Vellore Institute of Technology is the conducting authority for VITEEE 2019 for giving admission in the various branches of Bachelor of Technology. It is an entrance exam and every interested candidate has to crack the VITEEE 2019 in order to take admission in different campuses of VIT.
Following courses are offered at the different campuses of VIT:
At Vellore Campus
|Chemical Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering with Bioinformatics||Computer Science and Engineering with Information Security|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering with Internet of Things and Sensor|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication with Biomedical Engineering||Electronics and Communication with Sensors & Wearable Technology|
|Information Technology||Mechanical Engineering|
|Mechanical with Automotive Engineering||Mechanical with Energy Engineering|
|Production and Industrial Engineering||B.Des. Industrial Design|
At Chennai Campus
|Civil Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Electronics and Computer Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
At Bhopal Campus
|Computer Science and Engineering||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Mechanical Engineering|
|Bioengineering||Computer Science and Engineering in Gaming Technology|
|Computer Science and Engineering (Specialisation in Digital Forensics & Cybersecurity)||-|
At Amaravati Campus
|Computer Science and Engineering||Computer Science and Engineering In Data Analytics|
|Computer Science and Engineering with Networks and Security||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering with Embedded Systems||Electronics and Communication Engineering with VLSI|
VITEEE Official Notification 2019
VITEEE official notification 2019 will be released by VIT in the first week of November 2018. Check here to get official notification pdf once it has been released by VIT.
VITEEE 2019 Important Dates
|VITEEE 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Online VITEEE Application Form 2019||I week of Nov 2018|
|Availability of Offline VITEEE 2019 Application Form||I week of Nov 2018|
|Last date for correcting the details in Application Form||IV week of Feb 2019|
|The last date for the submission of VITEEE Application Form||II week of Mar 2019|
|Slot booking as well as release of admit card||IV week of Mar 2019|
|VITEEE 2019 Exam Date||I week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration for the Result of VITEEE 2019||III week of Apr 2018|
|Counselling Date of VITEEE 2019||In the month of May 2019|
VITEEE 2019 Eligibility
- Age: The applicant must have attained the age of 17 years as on 1st July of the respective admission year.
- Education qualification:
- The applicants must have passed class 10+2 from the recognized Board of the country (OR )
- The applicant must have IB Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva/ HCSE of the Cambridge University.
- Candidates must get aggregate marks of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination.
- However, the combined PCBE/PCME marks must be be 50%.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form
How to fill VITEEE 2019 application?
The interested candidates will follow the following steps to fill the VITEEE application form 2019:
- The candidates can fill the application form by both the modes like online and offline mode
- They will fill all the required details with the correct information
- They will upload the scanned copy of signature and photograph of the candidate. The size of the scanned copied must be in between 10 KB to 100 KB
- However, the university will provide the facility to correct the details. But it will be far better option to recheck the details before the submission of application form
- They will pay the application fees
- Application fees is as follows :
|Category of Application Form||Application Fee|
|Online Application Form||Rs. 1150 (GST Included)|
|Offline OMR Application Form||Rs. 1200 (GST Included|
|Online Application Form for NRIs||50 USD|
- The application fees should be paid via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Demand Draft.
VITEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The VITEEE 2019 exam pattern is mentioned below:
- The written examination will be conducted via online mode
- The applicants will be given 2 hours 30 minutes for the exam
- All questions will be of objective type questions
- Total number of 125 questions will be there in exam
- The questions will be in English Language
- There is no provision of negative marking
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
- Fill the application form either online or offline
- Book the time of examination and date slot
- Download of VITEEE 2019 admit card
- Attend the exam
- Selection is based on merit list prepared by evaluating entrance test
- Checking the result
- Attending the counselling sessions
- Paying the tuition fees after admission
VITEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for VITEEE 2019 is vast and most of the topics are from the class 12th in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The applicants must refer NCERT books for studying these subjects.
|Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power||Vector Algebra||Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics||Reproduction|
|Properties of Matter||Trigonometry and Complex Numbers||Electrochemistry||Taxonomy|
|Current Electricity||Matrices and their applications||Coordination chemistry and solid state chemistry||Genetics and evolution|
|Electrostatics||Analytical Geometry of two Dimension||P, d, f block elements||Cell and Molecular Biology|
|Optics||Analytical Geometry of three Dimension||Atomic Structure||Biochemistry|
|Nuclear Physics||Discrete Mathematics||Electrochemistry||Human Health and diseases|
|Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics||Probability Distributions||Organic Nitrogen compounds and biomolecules||Biodiversity, ecology and environment|
|Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current||Differential Equations||Carboxylic acids and their derivatives||Biotechnology and its applications|
|Magnetic Effects of Electric Current||Integral Calculus and its application||Carbonyl Compounds||Plant physiology|
|Semiconductor Devices and their application||Differential Calculus||Alcohols and Ethers||Human Physiology|
VITEEE 2019 Admit Cards
- VITEEE admit card 2019 will be issued online on the official website .
- It will be downloaded by entering application number along with password.
- It is important for each and every applicant to take their admit card with them on the day of exam.
- They will get all the details regarding examination timings, venue and so on from the VITEEE admit cards.
VITEEE 2019 Results
Generally, soon after the VITEEE, the result is declared and followed by the conducting of counselling sessions. The VITEEE result 2019 will be available on online mode only. The interested candidates will be able to check VITEEE 2019 result by entering VITEEE application number along with the date of birth. They will also know their score card and rank as these will also get released along with the result. VIT will also inform the candidates about their results on the registered email ID. The applicants will be called for the counselling on the basis of their score as well as rank.
VITEEE Cut Off 2019
VITEEE cut off marks is an important criterion for offering admission. It depends on the following factor:
- Performance of the candidate in the written exam of VITEEE 2019
- Highest and lowest scored by the applicants in the exam
- How many seats are available for the admission purpose?
- Total number of candidates appeared in the written examination
Branch-Wise and Campus-Wise Closing Rank (VITEEE 2017)
|Campus||Branch of Engineering||Closing Rank|
|VIT University, Vellore||Computer Science and Engg. (Specialization in Bioinformatics)||7500|
|Bio Medical Engineering||13000|
|Computer Science and Engineering||15000|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||15500|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||16000|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||16500|
|Mechanical (Spec. in Automotive Engineering)||20000|
|Mechanical (Spec. in Chemical process Engineering)||23000|
|Mechanical (Spec. in Energy Engineering)||25000|
|Production and Industrial Engg.||27500|
|ECE (Spec.Internet of Things and Sensor)||14800|
|Comp.Science Engg.(Spec.in Information Security)||7500|
|VIT University, Chennai||Civil Engineering||29000|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||39000|
|Computer Science and Engineering||33000|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||39000|
|Electronics and Computer Engineering||42000|