HP Recruitment 2021 [Jobs, Vacancies, Salary] : Most of us cannot deny the fact that HP is the name we come across when we search for buying a laptop, a desktop, a printer, and even many other displays and accessories. Yes, Hewlett Packard is the name that is even part of many of our lives in the form of the gadgets we use.
So, there is nothing wrong that many candidates dream about finding a job in this computer software and hardware giant. A career in HP company is truly rewarding and most of the employees of this organization feel happy about gaining employment in an organization that provides an excellent learning atmosphere is truly a blessing.
Details Of HP Recruitment
|Name of the Company||HP|
|Experience Requirement||Graduates, students and veterans|
|Educational Qualification||For different educational qualifications|
|Location of Job||Global Openings|
|Job Description||Varied Positions|
|Industry Type||Information Technology, supply chain & operations, Technical and many others|
|Pay||The company values the contribution and passion of employees and offer competitive base pay and benefits. Even, employees are provided with the chance to earn an annual bonus based on their performance.|
The vision of HP is to create technology that makes life better for everyone and everywhere. They aim at doing it to every community, every organization, and every individual from around the world. This vision inspires the team and motivates them to do what they do and to make what they make. The company aims at providing the best work environment for each employee, such that they can reinvent their world. The company strives to engineer experiences that inspire, delight, and amaze.
List Of HP Jobs
HP offers employment opportunities to veterans, while the opportunity to be part of the team is also provided in different forms like an internship for students and fresh graduates.
Fresh Graduates and Students
Candidates, who have recently graduated and even students in the final year of their degree course can search for jobs and internships under the following categories at HP:
- Engineering, Material Science & chemistry
- Computer Science & Information Systems
- Business, Supply Chain, or Related Fields
Through Internship opportunities, HP provides the chance for students to build a foundation for an incredible career. However, here is the list of internship opportunities presently available at HP for fresh graduates and students along with pay details:
- Chemical Engineering Intern
- College Intern
- Research & Development Internship
- Planning and Control Software Intern
- Supply Chain Operations Business Intelligence Internship
- Internship in Finance Department
- Indigo Remote Support Engineer Intern
- Data Visualization Intern
- Intern IT Developer for Finance
- Data Pipeline Developer 3D Printing Internship
- PC Business Management Intern
- Procurement Operations Intern
As far as veterans are concerned, the following jobs are presently available as featured jobs in HP:
- Internship Technical Consultant – Personal Systems
- Supplies Quality Customer Support Manager
- Product Support Manager
In addition to these featured job openings, here is the list of other job openings presently available for experienced people at HP:
- Global Procurement Buyer
- Field Service Engineer
- EMEA Demo Control Tower Specialist
- Sales Support Manager
- System/Software Project Engineer
- Software Designer
- eBusiness Consultant
- Dispute Resolution Specialist
- Warranty Analyst
- Technical Marketing Engineer
- Supervisor of Manufacturing Operations
- PDM Project Manager
- Manager Software Engineer Firmware
- Supplies Quality Customer Support Manager
- Product Support Manager
- Solution Quality Lead – Home Business
- Graduate Hire – Data Scientist
- STAGE – Printing Junior Business Analyst
- Sales Strategy & Operations and Legal Finance Director
- Junior Printing Supply Chain Operations Analyst
- Competitive Intelligence OPS Supplies Lead
- Lead Visual Designer
- Cost Manager – Services
- Partner Account Operations Manager
- E-Commerce Manager
- Data Analyst- Specialist
- Product Support Manager
- Customer Segment Quality Engineer
These are just examples as many other job opportunities are available for experienced candidates at HP.
Recruitment Process At HP
The process of recruitment of suitable candidates in HP happens in different stages. It can be off-campus walk-ins or on campus drives for freshers.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview (3 rounds)
- HR Interview
- A candidate interested in applying for any job opening will have to apply through the official page of the career website of HP.
- Once the application is received, the recruitment team at HP will review the application and resume ensuring the suitability of the candidate to the job position for which he/she has applied.
- Thereafter, if the company finds that a candidate is suitable; the candidate will be informed about the same and will be called for the written test.
- After the written test, for technical positions, there will be three rounds for the technical interview. Once a candidate gets through the written test and three technical interviews, he/she will have to attend the HR Interview.
- As far as the written test is concerned, there will be three major sections. They are general aptitude, verbal ability, and technical test.
