Check VITEEE Results 2019 : Vellore Institute of Technology will release the VITEEE 2019 Result on the official website. Candidates taking up the VITEEE 2019 can expect the results at the end of April 2019. Candidates planning to take up the VITEEE 2019 can check the results on the official website of VIT after declaring the results. Here are some tentative dates
|Release of VITEEE 2019 Results||End of April 2019
|Tentative Dates of Counselling||Second Week of May 2019
|Payment of Tuition Fee and hostel fee via DD or online payment||After counselling
|Commencement of classes for the First Year B. Tech Students||1st Week of July 2019
How To Check Results For VITEEE 2019?
Candidates, who have applied for and have taken up the VITEEE 2019, will have to follow the procedure given below to know their results:
- Candidates will have to visit the official website of the Vellore Institute of Technology at www.vit.ac.in/
- They will find a link stating “VITEEE 2019 Result”
- When they click on this link, they will be asked to enter their application number and date of birth
- They will have to enter these details and should click on the submit button
- The resulting page will show their result on the screen
- They will have to download the result for future reference. Particularly, they will have to produce the copy at the time of counselling.
Details In Result Card
Candidates will find the following details on their result page:
- Application Number
- Name of the candidate
VITEEE 2019 Answer Key
After the VITEEE 2019 test, candidates can expect the answer key for the test to be released online. They can evaluate their score based on the answer key before the official release of the result by Vellore Institute of Technology.
VITEEE 2019 Rank List
On the basis of the total marks secured by candidates in VITEEE 2019, the Vellore Institute of Technology will prepare a merit list. At the time of the publication of the result, candidates will be intimated through SMS if he/she has provided the mobile number when applying for VITEEE 2019. Candidates shortlisted from the written test will be called for counselling.
VITEEE 2019 Counselling Procedure
The counselling for the allotment of branches to the shortlisted candidates will be done on the basis of the All India Ranking in VITEEE 2019. The Intimation about the counselling dates will be displayed on the VIT website. Candidates qualifying from the entrance examination will be intimated through SMS. After this, the common admission procedure will be followed via a single-window counselling for all the B. Tech courses offered in all the campuses of the University. Those shortlisted for counselling will have to attend the same in person. The counselling will be conducted in multiple sessions.
Once the counselling for a specific day is over, the branch-wise number of seats available for allotment for the following day of counselling will be notified on the official website of VIT.
Documents To Be Submitted During Counselling
Candidates will have to produce the following documents in original at the time of counselling. They will not be permitted to participate in the counselling process if they do not have the following Documents:
- Admit card for the VITEEE 2019 entrance test
- Admit Card for Counselling Process
- Copy of the VITEEE Result
- Certificate of Class X examination for age proof. Even, candidates have the option to bring any other original document for age proof
- Mark sheet of the qualifying class XII examination if it has been issued at the time of counselling. In the case of non-release of result or mark sheets, candidates can produce the hall ticket of their class XII examination
- Community certificate for reserved category candidates
- Nativity certificate for candidates from Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Manipur, Assam and Arunachal Pradesh states
- Demand Draft for Rs.50,000 towards course fee. The DD should have been drawn in the favour of VIT University. The DD should be payable at Vellore. Candidates without DD for the said amount will not be permitted to take part in the counselling process.
VITEEE Cut Off 2019
It is the minimum qualifying mark that should be secured by a candidate to get through the VITEEE. Here are some details about the expected cut-off for VITEEE 2019:
Expected Cut Off
Every year, around 2 lakh candidates register themselves for the VITEEE. This happens for the admission to nearly 5000 seats for the engineering graduation course in different streams in the Vellore and Chennai, AP and Bhopal Campus of VIT.
To predict the rank of the aspirants, the university uses the Equating Method. The Percentile rank will be calculated by the university on the basis of the performance of candidates in the VITEEE 2019.
Based on the closing rank of the previous few years of VITEEE, an estimate for the closing rank for 2019 will be drawn by the university. Based on this methodology, here are the ranks that candidates can expect based on their score in the VITEEE 2019:
|Marks Obtained by the Test Taker||Expected Rank
|Candidates securing more than 118||From the first rank to the 250th Rank
|Those securing between 113 and 117||From 250 to 500th|
|Securing between 90 and 113||Rank
501st to 2500th rank
|Securing between 81 and 90||From 2501 to 5000 rank
|From 72 to 81||5001 to 6500 Rank
|From 60t o 72||6501 to 8500th Rank
|From 43 to 60||8501 to 11000 Rank
|From 31 to 43||From 150001 to 20000th
|Less than 31||rank
VITEEE 2019 FAQs
After The Announcement Of Results, Will I Get The Score Card On Post?
No, VIT does not have any provision to send the marks they have secured to the residential address of the candidates. However, they will get their rank intimated via SMS. This will happen only if they have submitted the mobile number at the time of applying.
Can I Apply For A Retotaling After The Result Announcement?
The Vellore Institute of Technology University will scrutinize the final grades with the utmost care. So, there will not be any provision for re-totaling. Also, candidates cannot get the photocopies of their answer sheets.