Honeywell Jobs/Careers 2019 : Honeywell product and software solutions focus on building smarter, safer and sustainable world. Software and engineering segment aim at connecting solutions, efficient and productive solutions. A chance to work for Honeywell will improve the chances of candidates to work in different fields like Information Technology, Safety, Productivity, Performance materials, Oil & Gas, Industrial, Buildings and Aerospace. Of course, all these fields at Honeywell needs the appropriate qualification and even experience from candidates.
Details Of Honeywell Recruitment
|Name of the Company||Honeywell|
|Experience Requirement||Fresher’s and experienced professional|
|Educational Qualification||Differs based on the position|
|Location of Job||Global Openings|
|Job Description||Varied Positions|
|Industry Type||Oil & gas, industrial, buildings and aerospace|
|Pay||The pay package will be based on the position for which a candidate is recruited by Honeywell|
Honeywell is proud to be an organization that is engaged in the invention and the production of technologies that efficiently address some of the world’s most crucial challenges. The challenges in different domains like global urbanization, productivity, security, safety and energy are efficiently handled by Honeywell. The unique positioning of the company enables the management team to blend the physical products with software for supporting associated systems that improve aircraft, utilities, factories and buildings to enable a more productive, comfortable and safer world. The solutions offered by the company are intended to improve the quality of life of people around the world and create new markets and even new industries. The company also holds the pride of having an excellent track record and for being recognized as one of the Fortune 100 companies.
List Of Honeywell Jobs
Honeywell provides opportunities not just to experienced professionals, but even for students and recent graduates to take the next step towards their career. They can make effective use of the internship and early career programs offered by this company to build their career.
Honeywell Jobs : For Students and Fresh Graduates
Honeywell strongly believes in the difference that people can bring about in an organization. So, the company always wishes to hire top-performing students on campus for joining as undergraduate internships and co-ops, for full-time career positions and even for MBA/Master’s internships. So, for fresh graduates and for students in the final year of their degree/PG course, the company offers the following programs:
Global Intern Program
The purpose of this program is to attract excellent talents as quickly as possible. When they get the opportunity to participate in this program, candidates get chances to participate in real-world projects. Even, they will be in a position to gain exposure to leadership and even they can strengthen their business skills. Further, this program provides the opportunity for the organization to assess the potential fit and performance of the applicants as future full-time employees, who can get meaningful work done for their clients. The internship programs at Honeywell can last from two to six months.
Early Career Programs
The early career programs at Honeywell are innovative programs that are designed for accelerating the learning of the candidates as recent graduates. Under these programs, candidates get the chance to:
- Gain experience and knowledge particular for their career goals
- Get mentoring from senior leadership
- Take on high-quality work assignments
These internship opportunities are offered by Honeywell for fresh graduates and students within all strategic business groups of the company.
The early career programs at Honeywell are designed to help candidates to gain fast-track experience in their field of interest. So, candidates are provided with mentoring opportunities and they also get visibility to and networking with senior leadership positions. Further, they get job rotations that permit them to experience varied regions and businesses. Here is the list of options available to candidates under early career programs at Honeywell:
- Future Finance Leaders
- Launch IT
- Genesis Program
- Commercial Leadership Program
- Sales Development Program
In the case of candidates with experience, they can search for jobs under a suitable category based on their experience. Here is the list of job openings presently available at Honeywell for experienced candidates:
- Asia Business Development Leader
- Business Development Director
- Business Development Manager
- Business Process Data Analyst
- Coop Engineer
- Director – Merger & Acquisitions
- Core Verticals Leader – ATR/BGA/D&S
- Administrative Assistant
- Associate Program Manager
- Commercial Excellence Leader
- Customer Service Distributor
- Demand Generation Specialist
- EIM Project Manager
- Enterprise Information Management Director
- Executive Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Global Threat Intel Analyst
- Leader, Executive Protection Services
- Commercial Analyst
- CRM (SFDC) – Senior Admin
- Application Engineer
- Senior Communications Specialist – Brand Ambassador
- Manager – Visual Design
- Learning Program Manager
- Lead Management Representative – German
- Lead Learning Analyst
- Graphic Design Specialist
- Executive Administrator
- Customer Marketing Sales Lead Generalist
- Communications Specialist
- Channel Reporting Analyst
- Assistant Technical Support Engineer
These are just examples of some openings available at Honeywell for experienced candidates as there are many other job openings available at the company under different departments like engineering, facilities, finance, health, safety & environment, human resources, etc.
Honeywell Recruitment Process
For Fresh Graduates & Experienced Candidates
Selection of suitable candidates for the different programs for fresher’s conducted by Honeywell will happen based on the merit secured by candidates in the written test that will be conducted based on the qualification of the applicants.
The recruitment process at Honeywell might differ based on the position for which a candidate applies. However, for most positions, the recruitment process will encompass three rounds and they are:
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
To apply for technical positions at this company, candidates must be graduates in engineering either in ECE/CSE or Information Technology branches or they should have their M. Tech or MCA. They should have at least 65% of marks all through graduation after completing class X and higher secondary. Most importantly, candidates should not have any backlogs in their degree or PG course.
The written test will be conducted for an hour with half-an-hour each for aptitude and technical tests. There will be 65 questions in total, out of which 30 questions will test the aptitude of candidates, while the remaining 35 will be technical questions. As far as aptitude test is concerned, there will be questions from English, logical reasoning, critical reasoning and quant. The Technical Paper will have questions on core subjects like mechanical, electrical, computer science, etc. The papers will have questions ranging from easy to moderate toughness levels. Candidates clearing the written test will alone be called for further rounds of the selection process.
