Download CBSE 10th & 12th Admit Card 2019 [Date Sheet] : CBSE main examination 10th & 12th admit cards for the academic session 2018-19 and 2017-19 respectively are released by the Central Board of Secondary Education on its official website. CBSE Board examinations’ (both 10th & 12th) aspirants have to download their admit cards from CBSE’s website before few days from the date of examination. We know that CBSE main examinations are going to start from Friday, 15th February 2019 for class XII students and Thursday, 21st February 2019 for class X students. Therefore, Central Board of Secondary Education started issuing admit cards in the last week of January 2019.
CBSE 10th & 12th Admit Card 2019 will be the most important document for those candidates who will be appearing for CBSE X and XII main examinations to be held in Feb-March 2019. Without a valid admit card, any student will not be allowed to write the examinations. Now, before moving further to know the complete details on CBSE 10th & 12th Admit Card 2019, you should have a look at the below given important dates
|CBSE Board Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Secondary School Examination (Class X)|
|Release date of admit card||January 2019|
|Examination dates||Thursday, 21st February to Friday, 29th March 2019|
|Senior Secondary Examination (Class XII)|
|Release date of admit card||January 2019|
|Examination dates||Friday, 15th February to Wednesday, 03rd April 2019|
Every year, CBSE releases admit cards before few weeks from the examinations. To download CBSE admit cards for regular students, the School officials will need to follow few below given steps. Regular students has to collect their admit card from their respective schools as they filled their application form. In 2019, the Board released admit cards for the students of class X and XII in the last week of January 2019. To get CBSE admit card for enrolled students, the officials will have to download it through the Board’s official website.
To download your admit card, you need to follow few below given steps.
- Open CBSE’s official website in your browser
- Now, click ‘Online List of Candidates (LOC) for Class X/XII, Generation of Admit Card and Centre Material (Attendance sheet, Centre LOC etc)’ link available under ‘परीक्षा’ heading
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will see a ‘login form’ available under ‘Please enter User Id and Password’ heading
- Now, enter the required details such as ‘User ID, Password and Security Pin (Shown in Red Color).
- Click ‘Login’ button
- You will see your admit card
- Download it or take a print out
- Close the website
Note – All the CBSE board regular students should collect their admit cards by visiting their respective schools/colleges
CBSE Board Admit Card 2019 For Private Candidates
CBSE Board private students will be able to download their admit card by following the below-mentioned steps
- Open the Board’s official website or click here
- Find and click on ‘Recent Announcements’ tab
- Search for a link ‘Online Admit Card for Private Candidates for Main Exam 2019 (Class X/XII)’
- Now find and click on ‘Admit Card/Intimation Letter’
- Select the region then type the application number / previous roll number and year / candidate name
- Recheck the details then click on tab ‘Proceed’
- Admit card for private candidate shall be displayed
- Download and print it to use in future
Details on CBSE Board Admit Card 2019
These are the details that will be mentioned on CBSE Board admit card 2019
- Student’s personal information such as full name, father’s / mother’s name, photo, signature, thumb print, date of birth, age details and gender
- Admit card number or roll no.
- Examination center details such as name, code and address
- Subject details such name of the subjects opted by student along with their respective codes
- Date and Day of the Examination
- Time Limit for every Exam
- School Name of the Student
- Instructions to the Student, etc.
CBSE 10th & 12th Date Sheet
We are expecting that most of CBSE Board examinations’ aspirants out there have exam’s official time table outlined by the CBSE. If don’t you have, you can download it from any of the below given links.
- For CBSE Secondary examination’s time table click here
- For CBSE Senior secondary certificate examination’s time table click here
- Revised Date sheet for few exams, click here
CBSE Board 10th & 12th Result 2019
The Central Board of Secondary Education has not yet declared any official date for main examinations result declaration. It is expected that this year CBSE will announce results early in the month of May. As we get any official notice or announcement from CBSE regarding result declaration we will update the same at the earliest.
Career Options After CBSE 2019
CBSE 10th standard students can take admission to any diploma course or 11th standard as their wish. In addition to this, CBSE 10th examination qualified students can also appear in several recruitment exams like SSC DEO (Data Entry operator), MTS etc. In short, there are several career options will be opened after qualifying CBSE 10th
- CBSE 12th standard students after qualifying examination can get admission to any programme in subjects they have studied in 12th Names of few popular courses in which a student can get admission after qualifying CBSE 12th PCM exam- MBBS, B.Tech, BCA etc. Along with this, CBSE 12th qualified student can also appear in any government recruitment examination conducted by SSC, UPSC, RRB etc.
CBSE 10th & 12th Admit Card FAQs
Q. Will The Board Issue Admit Card To Private Students By Post / Courier?
A. No, the Board will not send admit card by post. The Board will issue admit card for private students through its official website.
Q. What Is An Affiliation Code?
A. The Board has affiliated nearly 21157 schools and assigned them a unique code known as an affiliation code to identify them.
Finally, we are ending this piece of writing here. But if you still have any question or query regarding career options after qualifying CBSE main examinations (10th & 12th) then you can contact us by commenting below. We will reach to you as early as possible.
Best of Luck.