RRB ASM 2022 Recruitment For 30,000 Vacancies [Notification, Apply Online] : The Railway Recruitment Board(s) will release RRB ASM 2022 indicative advertisement and official notification with no. RRB/ CEN -/2022 in August 2022. RRB(s) jointly will conduct RRB ASM 2022 recruitment event along with side RRB ALP & Railway Group D recruitment events.
Assistant Station Master or ASM 2022 will be one of the largest recruitment examinations to be held in several major cities across the nation. With this recruitment event, RRB will recruit nearly 30,000 candidates for the vacant posts of Assistant Station Master and other posts under non-technical popular categories [NTPC].
Candidates who want to secure a post of ASM must apply to RRB NTPC (ASM) recruitment 2022 by submitting an online application at the official website of respective RRBs from August 2022. The closing date of online registration and submission of applications is September 2022 [Expected]. Further details on RRB ASM 2022 have been provided here.
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee
- Application Form
- Apply Online
- Admit Card
- Exam Date
RRB ASM Notification 2022
RRB ASM 2022 official notification will be released by RRB(s). Candidates can check the official notification on the official website. Railway Recruitment Board(s) will upload official notifications on RRB(s) websites. The official notification contains all the ASM 2022 related information such as important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, fee, mode of payment, examination centres etc.
July 2022: RRB NTPC (ASM) 2019 exam dates have been announced by RRB. The Phase 7 CBT I exam will be held from 23, 24, 26, and 31st July 2021.
RRB ASM Important Dates 2022
|Examination Name||RRB ASM 2022|
|Examination conducted by||Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)|
|Essential Qualification||Degree from recognized University or its equivalent|
|RRB ASM Apply Mode||Online|
|RRB ASM Online Registration||August/ Sep 2022|
|Examination mode||Online (CBT or computer based test)|
|For Single stage CBT admit card will be released on||Yet to be released|
|Single Stage CBT on||Yet to be released|
|Result declared on||Yet to be released|
|Aptitude test on||Yet to be released|
|Aptitude test result will be declared on||Yet to be released|
|Documents verification on||Yet to be released|
|Exam centres||All over India (major cities)|
|Apply Online on||Any of the RRB(s) website|
RRB ASM Eligibility Criteria 2022
As on 1st July 2022, an applicant should be at least 18 years old but not more than 32 years. The maximum age limit will be relaxable for candidates belonging to special categories such as SC/ST, ex-servicemen, OBC, PwDs etc.
|Category name||Relaxation in upper age limit (in years)|
|PwDs||10 (UR), 13 (OBC) & 15 (SC/ST)|
Those candidates who want to apply for RRB ASM 2022 recruitment event should have a graduation degree in any discipline obtained from any central/state-based university/institution. Graduation final year students waiting for the results of the final examination do not apply.
Physical fitness is necessary for Assistant Station Master’s job. A candidate must be physically fit in all respects. At the time of the medical test, a candidate has to pass the test for binocular vision, colour vision, field of vision & night vision. Other minimum visual standards are given below.
|Distance Vision||6/9, 6/9||without glasses|
|Near Vision||Sn: 0.6, 0.6||With or without glasses|
RRB ASM Application Fee 2022
A candidate belonging to any of the categories SC, ST, PwD, Ex-servicemen, female, Minority, financially weak class has to pay a fee of Rs. 250 as their examination fee. However, this examination fee (after deducting bank charges) will be refunded back to a candidate if s/he will appear in the 1st stage of CBT.
On the other hand, General & other candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as their examination fee. However, the amount of Rs. 400/- (after deducting bank charges) shall be refunded to them on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.
|Names of categories||Amount to be paid by a candidate (in Rs.)||Refundable or not|
|General||500||Rs. 400/- shall be refunded on appearing in Stage 1st CBT|
|SC/ST/PwD/female||250||Rs. 250/- shall be refunded on appearing in Stage 1st CBT|
|Economically backward classes||250|
Note – Candidates belonging to special categories need to produce a supportive document at the time of online application
All the candidates can pay their application fee either online by using a debit/credit card/net banking facility or offline by submitting cash along with a system-generated e-challan in any SBI’s branch or post office before the last date.
RRB ASM Application Form 2022 & Process
RRB ASM 2022 aspirants need to fill and submit an online application on any of the RRB(s) website to apply for RRB ASM 2022 recruitment event from August 2022. RRB will not accept applications submitted in other modes. Therefore, interested candidates have to visit any of the RRB(s) website for attempting an online application. The online application will be divided into three parts:
- One-time registration
- Application fee payment
- Final submission after filling up additional details
How To Fill RRB ASM 2022 Online Application?
