XAT Registration 2021 : XAT apply online link 2021 will be activated on 23 Aug 2020 and the candidates who fulfill XAT Eligibility Criteria can apply online before the last date of registration i.e. 30 Nov 2020. XAT Eligibility Criteria 2021 include age limit, academic qualifications which interested candidate must possess.
Candidates who have passed a Graduation course in any discipline can apply online for XAT 2021 exam. However, no age limit has been prescribed to apply for this examination. Further details of XAT Eligibility Criteria 2021 have been provided below.
|Name of exam||XAT 2021|
|Registration starts from||23 Aug 2020 onwards|
|Last date for registration||November 30, 2020|
|Registration (with late fee) can be done between||01 Dec 2020 and 07 Dec 2020|
|Link to apply online||www.xatonline.in|
XAT Eligibility Criteria 2021
Candidates who wish to appear for XAT 2021 exam must fulfill the following XAT Eligibility Criteria 2021 otherwise they won’t be able to participate in the admission process even if they manage to qualify all the stages of the selection process.
All male/female and transgender can apply online for XAT 2021 exam.
No age limit has been prescribed by the XAT exam conducting authorities. Candidates of any age can apply online for XAT 2021 exam.
Candidates must have completed a graduation course in any discipline of any recognized institute/university. Graduation course should be of a minimum 3-years’ duration and completed by 10 June 2021.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
As per the latest XAT eligibility criteria 2021, there is no need for minimum qualifying marks in the essential qualifications in order to apply online for XAT 2021 exam. However, scoring minimum passing marks in the essential qualifications is a must otherwise candidature of the applicant will be canceled.
XAT Eligibility Criteria For Candidates Having GMAT Score
Both Indian and NRIs / foreigners candidates who have obtained GMAT score between 1st Dec 2018, and 31st Dec 2020 can apply for XLRI programs as shown below.
XAT Application Form 2021
XAT Application form 2021 can be filled online by visiting the website www.xatonline.in. XAT registration 2021 will be commenced tentatively between 20 Aug 2020 and 30 Nov 2020. However, beyond these dates, candidates will have to pay the late fees along with the XAT registration fee to submit the XAT application form. The last date to submit XAT 2021 registration with late fee is 07 Dec 2020.
How To Apply Online For XAT 2021?
- Open the official website of XAT or click here
- Find and click on the ‘New registration’ tab
- Enter your name, contact details, and email ID
- Cross-check all the details entered by you then click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- A system generated XAT ID and password will be sent to you
- Use XAT ID and password to complete XAT 2021 online application process
- XAT 2021 online application form can be fetched through candidate login screen after submitting the candidate’s XAT ID and password
- Once XAT online application will open up, enter the asked information
- Then verify all the entered information
- Upload scanned files of required documents such as photo and signature
- Proceed further to make payment online
- Select any of the available options
- Entered the details of the selected option then make payment
- Once payment is done, print receipt and application form
XAT Apply Online Link 2021
For Candidates Through GMAT Score
Indian and NRI / Foreign candidates who wish to apply through GMAT score are required to register by following below-mentioned steps
- Open the official website of XAT or click here
- Find and click on ‘Register for XAT 2021’ tab
- Enter the required details such as full name, date of birth, contact/mobile number, and email address.
- Check the entered details then click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- XAT ID and password will be generated and displayed on the screen
- Note down XAT ID and password in order to complete the XAT online application process
- Now open the candidate login screen
- Enter and submit XAT ID and password
- XAT online application will be displayed
- Candidates will have to enter the following information in the online application
- Father’s name/mother’s name
- Educational information
- Details of any valid ID proof etc.
- Click on ‘Save and Next’ tab
- Scan and upload latest photo and signature
- Both scanned files should be as per the specifications mentioned in XAT 2021 notification
- Proceed further to fill other details in XAT online application
- Now, select the XLRI program through GMAT
- Find and click on the ‘Preview’ tab
- Make changes, if required or else click on ‘Final Submit’
- Go to the payment page by clicking on the ‘Payment’ tab/option
- Select any of the available options to make payment online
- Once payment is done, click on ‘Submit’ tab/button
- Don’t forget to print your application
Documents Required For Applying Online
Candidates who will be applying online must possess the following documents:
- Documents/mark sheets of educational qualifications
- Any valid photo ID (Driving license / Voter ID / Aadhaar no. / Passport / PAN card)
- Scanned copy of passport size photo having dimensions- 200 x 230 pixels, size of the file should be between 20 kb and 50 kb
- Scanned copy of signature; signature should be taken clearly on white paper
- Credit card/debit card/details of internet banking or mobile wallets etc.
XAT 2021 Application Fee
XAT 2021 Registration Fee With XLRI Programme(s) Fee
Candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 1700/- (Rs. 2000/- with late fees) towards XAT 2021 registration fee along with an additional amount of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 500/- with late fees) if they interested in XLRI program (s).
For NRI / Foreign Candidates Applying For 1 or More Programmes Through GMAT
Such candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 5000/-
For Indian Candidate Applying For GMP through GMAT
Such candidates will have to pay an amount of Rs. 2500/-.
Mode Of payment
Candidates can pay XAT application fee online using a debit card/credit card, any cash card / mobile wallet, IMPS, or internet banking. Once payment is done, candidates must take a print out of e-receipt along with the final submitted application.
XAT Registration FAQs
Q. Who Will Conduct XAT 2021?
A. Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Jamshedpur will conduct XAT 2021.
Q.How To Download XAT Application?
A. XAT 2021 application cannot be downloaded. It will be available online only on the website @ www.xatonline.in. To apply for XAT 2021, eligible candidates will have to fill and submit theXAT online application through the said website only.
Q. When Registration Can Be Done For XAT 2021?
A. XAT 2021 registration can be done between 20 Aug 2020 and 15 Dec 2020 (tentative).
Q. What Is The Last Date For printing XAT Application?
A. 28 Dec 2020 (tentative).
Q. Which Documents Are Required To Apply Online For XAT 2021?
A. Candidates must have all their educational certificates/documents along with scanned files of their passport size photo and signature.