HTET Result 2020 : The Board of School Education, Haryana will announce HTET 2020 results. HTET 2020 will be held by BSEH in two Phases. Phase I for level III examination will be held on 23rd December 2020. Phase II for Level I & II examination will be held on 24th December 2020.
- More than 5 lakh candidates will register for the HTET examination every year. However, 4.45 lakh candidates appear in HTET Level I, II & III examinations.
- The Board will release the answer key of the HTET 2020 examinations before the result.
HTET 2020 examinees are anxiously waiting for results that are going to be announced by BSEH. HTET 2020 results will be published on the official website of BSEH or HTET. HTET 2020 examinees can check their results by visiting any of the said websites.
As per the available information, we are expecting that the results of the HTET exam will be issued within a month from written exam. After HTET answer booklets evaluation, the final results will be released.
How To Check HTET 2020 Results
All the HTET 2020 examinees are required to know that results for Level I, II & III examinations will be available either on Board’s or HTET’s official website. To check HTET 2020 results, a candidate has to follow the below given few steps:
- Open either Board’s or HTET’s official website or any of the given links http://htetonline.com/ or bseh.org.in
- On the homepage, you will see several links
- Now, find and click on the ‘HTET 2020 Result (Level I, II or III)’ link
- You will see a new page where a few fields will be shown
- Now, type your Roll no. and Aadhar no.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your HTET 2020 Result
- Print or download it and keep it safe to use in future
- Close the website
Once results are declared, here we will post a direct link so that HTET 2020 examinees can directly check their results through our website without going anywhere else. Therefore, we are requesting all the candidates out there to visit our website regularly so that they cannot miss any updates.
HTET 2020 Award Of Certificate
The Board of School Education, Haryana will award a certificate to the HTET 2020 qualified candidates. The provided certificate will come with five years’ validity and this validity will be counted from the date of issue.
Qualifying HTET is necessary for those candidates who want to get a teaching job in secondary and primary schools within the Haryana. Every year, HTET is conducted by the Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) for the employment of candidates in the primary, secondary, and senior secondary schools.