Candidates getting through the written test will be called to participate in the group discussion, where they will be given a specific topic to discuss on. Their involvement and their knowledge in the specific subject and even their leadership skill will be judged through the group discussion and based on their performance candidates will be shortlisted for the personal interview.
The personal interview will be conducted by one or more recruitment authorities from Honeywell. During the personal interview, candidates can expect questions from their resume. So, they are recommended to be aware and confident about the points they have mentioned about themselves in the resume.
A career at Honeywell can be highly rewarding as the company brings together software solutions and physical products. The company does it to associate people and businesses to the information they require to be more connected, productive and efficient. The company rightly understands that the world is moving from simple digital transactions to more complex digital-to-physical interfaces. So, the company has engaged most of its engineers into software development with a view to augmenting the extensive technology portfolio of Honeywell that includes:
- Personal protective equipment for first responders
- Voice-automated systems
- Petrochemicals and refining process technologies and controls
- Mobile Computing
- Technologies for connecting buildings
- The globe’s most advanced jet engines and cockpits
The company holds the pride that the core businesses being performance materials and technologies, productivity solutions, safety solutions, building technologies and aerospace are leaders in their respective industries. They are aimed at making the life of people better. So, working for such a leading organization can bring a whole lot of learning experience and satisfaction to every candidate without any doubt.
Honeywell Careers : How To Apply?
The procedure to apply for Honeywell Recruitment is different for freshers and experienced candidates when they look for a job at Honeywell. Here is the procedure to apply:
Recently, Honeywell has upgraded their careers website to make sure that the applicants will find it easier to apply for their dream job. Accordingly, the process is as follows:
Search Jobs and Apply
- The first step in the process of applying to Honeywell starts with searching for a new job. Here, candidates have different options to search. They can search by entering the keyword pertaining to the job they are searching for.
- Otherwise, they can choose the category under which they look for a job at Honeywell.
- They also have the option to filter the jobs available country-wise. Once they have decided a specific country, they also have the option to search by street, city, state/province, postal code and even distance in radius. Once they filter using any of these options, they can browse the list of jobs available and can view the job descriptions for the available openings.
- If a candidate finds that there is no job position available for him to apply, he can use the “Job Alert” option to get a notification when future roles are posted by the company for the required position.
- On the other hand, if a candidate finds that a job posting will be suitable for him, he can click on the “Apply” option to apply.
- In addition, candidates also have the option to save their favourite jobs and they can also share details via Facebook, LinkedIn and Email to their friends.
Once a candidate clicks either on the “Save Job”, “Create a job alert” or “Apply” option, he will be asked to log in. Here is the process to follow to login:
- If a candidate has not previously applied for a job with Honeywell, he/she will have to click on the “Create a new profile” and then can continue through the process.
- If he/she has already applied for a job with the company between the 1st of January 2014 and 18th of June 2017, the candidate will have to click on the “Forget Password” option and should reset the password. Now, the candidate will have to use the same email address that he/she has used for applying for a previous opportunity.
- In case, the candidate has applied before the 1st of January 2014 or do not remember the email address used for applying earlier, the candidate can create a new profile by clicking on the appropriate link.
- In case, he/she has applied after the 19th of June 2017, he/she can just log in and can continue through the process.
The next step is to apply for the job through the job description page.
Review and Alerts
As they have registered with the website, candidates will have to option to review the saved jobs, the status of application and job alerts from the website of the company.
Candidates, who are fresh graduates or even students in their final year interested in doing an internship program with Honeywell, can visit the early career program page of the company by clicking here.
On this page, they can gather complete details about the early career programs offered by Honeywell. After gathering details, they can click on the link that shows “Ready to apply? Search Jobs”. From thereon, they can follow the same process as stated above for experienced candidates. They are recommended to apply for any job after completely gathering information about the job from the job description page.
Honeywell offers attractive salary to its employees along with perks and other benefits at work place. Honeywell post wise salary details are tabulated below.
|Post Name||Annual Gross Salary (Average)|
|Application Developer||2.95 lakh|
|Network Architect||3.57 lakh|
|Product Manager||4.13 lakh|
|Senior Application Manager||4.13 lakh|
|Technical Lead||13.72 lakh|
|Principal Consultant||2.33 lakh|
|Delivery Manager||3.0 lakh|
|Project Leader||3.17 lakh|
|Assistant Manager||3.5 lakh|
|Project Lead||3.81 lakh|
|Channel Manager||2.69 lakh|
|Territory Sales||2.93 lakh|
|Assistant Sales Manager||3.25 lakh|
|Commercial Sales Executive||3.38 lakh|
|Account Manager||4.17 lakh|
|Senior Test Engineer||2.65 lakh|
|Test Engineer||3.07 lakh|
|System Engineer||3.33 lakh|
|Lead Engineer||3.72 lakh|
|Senior Quality Engineer||3.91 lakh|
|Information Design & Documentation|
|IT Specialist||2.75 lakh|
|Data Analyst||2.80 lakh|
|Pricing Analyst||3.84 lakh|
|Business Analyst||4.40 lakh|
|IT Security Specialist||4.06 lakh|
With the global presence and with their venturing into different domains, it will not be an overstatement to say that Honeywell is creating wellness and bringing happiness in the lives of deserving candidates by providing them with the suitable job and most importantly the most appropriate pay. So, candidates have the option to apply for the most suitable job right from the website of the company conveniently. They can also set alerts so that they will get to know once a suitable job opening is available at Honeywell for them to apply.