UP Board 10th Class Result 2021 : UP 10th result 2021 will be released by UP board in the first week of June 2021. However, last year UP Board class 10th results were declared in April. Students of UPMSP can check their results either on official websites @ upresults.nic.in and upmsp.edu.in/ by entering roll number.
- The class 10th examinations in the state of Uttar Pradesh were conducted by the Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh from 18th February to 3 March 2021.
- A total of 30,28,767 candidates registered for 10th class exams under UPMSP.
- UP Board (UPMSP) is an autonomous examination authority under the state government of Uttar Pradesh. The headquarters of the board is located in Allahabad.
- UP 10th result will be declared in the first week of June 2021.
- The class X examination in the state is referred to as the Secondary School Level Examination and also as High School Examination.
UP Board Class 10th Overview
UP Board 10th class results overlook are tabulated below.
|Name of the examination||UP Board Class 10th exam 2021|
|Organized by||माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद , उत्तर प्रदेश (popular as UP Board)|
|Result announcement date||In June 2021|
|Original result documents issued from||To be notified|
UP Board Class 10th Exam Result Date 2021
The UPMSP board made an announcement stating that the results for the Class X examination of the UP Board will be released in June 2021. The exams were conducted from the 18th of February to 3 March 2021.
Candidates who had appeared for UP Board class 10 examinations 2021 can know their scores after entering the roll number on the result portal. In 2019, nearly 80.07% percent of registered students were passed in examinations. Once you will pass in UP Board class 10 examinations 2021, you can take admission into class XI or any other courses.
How To Check UP Board 10th Result 2021?
UP board 10th Students can check the results from the official website at upresults.nic.in. The other options offered by the government of UP include upmsp.edu.in and upmspresults.up.nic.in.
- visit official website
- The students will have to click on the UP class X result link under the latest results.
- They will find the link called UP class 10th Examination 2021 Results live after the result is announced.
- In the new window, they will have to enter their registration number or roll number and click on submit.
- The results will show up on the screen.
- They can download the same and can take a print out.
Candidates can also check the results from the other websites by providing their registration numbers. Even, there are apps in the App Store and Google Store that will help students to easily check their results. The board has made appropriate measures to help students to get the results via SMS as well.
UP Board 10th Class 2021 Exam Facts
- The Board is known as Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad shortly referred to as UPMSP.
- As mentioned earlier, this is the board with the highest number of students appearing for the Class X and XII examination. Records show that nearly 66 lakh students appear for these examinations together in the state every year.
- Also, this year, it is the first time in the history of the UP Board that the class X examination results are declared in the month of April (Delayed to June 2021) itself. It generally takes the month of May for the board to release the results.
- For the 2021 examination, the board had employed a higher number of security agencies and special task force. The reason is that the board wanted to make sure that the examinations are conducted in an efficient manner.
- Until the previous year, there were instances of local mafia helping the students to copy in the examination.
- From this year for class 9 students, who will be appearing for the class X examination next year, the board has planned to make Aadhar Card mandatory. They will have to submit a copy of the proof when filling up their forms. It is done by the board to make sure that malpractices do not happen like one student taking up examination in the place of another.
- From this year, the board has planned to upload the answer sheets of toppers online. The board believes that the other students can see the answer written by the toppers and the grading system employed by the board. It will help the students taking up the examination in the following years. They can learn how to write high-scoring answers for different questions.
What Do The Statistics Say?
In 2019, 31,95,603 students appeared for the class X board examination in the state of Uttar Pradesh. To prevent cheating in the exams, stringent measures had been taken by the UP Board. Few incidents of mass copying came into light in which the Board has taken stringent action.
In 2019, for the class X board examination in the state of Uttar Pradesh, 36.55 lakh students registered. But, right on the first day of the examination, nearly 53100 students have not turned up. The deputy chief minister said that this absence was mainly from the students from nearby states like Nepal and Bangladesh. He further stated that the strict security measures as the main reason that prevented many students from taking up the examination.
The pass percentage last year for class X was 80.08% (approx.) and the board expects a better percentage this year. Here is a chart to show the 10th result status in the past three years in the state:
|Number of Candidates||31,95,603||36,55,691||3404715||37,49,977|
|Pass percentage of boys||73.66%||72.3%||76.75%||79.73%|
|Pass Percentage of girls||83.98%||78.8%||86.50%||88.34%|
|Overall pass percentage||80.08%||75.16%||81.18%||87.66%|
|Topper||Gautam Raghuvanshi||Anjali Verma||Tejaswi Devi||Sarvesh Verma|
The minimum pass percentage is 35% and for students, who do not get through the examination, the board will conduct a compartment test.
After Passing UP Board Class 10th Exam
Candidates who qualified in UP Board Class 10th examinations will be able to get admission into class XI. At the time of admission, candidates will have to select either one from below given options for studying that particular stream/field
UP Board 10th Class Result FAQs
Q. What Is The Date Of UP Board 10th Exam Result 2021?
A. Students can expect the release of UP Board Class 10 result 2021 in June 2021.
Q. What Is The Name Of UP Board?
A. The name of UP Board in Hindi is माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद, उत्तर प्रदेश and in English is The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh.
Q. What Details Are Required To Check UP Board Class 10th Result 2021?
A. Student’s roll number is enough to fetch UP Board class 10th result 2021.
Q. How Many Students Have Registered and Appeared In UP 10th Exams 2021?
A. 31,95,603 students had appeared for UP board 10th exams. Around 6.52 lakh candidates were absent for the UP board exams of 10th and 12th together. A total of approximately 51.5 lakh students had appeared in UP 10th and 12th board exams.
Q. Where Results Of UP 10th Board Will Be Declared Officially?
A. The board will declare results on official websites of UP board @ upresults.nic.in and https://upmsp.edu.in/Result/ResultHighSchool.aspx
Q. When Did UP 10th Board Exams 2021 Were Concluded?
A. UP 10th board exams were concluded on February 28, 2021, around 18 days before compared to last year.
Q. In How Many Exam Centres UP Board Exams Were Conducted?
A. Around 8,354 schools are made as exam centres across the state of UP for conducting UP 10th and 12th board exams.