Download CLAT 2021 Call Letter : CLAT 2021 admit card will be released on 26th April 2021 for the Common Law Entrance Test to be held on 13th May 2021. CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is a law entrance test conducted by the consortium of NLUs on a rotational basis. CLAT 2021 is organized by the National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi.
CLAT will be a common entrance test for admission to the Postgraduate and Undergraduate degree programs in law for the academic year 2021-21. CLAT will be held for admission to Integrated 3 yr LLB and 5 year LLM courses in the participating Universities. There are a total of 21 National Law Universities and 53 Private Universities in India participate in CLAT 2021. It will be considered as India’s largest law admission test.
CLAT 2021 Quick Look
|Examination Name||Common Law Admission Test (CLAT 2021)|
|Examination Type||Entrance test for UG & PG programmes in Law|
|Organizing University||National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi, Kerala|
|Participating Law colleges/universities||21 NLUs & 53 Private Universities|
|Official notification||Dec 20th, 2020|
|Online application||Jan 1st, 2021 to March 31st, 2021|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20th April 2021|
|Examination||May 13th, 2021 from 03:00 - 05:00 PM|
|Answer Key||15th May 2021|
|Result||31st May 2021|
|Category-wise merit list||31st May 2021|
CLAT Admit Card 2021
CLAT 2021 admit cards will be released on 20th April 2021. Candidates who have successfully submitted the CLAT application form can download the CLAT Admit Card from the official website. Candidates will not get the CLAT admit cards by post.
How To Download CLAT 2021 Admit Card?
To get admit card, candidates have to download it from CLAT’s official website. The steps involved in downloading a CLAT 2021 admit card are given below:
- Open CLAT’s official website
- Now find and click on the ‘CLAT 2021 admit card’ link
- You will see a login form
- Enter your registered email ID along with the password
- Hit on the ‘Login’ tab/button
- You will see your CLAT 2021 admit card on computer’s screen
- Check and verify all the details printed on your admit card
- Click on the ‘Print’ tab to take a print out of your CLAT 2021 admit card
- After taking print out, now read all the instructions printed on your CLAT 2021 admit card
Download CLAT 2021 Admit Card Link
If candidates forgot password, they can retrieve through Forgot Password Option on the website. Click on the Forgot Password and provide the required details to retrieve the password.
Documents for Exam
Candidates must bring CLAT admit card along with valid photo Id to the exam hall.
- Valid CLAT Admit Card
- Photo ID proof in original
- Driving license
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
Details on CLAT Admit Card
CLAT Admit Card contains the following details.
- Program Name
- CLAT Date & Time
- Admit Card number
- Name of the candidate
- Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Photo with signature
- Test Centre and Address
- Space for Signature of Candidate & Invigilator
Instructions to the Candidates
- Candidates should report at the exam center 30 minutes prior to the commencement of the test.
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear the exam after the 15 minutes to the commencement of the test.
- Carry authenticate Photo Id card.
- Bring an attested photograph if the photo is not clear on the admit card.
- Candidate should carry only admit card, valid Id, and blue/black ballpoint pen.
- Candidates must not bring any type of electronic device to the exam as they are prohibited.
- The use of unfair means results in the cancelation of candidature.
Candidates can contact NLU Consortium through phone number or mail.
- Phone number: 08047162020.
- E-mail: email@example.com.
- Timing: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm on all working days.