- Go to any of the RRB(s) official websites you wish to apply for
- Now, find and click on ‘Click here to apply for ASM 2022’
- You will see a new page where you have to get registered yourself
- For registration, you have to click the ‘New Registration’ tab
- But before that read all the provided steps to be followed while Registering & Filing the Online Application carefully
- After all, hit the cursor on the ‘New registration’ tab
- A new page will be opened having a registration form
- Fill in all the required details carefully and submit it after accepting declaration terms
- Immediately, you will see a registration number along with a password
- Use it to login into your account
- Now, fill rest of the details and select payment option either online or offline
- Don’t forget to upload the image & signature
- Now, fill in additional details (if needed)
- And, click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab
- Print your final submitted application form and keep it safe to use in future
- Scanned Photograph and Signature
- Educational details
RRB ASM Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern
RRB ASM 2022 will be a single stage CBT, followed by an aptitude test and document verification. It will be of 1.50 hours having 100 multiple-choice questions. CBT will be divided into 3 sections- general awareness, arithmetic, general intelligence & reasoning. The section-wise syllabus is given below
- General Awareness – This section will have MCQs relating to National/international events, awards, famous personality, current affairs, books with author name, important abbreviations, Indian constitution, history, geography, budget, economy, general science, environment etc.
- Arithmetic – This section will contain MCQs related to the following important topics- LCM & HCF, number system, compound & simple interest, profit & loss, time & work, time & distance, percentage, simplification, algebra, data interpretation, mensuration etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – This section will have objective questions from several topics like number ranking problems, general reasoning problems, blood relations, decision making, alphabet series, age related problems, coding & decoding, arithmetic reasoning, direction test, mathematical operations, mental ability problems etc.
CB Aptitude Test
Those candidates who will be qualified in single stage CBT will be called for computer-based aptitude test followed y document verification. Candidates are required to bring a vision certificate to the aptitude test centre from an eye specialist. Computer based aptitude tests will be divided into 5 tests/sections- intelligence test, selective attention test, spatial scanning test, information ordering test and personality test.
|Section Name||Number of MCQs||Total duration (in minutes)|
|Selective Attention Test||30|
|Spatial Scanning Test||40|
|Information Ordering Test||25|
RRB ASM Admit Card 2022
RRB ASM 2022 admit cards will be available to download ten days before the date of examination. RRBs will issue a separate admit card for both single stage CBT as well as an Aptitude Test. Admit cards will not be sent by courier or any other mode to the candidates by RRB. A candidate itself needs to download his/her RRB ASM 2022 admit card from the RRB(s) website.
How I download my RBB ASM 2022 admit card?
- Open RRB(s) website in your browser
- Now, go to the ‘RRB ASM 2022 section’
- Find and click on the ‘Download Admit Card’ link
- Enter the required details like registration number & password
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your RRB ASM 2022 admit card
- Save or print it
Note – All the candidates have to bring a valid admit card along with an original photo ID to the examination centre
- Konkan Railway NTPC Recruitment 2022
- RRB NTPC Application Form 2022
- RRB NTPC Syllabus 2022
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2022
- RRB NTPC Results 2022
RRB ASM Exam Date 2022
RRB ASM 2022 exam date will be released by RRBs. It is expected that a single state CBT and aptitude test will be conducted as per the schedule given in RRB ASM 2022 official notification. To know examination and other important dates, stay connected with us as very soon we will update all the information as per official notification.
RRB ASM Result 2022
RRB ASM 2022 result is expected to be declared within 3 weeks from the date of examination. RRBs will declare both test results separately. To check single stage CBT results or aptitude test results, a candidate has to visit the RRBs official website.
How To Check RRB ASM 2022 Result?
- Open any of the RRB(s) website
- Now, find and click on the ‘Recruitment for ASM 2022’ link
- Click on the given ‘Result’ link
- Enter the required details such as registration number and password
- Click the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your ASM 2022 result
- Download/save or print it
- Close the website
RRB ASM FAQs
Q. When will RRB ASM notification get released?
A. RRB ASM 2022 notification will be released in August 2022.
Q. What is the closing date of registration and submission of online applications?
A. September 2022 [Expected]. The exact date will be updated here soon.
Q. What is the examination fee for PwBDs?
A. Candidates belonging to PwBDs will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- towards examination fee. This amount shall be refunded to them on appearing in 1st Stage CBT.
Q. Can I submit the online application to more than one RRB?
A. No, you cannot. Applications submitted to more than 1 RRB will lead to the rejection of all the applications.