AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2022, Apply Online: AIIMS MBBS 2022 admission will be based on NEET 2022. AIIMS MBBS seats will be filled through the NEET UG exam, hence candidates have o undergo the NEET UG Admission process.
AIIMS MBBS 2022 online application process will be started in July 2022. Interested candidates need to apply online for AIIMS MBBS 2022 on the AIIMS’s official website. However, the last date for online registration of application is 5th August 2022, but you are requested to submit the online application form as early as possible to avoid the last minute rush.
|AIIMS MBBS Details||Dates|
|Apply Online Start Date||July 2022|
|Apply Online Last Date||August 2022|
|Fee Deposit||July/August 2022|
AIIMS MBBS Through NEET UG eligibility criteria is given below.
- Candidates must have cleared 12th class examinations from the recognized education board.
- They must have studied 12th class in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and English.
- General category candidates must have secured 50% marks in aggregate and SC/ST/OBC category candidates must have a 45% score aggregate. (PWD General – 45%, Other PWD – 40%)
- General and EWS candidates must be aged between 17 – 25 years old as on 31st Dec 2022.
- OBC/SC/ST/PWD candidates must be aged between 17 – 30 years old as on 31st Dec 2022.
AIIMS MBBS Application Form Through NEET-UG 2022
Complete application procedure along with few other important details like important events, examination pattern, etc. are discussed here. To apply for AIIMS MBBS 2022, you need to submit an online application on the AIIMS website. Step by step online application process is explained below:
How to Apply Online?
- Go to the NEET official website
- On the homepage, you will see a few tabs; find and click on the ‘Academic Courses’ tab
- A new page will appear having several courses names
- Click on the ‘MBBS’ link then ‘Proceed’ tab
- Now, hit the ‘click here’ tab given under the ‘New Registration’ section
- Now, you will see a few instructions to fill the application form
- Read them carefully then hit the ‘Proceed’ tab
- Now, you will see an application form having a few blank fields to be filled by candidates
- Enter all the required information very carefully as you cannot change them later at any stage
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- On successful registration, you will receive login credentials i.e. candidate ID & password through email and SMS
- Now, you have to log in with the same candidate ID & password to fill rest details of your online application
- Once you logged into your account, you have to click on the ‘Proceed to Step 2’ tab
- At Step 2, you need to pay the requisite application fee online through SBI’s integrated payment gateway
- After making payment, don’t forget to print e-receipt
- Now, select examination city
- Fill in the qualification details
- Upload scanned copies of image, signature & left-thumb impression in the required format
- Now, print your final submitted application form
Documents/ Details Required To Complete Online Application
Before going for attempting AIIMS MBBS 2022 online application, you are requested to collect the following below given necessary things as you will need them to complete your online application process:
- Personal and alternative mobile number
- Valid email address
- Any national bank’s credit/debit card or net banking details to pay the application fee online
- Personal details
- Valid photo ID (use any of the following IDs- Aadhar Card, driving license, PAN card, passport, voter ID/EPIC card, either 10th or 12th board admit card)
- Scanned copies of image, signature & left-thumb impression in the specified format
- Category & OPH certificate (if applicable)
AIIMS MBBS 2022 Exam Pattern
AIIMS MBBS 2022 will be a national level computer based test to be conducted in September 2022 in online mode.
- It will have one question paper having 200 MCQs and candidates need to answer 180 questions.
- Questions will be from 4 subjects – Physics, Chemistry, and Botany, and Zoology.
- Each subject Question will be divided into 2 sections, Section A and B. Section A has 35 Questions and Section B has 15 questions, out of 15, candidates need to answer 10 questions.
- Total marks will be 720.
- According to the choice of candidates, the question paper will be provided either in Hindi or English.
- Candidates have to choose the question paper’s language at the time of attempting online application and the selected language cannot be changed later at any stage under any circumstances.
About AIIMS MBBS 2022
AIIMS MBBS 2022 will be an entrance test for admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) of 5 ½ academic years duration (including 1 year’s mandatory internship) in all 9 AIIMS. 1107 is the total number of M.B.B.S. seats to be filled by this entrance test. Institute-wise seat distribution is given below
|Location of AIIMS||Total number of M.B.B.S seats|
Seat reservations will be applicable as per the rules of the Government of India. All the AIIMS MBBS 2022 aspirants are requested to go through official notification to understand eligibility criteria and other important things before attempting an online application.
Leave a Reply