WBHRB Medical Technologist 2020 notification will be released for 725 vacancies. West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will conduct a recruitment event for the post of Medical technologists [Lab] Grade III. Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online on website wbhrb.in/. The last date of submission of the online form is June 18th, 2020.
Candidates should be aware of important details of WBHRB MT 2020 such as date of release of official notification, eligibility conditions, online registration/application form, process, fee & mode of payment, selection procedure, interview date, call letter, results etc.
WBHRB MT Overview
|Recruitment name||WBHRB Medical technologist [Lab] Grade III Recruitment 2020|
|Conducted by||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Advt. No.||To be released|
|Post & department name||Medical Technologist [Lab] Grade III in West Bengal Sub-ordinate Health Services under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal|
|No. of vacancies||725|
|Online registration start||June 2020|
|Last date of submission of form||June 18th, 2020 up to 8 PM|
|Call letters||Will be notified soon|
|Interview date||Will be notified soon|
|Final results||Will be notified soon|
WBHRB Medical Lab Technologist 2020 Notification
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) will release an official notification to recruit Indian candidates on the post of Medical Technologists.
Download WBHRB MT Notification 2020
WBHRB Medical Technologist Lab total no. of vacancies is 725.
WBHRB Medical Lab Technologist 2020 Application Fee
All the candidates should have to pay a fee of Rs. 160/- through GRPS (Govt. Receipt Portal System), Govt. of WB under the head of account ‘0051-00-104-002-16’. However, persons with disabilities & candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal does not need to pay any fee.
Note: Fee once paid will not be transferred or refunded under any circumstances
WBHRB Medical Lab Technologist 2020 Eligibility Conditions
Age Limit & Relaxations (As on January 1st, 2020)
Applicants’ age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 39 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government orders or rules for candidates belonging to the SC / ST & OBC category.
Applicant should have passed 10+2/intermediate examination with Science subjects (Biology, Physics & Chemistry) and a 2-years’ diploma course in Lab technology. Diploma should be recognized by the WB State Medical Faculty or any other recognized institution. Candidates having a bachelor’s degree in Lab technology are also eligible to apply.
Applicants who have done B.Sc. (Bio subjects) with a 1-year diploma course in Lab technology can also apply. But their diploma should be recognized by the WB State Medical Faculty or any other recognized university.
WBHRB Medical Lab Technologist 2020 Application Form and Process
WBHRB MT Applications form will be available online from June 8th, 2020. The process to attempt online application is explained below in a few simple steps:
- Open WBHRB’s official website
- On the homepage, you will see few links, tabs and images
- Find and click on the ‘online application’ link; it is available under the ‘Recruitment’ section
- You will see a new page having links to apply for ongoing recruitment events
- Find and click on the appropriate link
- Click on ‘Recruitment to the Post for Medical Technologist (LAB) Gr. III (Advt. No. R/MT/Phar./Physio.48/2/2020)’ link
- You will see a new page having job-related information; read all the things carefully then click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab
- You will see a new page having ‘Registration Form For Recruitment Of ‘Medical Technologist (Lab) Grade-III’
- Fill up all your personal details such as name, father’s/mother’s name etc
- Select category, gender, nationality, marital status etc
- Provide your address details
- Enter your qualification details such as year of passing 10+2 examination, institution, subject-wise marks etc.
- Provide your work experience details
- Enter your mobile number, email ID then select the date of birth & payment mode
- Upload scanned copies of your original documents such as latest passport size photo, signature, mark sheet of 10+2 & concerned subjects and working experience certificates
- Enter security code
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Don’t forget to print submitted application form
WBHRB Medical Lab Technologist 2020 Selection Procedure
- The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) will conduct an interview for Medical Technologists posts. There will be no written test. However, the dates of the interview are still not disclosed.
- Final selection of candidates shall be done on the basis of a merit list prepared after considering candidates’ entire academic background as well as performance in interview.
WBHRB Medical Lab Technologist Recruitment 2020 Call Letter
WBHRB will issue a call letter to candidates who will be shortlisted for interview. Shortlisted candidate can download his/her call letter from WBHRB’s official website.
WBHRB Medical Technologist Result
WBHRB Medical Technologist Result will be declared on the official website after completion of Interview. Candidates can check the Roll. No. of qualified candidates by downloading WBHRB MT result pdf.