GATE 2021 Admit Card – Download GATE 2021 Hall Ticket : The Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay will release GATE 2021 admit cards on its website on 3rd January 2021. To download your GATE 2021 admit card, log in to your online account through the GATE Online Application Processing System/ GOAPS by entering your enrolment ID/Email address and Password.
GATE 2021 Important Dates
Candidates who have applied for the GATE 2021 should know about the following important dates regarding the release of admit card, exam, and result.
|1||Admit card release||3rd Jan 2021|
|2||Last date to download admit card||1st Feb 2021|
|3||Examination||1st, 2nd, 8th and 9th February 2021|
|4||Result||16th March 2021|
GATE 2021 Admit Card Release Date
GATE Admit Card will be released on 3rd January 2021 on the official website of GOAPS @ www.gate.iitb.ac.in. Candidates who successfully complete the online application process will be able to download their admit cards from the official website starting from 3rd January 2021.
The Admit Card will be the most important document, without the admit card you will not be allowed to appear for the GATE 2021 Exam. You should note that you have to download your GATE 2021 Admit Card from the official website as it will not be provided by any other means.
Download GATE 2021 Admit Card
(Link will be available soon)
How to Download GATE Admit Card 2021?
In order to download your GATE 2021 Admit Card from the official website, you have to follow the below-mentioned steps
- Go to the GATE 2021 official website
- On the homepage, Find and click on link ‘GATE 2021 Admit Card is available for downloading and printing (preferably in color)
- Log in with your credentials
- Click on the given link
- You will be landed on another page where you have to login into your account through GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS)
- To login, enter your ‘enrolment ID/email address’ and ‘password’
- Now, solve the given arithmetic expression and enter the answer in the respective space
- Hit on the ‘Submit’ button
- Now, you are successfully logged into your account through GOAPS
- Now, find and click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ link
- Don’t forget to print your GATE Admit Card on A4 size paper
Details on GATE Admit Card
GATE 2021 Admit Card will be printed with the following details
- GATE 2021 Examination’s date
- Time of examination
- Candidate’s registration number
- Candidate’s name, photograph & signature
- GATE paper appearing for
- Address of examination center with PIN code
- Important instructions for candidates to be followed during examination
Important Instructions For Candidates
Candidates who will be appearing for the GATE 2021 exam should follow the below-mentioned instructions to avoid any inconvenience at the time of examination.
- You have to download admit card and take a printout of it on an A4 sheet, preferably in color
- Your admit card should be clean and the information printed on it should be clearly visible
- If the photo and signature of the candidate is not properly visible on the admit card then the admit card will be considered invalid
- You will not be allowed to carry any calculator to the examination center but there will be a virtual calculator provided to you that you can use during the exam
- You should not carry any restricted item to the examination center, such as a calculator, mobile phone, charts, printed paper, books, pen, pencil, wristwatch, fitness band, communication devices, etc.
- If you are found in possession of any objectionable object at the time of GATE 2021 Exam you will be disqualified from the exam
- You should not try to cheat or disturb the exam in any way
- Candidates should not use any unfair means during the exam
Documents Needed for Exam
Candidates will have to carry the following documents to the GATE 2021 Examination.
- A hard copy of GATE Admit Card
- Valid photo id proof – Candidates have to bring the original copy of any one of the following photo id
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar Card
- College ID
- Voter ID
- College ID
- Employee ID
- Driving License
Note: You have to bring the same photo id to the examination which you have specified in the online application form.
GATE abbreviated as Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering is an annual examination administered by the 7 Indian Institutes of Technology (viz., IITs at Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras, Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, and Roorkee) and Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore.
The main objective to conduct the GATE examination is to test examinee’s comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in Architecture/ Engineering/Technology and PG level subjects in Science.
GATE 2021 Admit Card FAQs
Q. When the GATE Admit Card will be released?
A. GATE 2021 Admit Card will be released on 3rd January 2021 on the official website of GATE 2021 @ www.gate.iitb.ac.in.
Q. Can I get a copy of my GATE Admit Card through email or post?
A. No, you will not be provided any copy of the GATE Admit Card through Email or post or by any other means. You have to download your Admit Card through the official website only.
Q. Can I use a soft copy of my GATE Admit Cared to get entry into the GATE 2021 Examination Centre?
A.No. In order to appear for the GATE 2021 Exam, you have to carry hard copy i.e. printout of your GATE 2021 Admit Card to the GATE 2021 Examination Centre.
Q. What documents will be needed to appear for the GATE 2021 Exam?
A. You will need the printout of your GATE Admit Card on an A4 size paper and original copy of the photo id that you have specified at the time of filling the online application form.
Q. Can I use a calculator during the GATE 2021 Exam?
A. You will not be allowed to bring a physical calculator to the GATE 2021 Examination Centre but the virtual calculator will be provided to you which will be available on the computer screen. You can use the virtual calculator during the GATE 2021 Exam.