WB Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – GDS Application Form & Apply Online : West Bengal Postal Circle 2021 recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak will be conducted in the 3rd week of February 2021. Candidates must be between 18 to 40 years of age and should have completed 10th class and must have the computer knowledge to be eligible for GDS posts. WB GDS apply online process will commence from 3rd week of Feb and the last date of registration will be March 2021.
Interested candidates must know about this upcoming recruitment event details such as important dates, eligibility criteria, application fee & mode of payment, the application process, selection process, result etc.
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Quick Look
|Organization name||West Bengal Postal Circle|
|Examination name||West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2021|
|Post name||Gramin Dak Sevak|
|Advertisement No||To be released|
|Online application starts from||3d week of Feb 2021|
|Closing date||March 2021|
|Total Number of Vacancies||5778|
|Essential Qualifications||10th passed|
|Final result declaration||Will be notified soon|
West Bengal Postal Circle GDS 2021 Official Notification
The West Bengal Postal Circle will release the official notification for the recruitment of eligible candidates on the vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks. Official notification will be available on West Bengal Postal Circle’s official website.
Download WB GDS Notification 2021
West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 official notification will have important information about this recruitment event such as online application starting and closing dates, selection process etc.
West Bengal Postal Circle GDS 2021 Number Of Vacancies
This time number of vacancies is huge. According to the official notification, through this upcoming recruitment event, West Bengal Postal Circle will recruit 5778 eligible candidates on the vacant post of Gramin Dak Sevak in different RMS/Postal divisions in the department of posts. Location wise number of vacancies is mentioned in the official notification.
West Bengal Postal Circle 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested candidates are requested to check eligibility criteria before applying online. Candidates can check eligibility criteria from the official notification or through this page. Below we have written all the details about West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 eligibility criteria.
Age Limit and Relaxation
On Feb 2021, a candidate should be at least 18 years old but not more than 40 years. Relaxation in upper age limit will be provided to the candidates belonging to reserved categories. To know more, have a look at below given table:
|S. No.||Category||Relaxation in upper Age Limit (years)|
Candidates want to apply for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 should be passed in 10th/Matriculation examination from approved state boards by the respective State Govt./Central Govt. Candidates having higher qualifications can also apply to this recruitment event but their 10th marks only will be considered for final selection. No weightage will be provided to their higher qualifications. Preference will be given to the candidates passed 10th examination in the first attempt.
In addition to this, candidates also have basic computer knowledge and have obtained a basic computer training certificate of minimum 60 days duration from a reputed Computer Training Centre. Certificates other than mentioned will also be acceptable.
West Bengal Postal Circle GDS 2021 Application Fee
For each set of five options, male candidates of OC/OBC category have to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- as their application fee. All females and candidates belonging to SC/ST and PH categories are free from payment of application fee. They can directly apply through a link available in the website.
|Category||Application fee (in Rs.)|
|Male – General||100/-|
|All females||No fee|
|SC/ST candidates||No fee|
|Persons with disabilities||No fee|
Candidates applicable for application fee submission can make payment at the nearest post office. To make the payment, candidates have to tell their online registration number at the PO Counter. The registration number can be obtained after attempting online registration at India Post’s official website. Names of the offices are available @ appost.in/gdsonline.
West Bengal Gramin Dak Sevak 2021 Application Form
Application forms are available online. But before attempting an online application form, candidates have to go through a one-time registration process. One time registration process will allow a candidate to apply for West Bengal Postal Circle Recruitment 2021. Without it, candidates cannot apply for the same. The process to go through a one-time registration process is given below:
- Open India Post’s official website http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Since you are a new candidate, therefore click on the ‘Registration’ link; it will be available under ‘Quick Links’ heading
- On clicking the said link, you will see a new page having a registration form to be filled by candidates
- Now, you are required to fill all the fields carefully and enter the correct information
- You have to enter your name (as per 10th class certificate), father’s name (as written in 10th class certificate), mobile number, date of birth, gender, community and so on.
- Now type the captcha as shown in image
- Click on ‘Submit Details’
- Instantly, you will get a registration number (note it down carefully)
- Now, use a registration number to fill online application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak
- Complete the further application form by providing essential information
- Upload the documents (format is given below)
- Submit it
- Take a print out of your finally submitted application form
- Keep it safe to use in future
Documents Needed to Apply
Before attempting online application for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak, you are requested to keep below given some things/documents.
- Valid email address and working mobile number
- Scanned copy of SSC Marks Memo/Certificate in either JPG or JPEG format having a size not more than 200 kb. It is mandatory.
- Scanned copy of photo and signature in either JPG or JPEG format having a size not more than 50 kb. Both are mandatory.
- Scanned copy of disability certificate in either JPG or JPEG format having a size not more than 200 kb. It is mandatory for PH candidates only.
West Bengal Postal Circle 2021 Selection Process
Final selection of candidates on the post of Gramin Dak Sevak will be done on the basis of a merit list. 10th class marks will be the criteria for the final selection of candidates. This merit list will be prepared by West Bengal Postal Circle on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in class 10th.
West Bengal Postal Circle 2021 Result
The exact result announcement date is not yet out. WB Postal Circle will intimate candidates about GDS result through SMS or Email. Candidates can view their results status on the website by entering their reference number after the official result announcement.