The Ministry of Railway will issue RPF Constable Notification which includes the dates of the RPF Constable online application form. Eligible candidates can apply for the RPF Constable Recruitment Exam between the 1st of August 2022 (tentative) and the 30th of August 2022.
The exam for RPF Constable Recruitment will be conducted in the month of October 2022. The RPF Constable Recruitment Exam will be conducted through an online Computer Based Test (CBT), to qualify which, the candidates have to score at least 35% marks (30% in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST categories).
Important dates for the candidates applying for RPF Constable Exam 2022.
|Online Application Start Date||1st August 2022|
|Online Application Last Date||30th August 2022|
|Last date for Online Fee Payment||2nd September 2022|
|Last date for Offline Fee Payment||5th September 2022|
|Admit Card Download||September 2022|
|RPF Constable Exam||October 2022|
|Answer Key for RPF Constable Exam||October 2022|
|Result for RPF Constable Exam||November 2022|
All the dates mentioned are tentative and will be subject to change.
RPF Constable 2022 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for the RPF Constable Recruitment Exam 2022, the interested candidate must fulfill the following requirements as prescribed in the recruitment notification by the Ministry of Railways.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen
- The Candidate must have an SSLC or Metric (High School) Certificate from a recognized Board of Education.
- Those candidates who have not completed their education or are currently in the final year of their education are not allowed to apply for the RPF Constable Recruitment Exam 2022
- The Candidate must be between the ages of 18 to 25 as of 1st January 2022.
|Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
- Maximum Age Relaxation for the candidates belonging to the following categories
|Candidates belonging to SC/ST||5 Years|
|Candidates belonging to OBC – non Creamy layer||3 Years|
|Ex Servicemen (who have served continuously for 6 months or more)||To the time served in the force|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer||6 years|
|Candidates who were ordinary residents of Jammu and Kashmir during the period extending from||Unreserved||5 years|
|1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (Unreserved)||OBC – Non Creamy Layer||8 years|
|Central Government employees||Unreserved||5 years|
|Excluding Ex Servicemen||OBC – Non Creamy Layer||8 years|
|(Who have worked continuously for 3 years or more)||SC/ST||10 years|
|Women who are Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated form husband but not remarried||Unreserved||2 years|
|OBC – Non Creamy Layer||5 years|
Minimum Physical Measurement Requirement
|Category||Height (CM)||Chest (CM) Male candidates only|
|Candidates belonging to Unreserved/OBC||165||157||85||80|
|Candidates belonging to SC/ST||160||152||81.2||76.2|
|Candidates belonging to Garhwalis, Marathas, Dogras, Gorkhas, Kumaonese and other categories specified by the Government||163||155||85||80|
RPF Constable Apply Online 2022
The candidates who are interested in applying for the RPF Constable Recruitment 2022 and have the above-mentioned qualifications can apply by following these steps.
How To Apply Online 2022
- Visit the official site of Railway Protection Force https://cpanc.rpfonlinereg.org/ Or visit the official website of Railway Ministry http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
- Here you will find the “recruitment” by clicking on this link you will be redirected to a new page
- On this page, you will find the Online Application Link
- Click on this link and you will be redirected to a new page
- Here you have to enter the following details
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Aadhaar Number (Optional)
- Board of Education of your class 10th
- 10th class Roll number
- Year of passing class 10th
- Your State or Union Territory
- Choice of Group
- Preferred Zone
- Mobile Number, and
- Email ID
- Then click on the “submit” button
- The Candidate should check all the entered details properly as they cannot be changed after submitting
- After submitting this registration form, the Registration Number and Password will be displayed
- The candidate will also receive an OTP on the registered Mobile Number and Email ID, along with the registration Details
- The candidate has to enter the OTP and Login using the Registration Number and Password to complete the application
- After submitting the application form (after filling in all the information) you will be redirected to the payment page
- On this page, you can choose the mode of payment (Online or Offline) and complete the payment
- After getting the confirmation of payment the candidates will be able to fill up the next parts of the application form
- After filling all the parts of the application form the candidate has to upload their recent color passport size photograph
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category have to also upload their cast certificate
- After completing all the above steps the candidates have to confirm the declaration
- By doing this, the candidate will be able to submit the application and after submission, all the details will be displayed for final confirmation
- After confirmation, the candidate can take the printout of the application
RPF Constable Recruitment Exam 2022 Fee
The Candidate should make payment of the fee for the RPF Constable Recruitment Exam after filling the online application form.
The payment of a fee for the RPF Constable Recruitment Exam can be made either by the mode of Online payment or by offline.
The amount of fee the candidates have to pay according to their category is as follows:
|Category||Amount of Fee|
|Candidates belonging to Unreserved Category (UR)||Rs. 500/-|
|Candidates belonging to SC/ST||Rs. 250/-|
|Economically Backward Class|
Mode of Payment
- The online fee can be paid through Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card.
- By SBI Challan Payment mode in any SBI Branch
- By Post Office Challan Payment mode in any computerized Post Office
The candidates are required to bring the following documents (both original document and self-attested photocopy of the document):
- 10Th (High School) certificate
- Cast Certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates only)
- Discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen
- Self-attested color photographs 2 copy
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of No Objection (NOC) by current employer (if the candidate is working as a government employee at the time of document verification)
RPF Constable FAQs
Q. What Is The Maximum Age For RPF Constable Recruitment?
A. The candidate must not be more than 25 years of age at the time of application.
Q. What Is The Minimum Educational Qualification Required To Apply For RPF Constable Recruitment Exam?
A. The candidate must have SSLC or Metric (High School/ class 10th) certificate to apply for RPF Constable Recruitment Exam.
Q. What Is The Application Fee For RPF Constable Recruitment Exam?
A. The application fee is Rs.500 for General and Unreserved candidates, and Rs.250 for SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, Female, Economically Backwards candidates.
Q. Can I Make Offline Payment For The RPF Constable Recruitment Exam Application?
A. Yes, you can make offline payment for the RPF Constable Recruitment Exam application through SBI Challan or Post Office Challan.
Q. Can I Get My Registration Number For RPF Constable Recruitment Exam Regenerated If I Lost It?
A. No, you have to keep your registration number safe with you. The Central Recruitment committee does not re-issue the registration number to any candidate.
Leave a Reply