- Candidates clearing the written test will be called for the first technical round interview. A candidate can clear this round if he/she has a clear knowledge of the basics. The questions will be related to OOPs concepts, networking, operating system, DBMS, algorithms, and data structures. In the case of candidates from backgrounds other than CS and IT, they will have to prepare based on their specialization.
- During the interview, candidates might be asked to write codes. Even, they might be asked to solve puzzles.
- When attending technical rounds, candidates are recommended to remember that they should not try to defend anything on their CV.
- They should be careful not to use terms that they are not fully aware of. The reason is that the interviewers can quickly catch the term and can ask questions about it.
- As far as the HR interview is concerned, candidates can expect general questions like “tell me about yourself?”, “Why do you want to work for HP?” etc.
- The same process above stated for fresher’s is followed for experienced people as well.
- However, the difference is that experienced people will be asked about their past experiences and projects they took up in the past.
- There might be questions related to the type of work they did in the past or present job.
HP Careers 2021
The good thing about a career in HP is that the company strives to engineer experiences that leave a candidate amazed by what he/she is capable of. There are many excellent reasons why you should apply for a career in HP. They are as follows:
- In the year 2016, Universum Global recognized HP as one of the world’s most attractive employers.
- Another thing that makes HP attractive for women is that the company holds the pride of being one of the top companies for women technologists.
- HP holds a perfect score on the human rights campaign’s corporate equality index.
- HP calls every fitting candidate with the intention to reinvent the world together.
- The company invests in the ideas of every employee to change lives and the way people work. The company provides the best opportunity for every candidate to turn the best version of themselves.
- As far as compensation and benefits are concerned, the company values the passion and contribution of every employee. So, they offer competitive base pay and benefits. Moreover, the company provides the chance to earn an annual bonus for every employee based on his/her performance.
- HP strives to make every employee exceptional. With this intention, the company offers on-the-job training, coaching, mentoring, and many such training programs.
- Not just for the working employees, HP also offers an excellent opportunity for retirees to stay connected with the HP Community.
For these reasons, a career in HP can be highly rewarding both financially and with respect to the personal development of every candidate.
HP Careers – How To Apply?
The process of applying for a job with HP is almost similar to all candidates be it experienced or fresher. Here is the process as follows:
- Candidates will have to visit the careers page of the HP website
- On this page, there will be an option to search for jobs
- Candidates can search by entering details in the keyword tab or they can also choose one from the drop-down menu given under category, country, state/province, and city options
- If they find that a specific job fits them, they can read complete details by clicking on the link given in the name of the position
- After they read the job description completely, candidates will have to click on the “Apply” option to apply for the position
- They also have the option to save any job for which they plan to apply in the future.
What If No Suitable Job Opening Is Available?
In case, the current openings are not suitable for a specific candidate, he/she can still submit the profile. The company will consider the candidate for future opportunities. Even, the candidate can get the notification about new openings that match their profile if they want to do so.
When applying for any job openings with HP, candidates have the option to upload their profile and even cover letters based on the position for which they apply. Before they start applying, HP recommends candidates to have an electronic copy of their CV/Resume ready. They can start applying after completing their profile so that the company will find it easy to match the skills of the candidate with their roles.
HP On Campus Drives
HP conduct recruitment drives in few renowned universities to hire freshers. Candidates belonging to a particular university/ college or sometimes students from other colleges/ universities can attend the recruitment drive. The same recruitment process as explained above will be followed to recruit fresher’s.
HP Off Campus Walk-ins
HP off campus walk-ins will be conducted at designated locations of HP offices across the country. Fresher and Experienced can apply on the HP careers page for a specific job or can submit resume for consideration of future vacancies. HP will also shortlist candidates based on the candidate’s CV on job portals and arrange a walk-in drive based on the requirement. Candidates will be informed about the schedule of Interviews over email.
HP Salary In India
HP Post wise salary details are tabulated below.
|Post Name||Average Salary |
(in INR/ Month)
|Technical Support Engineer||19000||46000|
|Senior Financial Analyst||32000||95000|
|Senior Software Engineer||35000||120000|
|Systems Software Engineer||58000||182000|
|Technical Support Representative||22500||33000|
|Associate Financial Analyst||42000||46000|
|Sr. Project Manager||150000||164000|
|Jobs and Careers Page||Click Here|
|Search Jobs||Click Here|
|HP Location in India||Click Here|
|HP Worldwide Locations||Click Here|