerals
- Write gender, nationality, mother tongue, native state, and other options and shade the appropriate circles
- Enter your valid email id [use only capital letters]
- Enter your complete postal address including your full name [use only capital letters]
- Write the postal code in the provided boxes then shade the corresponding numeral under each digit
- Write the name of your 1 parent/guardian and darken the respective letters
- Write the parent’s / guardian’s occupation
- Then enter your choice of subjects, medium of instruction, the study of mode, choice of campus, etc.
- Write your mobile number in the provided boxes and darken the respective numeral under each digit
- Enter other options
- Write your current place and date
- Read declaration statement
- Put signature of your parent/guardian in the provided space
- Put your signature using a black ball-point pen in the provided space
- Paste your recent color photograph in the space provided in the OMR application form
After filling up VITEEE 2021 OMR application form send it either by Registered Post or Speed Post in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT. The last date for receipt of OMR completed application form at VIT is February 28, 2021.
Application Fees and Mode Of Payment
If you will apply online then you need to pay an amount of Rs. 1150/- through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card.
If you will apply offline then you need to submit Rs. 1200/- in cash in any selected post office to obtain the VITEEE 2021 OMR application form. You can also obtain the VITEEE 2021 OMR application form by handing over a Demand Draft for Rs. 1200/- drawn in favor of ‘VIT University’, payable at the respective campuses.