BITSAT 2023 [Registration, Application Form] : BITSAT Notification 2023 will be released by BITS in January 2023. BITSAT apply online 2023 will commence from the 2nd week of January 2023. Interested candidates can check eligibility and submit the online application form before the last date of registration i.e., last week of April 2023. Birla Institute of Technology and Science conducts the entrance exam, BITSAT to offer admission in UG and PG courses.
The admission will be provided at three campuses, Hyderabad, Pilani, and Goa. A large number of candidates appear in the examination to get admission in their desired programme. The entire process is conducted online.
BITSAT Important Dates
To date, no official notification is out. Here, we present the tentative dates to give you an idea about all the important dates
|Commencement of BITSAT application process||Jan 2023|
|Last date to apply for online BITSAT application process||Last week of April 2023|
|Editing in the online BITSAT application form||May 2023|
|Allotment of Test Center||May 2023|
|Slot booking process||May 2023|
|Issue of Admit card||May 2023|
|BITSAT 2023 online test||3rd week of May 2023|
|Applying for the admission with the marks of class 12th||May/June 2023|
|Release of Admit List & Wait List||III week of June 2023|
Notice will release on www.bitsadmission.com. So, candidates planning to apply for BITSAT 2023 can regularly check this website for updates.
BITSAT Eligibility 2023
Before applying, interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria.
- For all courses except B. Pharma: Candidates must have passed 12th class from the Recognized Board of the country with English, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics.
- B. Pharma Courses: Candidates must have passed 12th class from the Recognized Board of the country with English, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics. PCM stream candidates can also apply.
- Candidates should obtain a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
BITSAT 2023 Application Form
The mode of filling the BITSAT application form will be online only. The candidates will have to fill all the required details as per the instructions provided in the application form. Along with the application fees, candidates must upload the required documents. It must be filled within the scheduled time.
BITSAT 2023 Online Application Form
BITSAT 2023 – How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website for BITSAT admissions at www.bitsadmission.com
- Fill all the personal details.
- Proceed with further information.
- Submit the details
- Upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the notification.
- Pay the application fees
- Lastly, take the print out.
BITSAT 2023 Fee
The candidates need to pay the application fees. As the official notice is not out till date, therefore, here we present the application fees as per the last year’s notification.
The application fees for the male candidates is Rs. 2950. Whereas it is Rs. 2450 for the female candidates. However, the information will be updated soon as soon as the official notification will get released.
The mode of payment is online. It will be made via net banking, credit card, and debit card. The applicants should ensure that they receive the transaction ID so that, they can be able to complete the entire admission procedure.
The information will be updated regarding the required documents after the release of official notification.
BITSAT 2023 Exam Pattern
It is important to know about the exam pattern. It contains the information related to the mode of exam, marking scheme, number of questions, and syllabus. The written exam will be conducted through online mode only.
- Duration: It is a three-hour exam
- Slot: There will be two slots. One slot will start at 9 am and will end at 12:00 noon. Another slot will begin at 2 pm and finish at 5 pm.
- Type of questions: Objective type questions
- Total sections in the exam: 4
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer, 3 marks will be provided.
- Negative scheme: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. No marks will be given for the unattempted question.
- Language: Only English
- Total number of questions: 150
Subjects: Logical Reasoning & English Proficiency, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology/Mathematics
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|Mathematics/Biology (for B.Pharm)||45|
BITSAT 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus for BITSAT 2023 will include all the topics of class 11th and class 12th. The candidate can get the sample test from the official website.
BITSAT 2023 Selection Process
For getting admission to the different programmes, the applicant needs to go through a selection process. The applicant will appear for the written exam. Then after the announcement of the result, selected candidates will attend the counseling. In the counseling, seat allotment will occur. Finally, the candidate will get admission on the basis of cut off score and ranking.
BITSAT Admit Card 2023
BITSAT admit card 2023 is an important document. It will be available through online mode. So, the applicants will download it through online mode only. No applicant will receive it through any other mode. However, before downloading the admit card, the applicant will complete the slot booking process. Only a valid admit card will allow the applicant to give the entrance exam.
Till the end of the admission process, the applicants must keep it safe. The admit card will be available at least 10 days before the entrance exam.
Howto Download BITSAT Admit Card?
- Go to the official website of BITS admission at http://www.bitsadmission.com/index.aspx
- Search for the BITSAT admit card.
- Next, click on it.
- Now, you will reach a page where you will enter the application number and password.
- Submit the information.
- Next, the admit card will get displayed on the screen.
- Save it.
- Take the print out of BITSAT admit card.
Details in BITSAT Hall Ticket 2023
- Name of Candidate
- Application Number
- Exam Center
- Address of Exam Center
- Date of Exam
- Time of exam
- Subject opted for IV part
- Exam related information
BITSAT 2023 Answer Key
Generally, BITS Pilani does not release any answer key for the entrance exam. If an answer key is released, then it will release on the official website.
BITSAT Results 2023
On the completion of the admission test, BITS Pilani will declare the result soon. BITSAT result will show the total number of questions and the total number of wrong answers. It will have the total scores obtained by the candidates in the written exam.
For checking the result, one needs to login to the account by using the application number along with the password. You will get the application number and password at the time of registration during filling the online application form.
In case, the candidates have a tie, then officials will follow certain rules. These rules are mentioned below:
- Candidates with higher marks in Mathematics or Biology will be given a higher ranking.
- If still, a tie is there, then the score obtained by the candidate in Physics will be considered.
- Next, Chemistry will be taken into account.
- Further, marks of PCM or PCB of class 12th will be considered.
The authorities will prepare the admit list that will be on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in BITSAT. This admit list will have only those candidates who are qualified to attend counseling. These candidates will fill an application form within the scheduled time frame. Seat allotment is announced during counseling.
The institute will release the waitlist. The list has names of those candidates who still have chances of getting admission in BITS.
BITSAT 2023 Cut Off
BITSAT cutoff is the minimum qualifying marks required to be obtained by the applicants to get admission to the first semester of different courses. The cut off is not the same for all the programmes at all three campuses of BITS. All the campuses release different cut off as per the availability of seats and much more. The Cut off score for different programmes at all the three campuses for the academic year 2018-19 is as follows
|Degree Programme||BITS Pilani||PITS Goa||BITS Hyderabad|
|B. E. Chemical||280||260||257|
|B.E. Electrical and Electronics||319||308||298|
|B.E. Computer Science||378||347||334|
|B.E. Electronics & Instrumentation||319||289||286|
|M.Sc. Biological Sciences||259||252||250|