JVVNL Recruitment 2021 Apply Online, Syllabus : JVVNL / AVVNL / Jd.VVNL Technical Helpers recruitment 2021 will be conducted in the upcoming months. Jd.VVN, JVVN & AVVN Distribution companies will release a combined notification and invite application forms to recruit eligible candidates. Interested candidates can apply online on the website www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in from 2nd July to 23rd July 2021.
Read further to know about JVVNL / AVVNL / Jd.VVNL Technical Helpers recruitment 2021 details like the release of advertisement, detail of vacancies, reservation rules, educational qualification, age, salary, selection procedure, date & centre of examination, admit card, examination pattern & syllabus, result, etc.
JVVNL Helpers Recruitment Overview
|Name of the examination||Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. Technical Helpers Recruitment 2021|
|Also known as||JVVNL Technical Helpers Recruitment 2021|
|Advertisement no.||To be notified|
|Post name||Technical Helpers|
|Application submitting mode||Online|
|Application submission duration||2nd to 31st of July, 2021|
|Payment of fee||2nd to 31st of July, 2021|
|Selection procedure||Computer based competitive exam|
|Downloading of call letter||Yet to be announced|
|Online exam||Yet to be announced|
|Centre of examination||Different centres across the state of Rajasthan|
|Results||Yet to be announced|
|Apply online @||www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Help Line number||9414000611|
JVVNL Technical Helpers Recruitment 2021 Advertisement & Vacancies
Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited will release a combined advertisement for the recruitment of technical helpers in 3 electricity distribution companies viz. Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (JVVNL), Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (AVVNL) & Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd. (Jd.VVNL).
Download JVVNL Helper Notification 2021
As per the detailed advertisement, the total no. of vacancies is 2433. However, this number can be decreased/increased depending upon the requirement. Company-wise distribution of vacancies will be as follows:
|Name of company||No. of vacancies|
JVVNL Technical Helpers Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As on 1st January 2021)
As per the latest corrigendum regarding age issued by JVVNL, an applicant must have acquired the age of 18 years and should not be more than 31 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit
|Name of the category||Applicable relaxations in upper age limit (in years)|
|More Backward Classes (MBC)||5|
|Backward Classes (BC)||5|
|Scheduled Tribes(ST) & Scheduled Caste(SC)||5|
|Existing employees in concerned company||5|
An applicant must have passed secondary examinations from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of Secondary Education or any other equivalent Board along with ITI or equivalent examination in any of the following trades
- Power Electrician
Note: Applicants having diploma/degree in engineering or any other higher qualification without ITI (SCVT / NCVT) / NAC are not eligible to apply.
JVVNL Technical Helpers Recruitment 2021 Application fee & Payment
- Such General candidates whose family’s annual income is less than Rs. 2.50 lakh and applicants belonging to SC / ST / BC / MBC categories are required to pay an amount of Rs. 550/- towards application fee
- Other candidates like UR (Gen.) having an annual income of family Rs. 2.50 lakh or more are required to pay an amount of Rs. 850/- towards application fee
- No benefits will be applicable for candidates of the creamy layer of MBC / BC category
- MBC / BC / SC / ST candidates of other States shall be considered as general candidates and they have to pay an amount of Rs. 850/- towards application fee
- Applicable bank charges will have to be borne by the candidates of all categories
- Applicants can pay the application fee through online mode by using internet banking, debit cards or credit cards
- Application fee once paid will neither be transferred nor be refunded in any circumstances
- Applicants can deposit their application fee from 2nd to 23rd July 2021
JVVNL Helpers Recruitment 2021 Application Form & Process
JVVNL Helper Application form will be available online from 2nd to 23rd July 2021. The interested candidate is required to submit only one application to apply for the post of technical helper in any distribution company. The complete online application process is explained below:
- Open Energy portal of Government of Rajasthan or click here
- On the homepage, you will see a few links of electricity distribution companies under heading ‘primary bodies’
- Click any of the concerned company’s link for which you want to apply
- You will be redirected on the main page of the concerned distribution company
- Click ‘Menu’ tab; it is available on the top right corner
- Click on link ‘Career’; it is available under ‘Recruitments’ link
- ‘Career’ page will be opened
- Find and click on the ‘Online Registration’ link
- You will see a new page having few tabs, important dates, instructions, and advertisements tabs
- Read ‘Instructions’ & ‘Advertisement’ before going through the online registration process
- Since you are a new user, so click on the tab ‘Registration for New User’; it is available on the same page
- You will see a new page where you have to select a company for which you want to apply
- After selecting a company, now click ‘Yes’ if you belong to Rajasthan otherwise ‘No’ option
- Click on the ‘Next’ tab
- You will see a new page having a basic details form
- Enter your name, father’s / husband’s and mother’s name
- Select your gender, date of birth, the centre of online examination, marital status, nationality, etc.
- Enter your mobile no. & active email address
- Enter your communication details such as present & permanent address with nearest police station name & PIN code
- Enter your educational qualification details such as year of passing secondary examination & ITI
- Preview all the details then submit the registration form
- You will see a provisional registration number
- Now, upload scanned copies of your latest photo & signature
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment of a fee
- After making payment, you are required to take a printout of the ‘Online Application Form’
JVVNL Helpers Recruitment 2021 Selection Process, Scheme & Syllabus
- The final selection of candidates shall be done through a computer-based competitive exam. CBT consists of one common question paper having two parts – Part A & B.
- Both parts will have multiple type questions with 5 options (including correct answer).
- MCQs will be in both English & Hindi languages.
- Each MCQ in Part A will be for 1 mark and each MCQ in Part B will be for 2 marks.
- There shall be no minimum marks (qualifying marks) and negative marking. The total time duration shall be 120 minutes.
|Part / Subject name||Question (MCQs)||Max. marks||Syllabus|
|50||50||This section will have MCQs from the several topics such as Gen. Science & Elementary Maths, Current Affairs, Geography and Natural Resources, Economic & Agriculture development, Culture & History with special emphasis on Rajasthan etc.|
Tech. knowledge / skill
|100||200||This section will have MCQs from the concerned trades. Questions will be of the level of ITI / NAC.|
JVVNL Helpers Recruitment 2021 Date & Centre Of Examination
The date of examination is yet to be announced. It is expected that the examination will be held in the month of October / September 2021. Company-wise places of exam centre are given below:
|Company name||Places of centre|
|Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited||Bikaner & Jodhpur|
|Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited||Udaipur & Ajmer|
|Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited||Kota & Jaipur|
Firstly, finally selected candidates will be employed as ‘Probationer Trainee’ for 2 years. During this duration, they will get a remuneration of Rs.13,500/- per month. Then, after completing the training period, candidates will get Rs.19,200/- per month.
JVVNL Helpers Recruitment 2021 Call letter
Call letters will be available for downloading before few days from the date of examination. To download call letter, candidates will have to visit any of the company’s websites. Once call letters uploaded on the website, the examination conducting authorities will inform candidates through email / SMS.
How to Download Call Letter?
- Open any of the company’s website
- On the homepage, you will have to find and click on ‘Download admit card’ link
- On clicking the said link, a new page will be opened where you will have to enter your registration number and date of birth
- After that, click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- Your call letter will be displayed
- Check all the details
- Then download/save or print it
All the aspirants should have to appear at the same examination centre as printed on their call letter along with their downloaded & printed call letter & a photocopy of their ID proof. It will be used for identity verification.
JVVNL Technical Helpers Recruitment 2021 Result
The exact date of JVVNL result announcement is yet to be released. Once the date announced, we will update this post.