XAT Admit Card 2020 will be released online by the exam convening authority XLRI Jamshedpur through the official XAT Website. Candidate should know XAT ID and password to download the admit card. Candidates will get user Id and Password while registering with the website of XAT. Enter Id and password to login and download the admit card, which is anticipated to be released on the 3rd week of December 2019. As you know, the XAT admit card is an essential document that you will have to carry to the test centre without fail.
XAT Admit Card Release Date
The exact date of release of admit card will be known in due course. However, as the date of the test is decided to be the 5th of January 2020, you can expect the release of admit card to happen on the third week of December 2019. However, you can also expect the release on the second week of December as well. To safeguard yourself from not to miss out the admit card, it is better to visit the official website of XAT 2020 regularly few weeks before the scheduled date of exam to get the updates.
|XAT Admit Card Release||Third week of December 2019|
|XAT Exam||1st Sunday of January 2020|
|XAT Result||Third week of January 2020|
|Downloading XAT Score Card||Third week of January 2020 to Last week of March 2020|
XAT Admit Card Download Process
Here is the step-by-step process you will have to follow to download the XAT admit card:
- Go to the official website of XAT at http://www.xatonline.in
- On this page, once the admit card release has been done, you will find a link right on the home page of the XAT Website
- When you click on this link, you will be prompted to enter your XAT ID and password
- Just provide the requested details and click on the submit button
- If you have entered the details correctly, you will see that the admit card should have been released for you
- Now, you can download and print it for carrying it to the XAT test centre
- But, wait before you download, carefully go through the entries in the admit card to make sure that they are correct by all means
- If everything is correct, you can move forward with downloading. But, if you find that some entries are wrong, you will have to write to the convening authority by stating the issue in your Admit Card
- When you send an email concerning admit card errors, make sure that include the details like your XAT ID, mobile number, date of birth and your full name as entered in your application.
Details On Admit Card
The admit card for XAT 2020 will have the details given below:
- Instructions and guidelines to follow for the exam day
- Name and address of the test centre
- Demo exam date and time
- Test city
- Time to report to the actual test
- Exam Date
- Your signature
- Your Name
- Your XAT ID
The recommendation here is that go through the details like XAT ID, Name and signature are correct. Also, make sure that you have got the test centre that you requested when applying. If there is a wrong entry, you will have to contact the XLRI Jamshedpur through email by providing the details about the issue you face in the admit card.
Instructions To Be Followed
You will find the following instructions in the Admit Card to be followed:
- No request for change of test centre will be entertained by the XLRI under any situation
- No candidate will be permitted to enter the test centre without the admit card
- No candidate will be permitted inside the test centre after the scheduled time of test commencement
- Candidates appearing for XAT 2020 are requested to check their eligibility in all aspects to avoid disappointment at a later stage. The reason is that if the eligibility criteria are not fulfilled, the candidature of a candidate will be cancelled irrespective of the stage of admission process he/she is in
- No candidate will be permitted to bring or use electronic devices like microphone, mobile phone or other associated accessories. Candidates will not be permitted to use digital diary books, pagers, log tables and calculators inside the test centre. If found with these things, a candidate will be disqualified from the test
- Candidates will have to paste a recent colour passport size photograph on the provided space in the admit card. Candidates are recommended to make sure that the photograph is a similar copy that they use in the application form
- Candidates will have to sign in the space provided only at the test centre in front of the invigilator and not earlier
- Candidates are recommended to report to the test centre at least an hour before the test time
- Instructions given in the admit card will have to be followed by candidates. Otherwise, they might be disqualified from the XAT 2020
- Candidates will have to occupy the seat on which their Centre Registration Number is mentioned
- They will have to do the rough work only in the margins provided in the OMR Sheet
- Even if a candidate finishes the test before the allotted time, he/she cannot leave the test centre in the middle.
Documents Needed To Carry To Exam Hall
As you can judge, you will have to carry the admit card without fail to the XAT 2020 test centre. Also, you will have to carry an original photo identity proof. Remember that only original photo identity will be accepted and you should not carry a copy of the photo identity. The photo ID should be valid like your passport, PAN Card, driving license, Voter ID, Aadhar Card or any such valid ID.
XAT Admit Card FAQs
Q. Where Should I Send The Email In The Case Of Errors In My Admit Card?
A. If you find that you have some errors in your Admit Card for XAT 2020, you will have to send the email specifying the same to email@example.com. You can also contact the toll free number 1800 419 2929 between 8 am and 8 pm on working days to get the guidance in this regard.
Q. What To Do If I Know My XAT ID, But Forgot My Password?
A. Nothing to worry as you will find a “Forget password” option to recollect or reset your password to a new password.