Check UP Board Class 12th Result 2022 – UPMSP Results 2022 Class 12 : UP 12th result 2022 will be declared by the UP board on April 29th, 2022 at 12:30 PM. All the students of class 12th UPMSP can check their results from the official website upresults.nic.in.
The Board of High School and Intermediate Education of the State of Uttar Pradesh called Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad conducts the class XII, which is otherwise referred to as intermediate examination in the state. The board has its headquarters at Allahabad and the board holds the pride of being the board that permits the highest number of students each year in entire Asia to take up the class X and XII examinations.
The board was established in the year 1921 and she conducted her first examination in the year 1923.
How To Check UP Board Class 12 Result 2022?
UP 12th Students can check the results from our site results.careeradda.com along with the official website at upresults.nic.in. The other options offered by the government of UP include upmsp.edu.in and upmspresults.up.nic.in.
- Visit the official website
- The students will have to click on the UP class 12th result 2022 link under the latest results.
- They will find the link called U.P. Board Intermediate 12th Examination – 2022 Results live after the result is announced.
- In the new window, they will have to enter their roll number.
- The results will show up on the screen.
- They can download the same and can take a printout.
Candidates can also check the results from the other websites by providing their registration numbers. Mainly for helping the class XII students of UP Board to know their results, they can find many applications on App stores that they can download to check the results. The UP board has also taken measures to make sure that the students can get their results through the SMS facility.
When Is The Date Of Result For Class 12th in Uttar Pradesh?
As per the recent announcement from the board, the results not just for the class XII, but also for the class X students will be released by the UP Board on the 29th of April 2022 at 12:30 PM. The examination for class XII for 2022 was conducted between the 6th of Feb and the 10th of March 2022.
What Is Special About UP Board 12th Result 2022?
- This is the first time in the history of the UP Board to announce the results for class XII in the month of April. In general, the board will release the results in the month of May only. Last year, the result was declared on the 9th of June.
- For class XII the results will be out at 12:30 Noon on the 29th of April before the release of class X Results at 1:30 pm.
- The board has made an announcement that the answer sheets of the toppers in the Class XII Examination will be published on the official website of the board.
- It is an initiative for the future exam takers to know the evaluation process of the board and the way to answer to secure good marks.
- To avoid misrepresentation of students and foul playing like one student attending the examination in the name of the other, the board has planned to make it compulsory to submit their Aadhar Card details for class XI students, so that everything will be in order when they take up the class XII the next year.
- Also, this year during the class XII examination, the state took a very strict vigilance to avoid any discrepancies. This has led to many students not turning up to the examination right on the first day, while some students attended just one or two papers, and thereafter they failed to attend the test.
Statistics for Class 12th Examination 2022
For the class XII board examination in the state of Uttar Pradesh, 29,81,327 students registered. A total of 66.37 Lakh students registered for the Class X and XII examinations. Out of them, nearly 17% of the applicants dropped in the middle without attending all papers.
In 2019, the topper Priyanshi Tiwari has scored 96.20%, while the second position was grabbed together by three students with a score of 95.80%. In the last year, the overall pass percentage of UP Board Class XII was 82.5%. This year, the government expects a similar outcome or an even better outcome.
|Number of Candidates||36,56,319||-||26,56,319||30,71,892|
|Pass percentage of boys||82.07%||72.27%||77%||82.83%|
|Pass Percentage of girls||88.1%||78.81%||88%||81.91%|
|Overall pass percentage||85.00%||72.43%||82.5%||87.99%|
|Topper||-||Rajneesh Shukla & Akash Maurya (both secured same percentage - 93.20%)||Priyanshi Tewari||Sakshi Verma|
To pass in class XII examination, a student should secure at least a 35% mark in each subject. Otherwise, he/she will have to take up the compartment examination conducted by the board for failed candidates.