TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 Apply Online :
Telangana State Public Service Commission once again announced a new recruitment event. This time, TSPSC is going to recruit candidates for the positions of Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. The commission has done all the preparations in order to conduct this recruitment event as per schedule mentioned in official notification. Interested aspirants may apply to this post by submitting an online application at the website www.tspsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of application and payment is 10th of August 2018.
Before submitting an application, job-seekers must aware of few things like date of release of official notification, no. & distribution of vacancies, eligibility conditions, fee & mode of payment, how to apply, selection procedure, hall ticket, examination date & centres, result etc.
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 Official Notification & Vacancies
On 19th of July 2019, the Secretary of Telangana State Public Service Commission has released a notification against no. 17 / 2018 for the vacancies of Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation in the State of Telangana. Interested job seekers may view / download or read official notification by clicking here.
As per official notification, total number of vacancies is 124. Gender (General / Women), community and gender wise details of vacancies are given at Annexure – I in official notification.
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 Overview
|Name of the examination||TSPSC Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (General Recruitment) 2018|
|Also known as||TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2018|
|Notification No.||17 / 2018|
|Notification released on||19th of July 2018|
|Post name & department||Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation|
|No. of vacancies||124|
|Submission of applications can be done from||25th of July to 10th of August, 2018|
|Last date for submission of fee||10th of August 2018 up to 11:59 PM|
|Hall tickets for examination shall be available to download from||07 days before Examination|
|Examination shall be on||7th of October 2018|
|Examination mode||Either CBT (online) or OMR based (offline)|
|Examination centres||Decided by the commission and given in official notification|
|Result||To be notified|
|Apply online @||www.tspsc.gov.in|
TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Checking eligibility criteria will be one of the most important things to do for candidates before submitting online application for the post of Bill Collector. Below we have mentioned few important eligibility conditions of TSPSC bill collector recruitment 2018.
Age (As on 1st July 2018)
Applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 44 years. However, maximum age is relaxable for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- For ex-servicemen- upper age limit is relaxable up to 3 years
- For physically handicapped persons- up to 10 years
- For SC / ST and BCs – up to 5 years
- For persons who have worked as instructor in N.C.C. – up to 3 years
Applicant should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from any recognized University in India. Applicants having higher educational qualifications may also apply.
TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2018 Fee and mode of payment
- For applicants belonging to SC, BC & ST of Telangana State – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and no examination fee
- For ex-servicemen & persons with disability – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and no examination fee
- For unemployed applicants of Telangana State (age should be in between 18 to 44 years) – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and no examination fee
- For BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and Rs. 80/- towards examination fee; total fee – Rs. 280/-
- For other candidates – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and Rs. 80/- towards examination fee; total fee – Rs. 280/-
- Mode of payment for all the applicants irrespective of their category is online through SBI ePay
- Fee once paid shall not be adjustable / refunded
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 Application Form & Process
Applications form are already available at the website www.tspsc.gov.in and the last date for submission of form is 10th of August 2018 up to 11:59 PM. Interested candidates are recommended to fill and submit online application as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush.
How To Apply?
- Open commission’s official website
- Firstly, you will need to go through ‘One-time registration’ process; it is mandatory to apply for any post under TSPSC
- So click ‘New’ button available in ‘One-time registration’ section
- You will see a new page having ‘One-time registration’ form for new users only
- Enter all the details such as Aadhar details, basic details, address details etc.
- Scan and upload your photo & signature
- Accept the declaration form
- Preview your details by clicking “Preview” tab
- Submit all the details and you will see a system generated ID which is also known as ‘TSPSC ID’
- Through ‘TSPSC ID’, now you can apply and submit an application for the post of Bill Collector
- To apply, once again open commission’s website
- Under section ‘Candidate Services’, find and click on ‘Direct Recruitment’ link
- You will see a new page
- Find and click link ‘Application Submission’ available against ‘NOTIFICATION NO. 17/2018 , Dt. 19/07/2018 BILL COLLECTOR IN GREATER HYDERABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)’
- You will see a login form
- Now, enter your ‘TSPSC ID’, ‘Date of Birth’ & ‘Verification code as shown in the image’
- Click on ‘Proceed’ tab
- After login into your account, you will see your dashboard
- Follow rest instructions to apply for the above mentioned post
- Make payment
- Submit application
- Print application
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 Procedure Of Examination
There will be 2 question papers having multiple choice questions through which final selection of candidates will be done. Both question papers will have MCQs from different subjects i.e. General Knowledge & Secretarial Abilities. Each question paper will have 150 MCQs to be solved in 150 minutes. Each MCQ will be of 1 mark. So, there will be total 300 MCQs to be solved in 300 minutes. Language of examination will be English, Telugu & Urdu.
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 Syllabus
|Paper I General Knowledge||General Science in everyday life, International relations & events, national / international current affairs, Indian Political System & Government, Geography, & Economy of India & Telangana, Policies of Telangana State, Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts & Literature of Telangana, Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement, salient features of Indian Constitution etc.|
|Paper II Secretarial Abilities||Numerical & Arithmetical abilities, Comprehension, Logical reasoning, Mental Ability etc.|
Date and Centres Of Written Examination
Examination is likely to be held in either online i.e. Computer based or offline i.e. OMR based on 7th of October 2018 at the following centres
- Ranga Reddy
- Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 Hall tickets
As per official notification, hall tickets for the examination shall be available to download through the commission’s website 7 days before commencement of examination.
How To Download Hall Tickets?
- Open commission’s official website
- Find and click on ‘Download Hall Tickets’ link
- Now, click on respective download link
- Enter your “TSPSC ID”, ‘date of birth’ and characters as shown in image
- Click on ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your hall ticket
- Download it
- Print it
TSPSC Bill Collector 2018 Results
Final results shall be announced by the commission after few days from the date of examination. To get more latest updates and news, please bookmark our website. We will regularly update this page.
Best of Luck.