GPSC Deputy Section Officer/ Mamlatdar 2020 – Apply Online For 412 GPSC Vacancy : Gujarat Public Service Commission [GPSC] will conduct a state-level recruitment event for posts of Class 3 – Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar available in Gujarat Legislature Secretarial & Revenue Department, Gujarat Public Service Commission and Secretariat Departments.
The commission will issue the GPSC Class 3 notification 2020 having complete details of GPSC recruitment 2020 such as dates of combined screening test & mains written examination, how to apply, application fee & mode of payment, admit card/call letter, result, etc.
Those candidates who are eligible and want to appear in GPSC exam 2020 required to fill and submit an online application on GPSC official website https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. But before that, they must go through this post to understand various important things about upcoming GPSC Class 3 recruitment 2020.
GPSC Class 3 Notification 2020 & No. Of Vacancies
Gujarat Public Service Commission [GPSC] will release an official notification against advt. no. – / 2020 for the following posts & vacancies
- Deputy Section Officer (Secretariat) – 187
- Deputy Section Officer (GPSC) – 019
- Deputy Section Officer (Legislature) – 006
- Deputy Mamlatdar (Revenue Department) – 200
Total no. of vacancies – 412
- General – 238
- S.C – 23
- S.T. – 57
- S. & E.B.C. – 94
Download GPSC Notification 2020 Class 3
GPSC Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name of the examination||GPSC recruitment 2020|
|Organized and conducted by||Gujarat Public Service Commission [GPSC]|
|Advt. No.||- / 2020|
|Advt. issued in||Sept 2020|
|Job Posts and class||Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3|
|Pattern of Exam||Competitive Examination|
|Mode of application||Online|
|GPSC eligibility 2020||Graduation and computer’s basic knowledge|
|Dates for attempting Online Applications||Sept 15 [13:00 hours] to Oct 01 [13:00 hours] of 2020|
|GPSC exam 2020 [Combined Screening Test]||December 16, 2020|
|GPSC Result 2020 [Screening Test] will be announced in||Feb 2021|
|GPSC exam date 2020 [Mains written exam]||April 27 & 28 of 2021|
|Result of mains written exam will be announced in||Sept 2021|
|GPSC Official website / Apply online @||https://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in|
|GPSC helpline no.||+91 79 232 58980|
GPSC Class 3 Eligibility 2020
Each of the aspirants is requested to check GPSC Class 3 eligibility conditions before applying as it is necessary and apply only if you are eligible. Otherwise, your candidature will be cancelled and application fee collapsed.
Age [As on Oct 01, 2020]
An applicant must be 20 years old but not have acquired the age of 35 years. However, in some cases upper age limit shall be relaxed as shown below
|Category||Relaxation in upper age limit|
|Women [general / unreserved]||05 years (Maximum up to 45 years)|
|S. & E. B.C., S.C. & S. T. Male candidates of Gujarat origin||05 years|
|Women [Reserved category]||10 years [maximum up to 45 years]|
|Physically disabled candidates||maximum up to 10 years|
|Government Servant||No relaxation|
- An applicant must have a bachelor’s degree of any recognized university or an equivalent qualification. Candidates in final semester/ year of the required qualification are also eligible to apply
- Should have basic knowledge of computer applications
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati
GPSC Class 3 Recruitment 2020 Application Form
GPSC Class 3 Deputy Section Officer and Deputy Mamlatdar exam online form 2020 will be available online on GPSC official website. Eligible candidates can apply online by submitting an online application between Sept 15 [13:00 hours] to Oct 01 [13:00 hours] of 2020.
How To Fill GPSC Exam Form 2020?
- Open GPSC official website or click here
- On homepage, you will see section ‘Latest News / Events’ and few other tabs
- Find and click on tab ‘Apply Online’
- A new page will be displayed having main heading ‘Recruitment Open’
- Click on the tab ‘Apply Online’ available against advt. no. ‘-/2020-19’ & description ‘Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3’
- A new page will be displayed having a ‘list of current advertisements’
- Click on ‘Apply’ button available against advt. no. ‘GPSC/-/-’ & title ‘Deputy Section Officer / Deputy Mamlatdar, Class-3’
- Once again, you will see a new page having complete details of the GPSC recruitment event
- On the same page, you will have to find and click on the tab ‘Apply Now’
- Since you are new on GPSC official website therefore you will have to go through ‘One Time Registration (OTR)’ process to obtain OTR no.; it is mandatory;
- For OTR, click on ‘New registration’ tab
- Read all the details before proceeding further
- Accept the declaration by clicking ‘I Agree’ tab
- A new page will be opened having a registration form for new users
- Enter your personal details such as ‘Surname’, ‘First name’, ‘Father / husband name’, ‘Mother’s Name’, ‘Gender’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Category’ etc.
