AIIMS Nursing Officer 2021 Application Form : AIIMS Delhi recruitment for staff nurses will be started in September/October 2021. Candidates who have essential qualifications can apply through www.aiimsexams.ac.in recruitment website. The last date for attempting online registration of applications through the AIIMS website is October 2021.
But before applying online, candidates must know few important things about AIIMS recruitment 2021 such as notice no., date of release of employment notice, name of the post, total post, essential qualification, application fees, age limit, registration dates & procedure, mode & date of exam, admit card, result, etc.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021 – Notification & Vacancies
In Sept 2021, the Assistant Controller of Examinations at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi will release an employment notification on behalf of AIIMS Raipur, Patna, Jodhpur, and Bhopal. AIIMS, New Delhi will recruit 2000 candidates for the vacancies of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse-Grade-II) available in AIIMS Raipur, Patna, Jodhpur, and Bhopal. Further distribution of vacancies is shown below
|Name of the post||Name of the Institution||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse- Grade-II)||AIIMS Raipur||151||81||45||23||300|
- Above mentioned no. of vacancies is tentative and can be changed as per the requirement of the respective AIIMS. Therefore, candidates are requested to keep visiting on this page or the website of respective AIIMS to get the latest updates on the no. of vacancies.
- Reservation of post will be applicable as per Govt. of India policy
AIIMS Nursing Officer Overview
|Exam name||AIIMS recruitment 2021 Delhi|
|Organized and conducted by||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi on behalf of AIIMS Raipur, Bhopal, Patna and Jodhpur|
|Notification||Sept 27, 2021|
|Name of the post & grade||Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse- Grade-II)|
|On-line registration of applications shall be available from||October 2021|
|On-line registration of applications will be closed by||5:00 PM on Oct 29, 2021|
|Mode of exam||Online mode [Computer Based Test]|
|Selection procedure||Online test and original certificates / documents verification|
|Admit card for Online Computer Based Test||Nov 2021|
|Date of Online Computer Based Test||Dec 07, 2021|
|Date of Declaration of Result||Dec 12, 2021|
|Original certificates / documents verification||-|
|Final results shall be announced on||-|
|Cities in which examination will be held||Major cities in India|
|Apply online at||www.aiimsexams.org|
AIIMS Nursing Officer 2021 Eligibility Criteria
All the interested candidates must check essential eligibility conditions given in the official notification.
Age limit [As on Oct 29, 2021]
The candidate should be 21 years old but his / her upper age limit shall not be exceeding 30 years. However, Age relaxation will be provided to SC/ST/OBC category candidates as per Govt. of India policy. Category wise permitted age relaxation is shown below
|Category||Age relaxation permissible beyond the upper age limit|
|PWBD + SC / ST||15 years|
|PWBD + OBC||13 years|
|SC / ST||5 years|
Note – For further details, please go through the official notification.
Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) OR B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University AND registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council
Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery of any recognized board/council/institute AND registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council AND have minimum 2 years experience in a 50 or more bedded hospital after completing the aforementioned educational qualification.
AIIMS Nursing Officer – Application Fees & Mode Of Payment
All the persons with benchmark disabilities [PWBD] are exempted from payment of examination fees. But General / OBC candidates and SC/ST candidates are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1500/- and Rs. 1200/- respectively towards application fees.
General / OBC & SC / ST candidates can pay the application fees through net banking / credit card / debit card. Along with prescribed application fees, they will also have to pay the applicable transaction/processing fee, if any, to the respective bank. Few points to be remembered are given below
- The application fee is non-refundable
- Without application fees, the form will not be accepted
AIIMS Nursing Officer 2021 Application Form
Application forms will be available online on the AIIMS website www.aiimsexams.ac.in from Oct 08 to 29, 2021. Candidates who want to apply are required to submit their applications only through online mode.
How To Fill Online Application Form For AIIMS Delhi Recruitment For Staff Nurses?
- Open AIIMS Exams official website
- Go on the registration page or please click here
- The complete registration process to get yourself registered for the AIIMS Staff Nurse exam
- Print Registration Slip of on-line application form and keep it safe for future reference
- After registering yourself, search and go on to the application form
- Fill in the required details in your application form
- Scan and upload your passport size photograph and signature [both scanned files should be as per the specifications given in official notice]
- Check all the details filled in your application form and make changes [if required] otherwise submit it
- After submitting your AIIMS Staff Nurse online application form, now you are needed to pay the amount online towards application fees
- You can pay the amount through the Net banking service or credit card/debit card
- After paying the application fee, print your final submitted application form
AIIMS Nursing Officer 2021 – Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- There will be a single paper to be conducted in online mode i.e. computer-based test [CBT].
- The question paper will have 200 multiple choice questions [MCQs] to be solved in a maximum of 3 hours. Each question will be of 1 mark.
- So, the maximum allotted marks for the paper will be 200.
- For each wrong answer, provision of negative marking will be followed [1/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer].
- 180 out of 200 MCQs will be based on respective subject and the rest 20 MCQs will be on General Knowledge & Aptitude.
Final Selection Procedure
On the basis of performance in single stage paper, candidates will be called for a document verification round. Original certificates/documents of final selected candidates will be checked then verified by the respective AIIMS. Original certificates/documents to be produced by candidates are
- Print out of registration slip of online application form
- Print out of e-admit card
- Document/certificate having date of birth
- Disability document [if applied under PWBD category]
- SC/ST/OBC category certificate [if applicable]
- Experience certificate, if available
- ‘NOC’ from the current employer [if applicable]
AIIMS Nursing Officer 2021 Exam Date & Centres
AIIMS online exam for the post ‘Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse- Grade-II)’ will be conducted in Dec 2021 on an India basis. Names of examination cities are given below
|Noida||Tirunelveli||Chennai||Amirtsar||Mumbai / Navi Mumbai|
|Panaji||New Delhi||Raipur||Bhilai Nagar||Chandigarh|
AIIMS Nursing Officer 2021 Admit Card
AIIMS Nursing Officer Admit card 2021 for the online computer-based test will be available to download from few days before the date of examination. However, the exact date is yet to be announced. Candidates are required to download their admit cards from the AIIMS website. Candidates must note down that no admit cards will be sent by post.
How To Download Admit Card?
- Open official website
- Go to the recruitment section by clicking on the tab ‘Recruitment’; this tab is available on the homepage of the AIIMS exam’s website
- Find and click on the link ‘Nursing Officer-2021 for AIIMS’
- Enter your ID and then the password
- Enter captcha
- Then click on tab ‘Login’
- Find and click on the link ‘Download Admit Card’
- Your admit card will be download within a few seconds
- Print it
AIIMS Nursing Officer Result 2021
The date of declaration of result is still not disclosed by AIIMS, New Delhi. However, it is confirmed that results will be declared through AIIMS official website.