TSPSC Bill Collector 2022 Apply Online : TSPSC Bill Collector Notification 2022 will be released in August 2022. TSPSC will recruit candidates for the positions of Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation through this recruitment event. Interested aspirants can apply online on the website www.tspsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of application and payment is 10th August 2022.
Before submitting an application, read this article to know about TSPSC Bill Collector’s date of release of official notification, no. & distribution of vacancies, eligibility conditions, fee & mode of payment, how to apply, selection procedure, hall ticket, examination date & centres, result etc.
TSPSC Bill Collector 2022 Overview
|Name of the examination||TSPSC Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (General Recruitment) 2022|
|Also known as||TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2022|
|Notification No.||- / 2022|
|Notification release||19th of July 2022|
|Post name & department||Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation|
|No. of vacancies||124|
|Submission of applications||25th of July to 10th of August, 2022|
|Last date for submission of fee||10th of August 2022 up to 11:59 PM|
|Hall tickets for examination||07 days before Examination|
|Examination date||7th of October 2022|
|Examination mode||Either CBT (online) or OMR based (offline)|
|Examination centres||Decided by the commission and given in official notification|
|Result||To be notified|
|Apply online @||www.tspsc.gov.in|
TSPSC Bill Collector 2022 Official Notification & Vacancies
Telangana State Public Service Commission will release a notification against no. – / 2022 for the vacancies of Bill Collector in Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation in the State of Telangana. Interested job seekers may view/download the official notification from below.
Download TSPSC Bill Collector Notification 2022
As per the official notification, the total number of vacancies is 124. Gender (General / Women), community and gender-wise details of vacancies are given at Annexure – I in the official notification.
TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Checking eligibility criteria will be one of the most important things to do for candidates before submitting an online application for the post of Bill Collector. Below we have mentioned few important eligibility conditions of TSPSC bill collector recruitment 2022.
Age Limit (As on 1st July 2022)
The applicant’s minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 44 years. However, the maximum age is relaxable for candidates belonging to reserved categories.
- For ex-servicemen – the upper age limit is relaxable up to 3 years
- For physically handicapped persons- up to 10 years
- For SC / ST and BCs – up to 5 years
- For persons who have worked as an instructor in N.C.C. – up to 3 years
Applicant should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from any recognized University in India. Applicants having higher educational qualifications may also apply.
TSPSC Bill Collector Recruitment 2022 Fee and mode of payment
- For applicants belonging to SC, BC & ST of Telangana State – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and no examination fee
- For ex-servicemen & persons with disability – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and no examination fee
- For unemployed applicants of Telangana State (age should be in between 18 to 44 years) – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and no examination fee
- For BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and Rs. 80/- towards examination fee; total fee – Rs. 280/-
- For other candidates – Rs. 200/- towards application processing fee and Rs. 80/- towards examination fee; total fee – Rs. 280/-
- Mode of payment for all the applicants irrespective of their category is online through SBI ePay
- Fee once paid shall not be adjustable/refunded.
TSPSC Bill Collector 2022 Application Form & Process
TSPSC Bill Collector Applications form will be made available at the website www.tspsc.gov.in and the last date for submission of the form is 10th of August 2022 up to 11:59 PM. Interested candidates are recommended to fill and submit an online application as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush.
How To Apply?
- Open commission’s official website
- Firstly, you will need to go through the ‘One-time registration process; it is mandatory to apply for any post under TSPSC
- So click the ‘New’ button available in the ‘One-time registration’ section
- You will see a new page having a ‘One-time registration’ form for new users only
- Enter all the details such as Aadhar details, basic details, address details etc.
- Scan and upload your photo & signature
- Accept the declaration form
- Preview your details by clicking the “Preview” tab
- Submit all the details and you will see a system-generated ID which is also known as ‘TSPSC ID’
- Through ‘TSPSC ID’, now you can apply and submit an application for the post of Bill Collector
- To apply, once again open the commission’s website
- Under section ‘Candidate Services’, find and click on the ‘Direct Recruitment’ link
- You will see a new page
- Find and click link ‘Application Submission’ available against ‘NOTIFICATION NO. -/2022, BILL COLLECTOR IN GREATER HYDERABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)’
- You will see a login form
- Now, enter your ‘TSPSC ID’, ‘Date of Birth’ & ‘Verification code as shown in the image’
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ tab
- After login into your account, you will see your dashboard
- Follow rest instructions to apply for the above-mentioned post
- Make payment
- Submit application
- Print application
TSPSC Bill Collector 2022 Procedure Of Examination
- TSPSC BillCollector exam will have 2 question papers having multiple choice questions through which the final selection of candidates will be done.
- Both question papers will have MCQs from different subjects i.e. General Knowledge & Secretarial Abilities.
- Each question paper will have 150 MCQs to be solved in 150 minutes.
- Each MCQ will be of 1 mark. So, there will be a total of 300 MCQs to be solved in 300 minutes.
- The language of the examination will be English, Telugu & Urdu.
TSPSC Bill Collector 2022 Syllabus
|Paper I General Knowledge||General Science in everyday life, International relations & events, national / international current affairs, Indian Political System & Government, Geography, & Economy of India & Telangana, Policies of Telangana State, Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts & Literature of Telangana, Modern Indian History with a focus on Indian National Movement, salient features of Indian Constitution etc.|
|Paper II Secretarial Abilities||Numerical & Arithmetical abilities, Comprehension, Logical reasoning, Mental Ability etc.|
Date and Centres Of Written Examination
The examination is likely to be held either online i.e. Computer-based or offline i.e. OMR based on the 7th of October 2022 at the following centres
- Ranga Reddy
- Hyderabad (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
TSPSC Bill Collector 2022 Hall tickets
As per the official notification, hall tickets for the examination shall be available to download through the commission’s website 7 days before commencement of the examination.
How To Download Hall Tickets?
- Open commission’s official website
- Find and click on the ‘Download Hall Tickets’ link
- Now, click on the respective download link
- Enter your “TSPSC ID”, ‘date of birth’ and characters as shown in the image
- Click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- You will see your hall ticket
- Download it
- Print it
TSPSC Bill Collector 2022 Result
Final results shall be announced by the commission after a few days from the date of examination. Candidates must visit the official website and click on the TSPSC Bill Collector link and enter TSPSC ID and Password to get the results.
Leave a Reply