What All You Can Reproduce Without Our Permission?
Publishers and other people may reproduce our content from the following 7 categories without seeking any permission from us.
- Regulatory guides. It is important to note that these documents are updated from time to time and reissued.
- Consultation papers
- Information releases, media releases and our advisories
- Our forms with our logo
- Our annual report
You are allowed to reproduce the hard copy and or electronic format, for the sale or for free of cost. You must acknowledge the ownership of the content. Apart from the above given categories, you should not take any type of content from our website.
What You Must Not Reproduce?
- In no case you should copy any type of content or information or the files from our website “careeradda.com.” You can insert the links to our pages from your own website as long as you follow all of our conditions for doing so.
- You must not use certain sections of our site for instance executive summaries, list of the takeovers, prospectuses and registered schemes.
- In no case you should use or design, formatting etc.
- You must not try to reproduce or use our logo or other graphics without our approval.
Conditions For Linking To Our Websites :
If you want to partner with us for the purpose of exchanging links, you need to fulfill these conditions…
- Links must be presented in a way that represents our role fairly and the role of our sites. It should not embarrass us in any way.
- You need to remember that the context in which you insert the link must not give an impression that either your site or your company is endorsed or sponsored by us.
- Also, the context on which the link is placed must not suggest that we have created any of your content.
- The links that you place should open in a new window and should not be in the navigation of our website.
- You cannot reproduce our logo, our name or our exclusive graphics without our approval.
Our site is completely safe to use and you are not expected to take any graphics or content or logo etc. without our prior consent. It will be an infringement of our copyright.