- Enter your communication details
- Select other details
- Select your language details
- Scan and upload your photograph & signature in JPG format
- Read and accept given statement of declaration then click on tab ‘Save’
- Enter OTP delivered to mobile then click on tab ‘Save’
- Your one time registration process is completed and you will get a OTR no.
- Print receipt then click on tab ‘Apply’ available under ‘Online Application’ tab
- Click on ‘Apply’ then on next page ‘Apply Now’
- Enter your OTR no. then date of birth
- Click on tab ‘Apply with OTR’
- Enter your ‘Educational details’ then click on button ‘Save’
- On next page, you will see a receipt having your application no. [note down your application no. for future reference]
- Now, you will have to confirm your application to get ‘confirmation no’
- To confirm application, click on tab ‘Confirm’ available under ‘Online Application’ tab
- Enter your ‘Application No.’ then ‘date of birth’
- Click on button ‘OK’
- Read all the details of your application then click on tab ‘Confirm Application’
- You will see a receipt having your application confirmation no.
- Now click on tab ‘Online / Post-Office Challan’ available under ‘Fees’ button to submit fees online or to print post-office challan
- Select job then enter confirmation no. and date of birth
- If you want to make payment online then click on tab ‘Online payment of fees’ otherwise print challan to submit fees offline
- After submitting fees, print your application form by clicking on tab ‘Print Application Form’
Note- If you feel any problem or have any query then you can contact GPSC at +91 79 232 58980
GPSC Deputy Section Officer/ Mamlatdar 2020 Exam Fee
- Candidates from the general category, out of the state, will have to pay an examination fees of Rs.100/-
- Reserved candidates will not have to pay the fees if they apply for non-reserved space
- Physically challenged persons do not have to pay any fees
Mode Of Payment
- Online – Net-banking, credit card and debit card
- Offline – Post-office challan and demand draft
GPSC Class 3 2020 Exam Pattern
There will be a screening test [primary test] for 200 marks. It will be an objective type test to be conducted on OMR sheets. No. of MCQs will be 200 to be solved in 120 minutes.
Candidates who qualify in the primary test will be called for mains exam. Mains exam will have descriptive type questions distributed in 4 separate papers, each of 100 marks. To solve each paper, candidates will get 3 hours’ time.
GPSC Class 3 Syllabus 2020
Syllabus for screening test and mains exam is given on GPSC official website. To know syllabus right now, please click here.
GPSC DSO/ Mamlatdar Exam Date 2020
- Combined Screening Test will be conducted on Dec 16, 2020
- Mains written examination will be conducted on April 27 & 28, 2020
GPSC Class 3 2020 Admit Card
The commission will issue admit card for screening as well as mains exam through its official website. The process to download admit card is given below
- Open GPSC official website @ gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- On homepage, you will have to find and click on tab ‘Download Call Letter’
- If you want to download call letter for preliminary exam then click on first link otherwise second link
- Select job
- Enter confirmation no.
- Birth date
- Click on tab ‘OK’
- You will see your admit card; download and print it on A4 size paper
GPSC Deputy Section Officer/ Mamlatdar Result 2020
GPSC Deputy Section Officer/ Mamlatdar Results shall be announced through GPSC official website on the same dates as given in GPSC notification 2020.
- Result of Screening Test will be announced in Feb 2021
- Result of mains written examination will be announced in Sept 2021
GPSC Class 3 2020 Salary / Pay Scale
Up to 5 years, candidates will get a fixed amount Rs.38,090/-. After completion of the satisfactory service of 5 years, candidates will get Pay Scale under Pay matrix level No.7 i.e. Rs.39,600 – 1,26,600/-.