AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2021, Apply Online: AIIMS MBBS 2021 online application process will be started in March 2021. Interested candidates need to apply online for AIIMS MBBS 2021 on the AIIMS’s official website. However, the last date for online registration of application is 5th March 2021, but you are requested to submit the online application form as early as possible to avoid the last minute rush.
Complete application procedure along with few other important details like important events, examination pattern etc. are discussed here. To apply for AIIMS MBBS 2021, you need to submit an online application on AIIMS website. Step by step online application process is explained below:
- Go to the AIIMS official website
- On homepage, you will see few tabs; find and click on the ‘Academic courses’ tab
- A new page will appears having several courses names
- Click on the ‘MBBS’ link then ‘Proceed’ tab
- Now, hit ‘click here’ tab given under ‘New Registration’ section
- Now, you will see few instructions to fill the application form
- Read them carefully then hit ‘Proceed’ tab
- Now, you will see an application form having few blank fields to be filled by candidates
- Enter all the required information very carefully as you cannot change them later at any stage
- Now, click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- On successful registration, you will receive login credential i.e. candidate ID & password through email and SMS
- Now, you have to login with the same candidate ID & password to fill rest details of your online application
- One you logged into your account, you have to click on the ‘Proceed to Step 2’ tab
- At Step 2, you need to pay the requisite application fee online through SBI’s integrated payment gateway
- After making payment, don’t forget to print e-receipt
- Now, select examination city
- Fill qualification details
- Upload scanned copies of image, signature & left-thumb impression in required format
- Now, print your final submitted application form
Documents/ Details Required To Complete Online Application
Before going for attempting AIIMS MBBS 2021 online application, you are requested to collect the following below given necessary things as you will need them to complete your online application process:
- Personal and alternative mobile number
- Valid email address
- Any national bank’s credit/debit card or net banking details to pay application fee online
- Personal details
- Valid photo ID (use any of the following IDs- Aadhar Card, driving license, PAN card, passport, voter ID/EPIC card, either 10th or 12th board admit card)
- Scanned copies of image, signature & left-thumb impression in specified format
- Category & OPH certificate (if applicable)
AIIMS MBBS 2021 Exam Pattern
AIIMS MBBS 2021 will be a national level computer based test to be conducted on 26th & 27th May 2021 in online mode.
- It will have one question paper having 200 MCQs from General Knowledge/Aptitude, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- According to the choice of candidates, question paper will be provided either in Hindi or English.
- Candidates have to choose question paper’s language at the time of attempting online application and selected language cannot be changed later at any stage under any circumstances.
About AIIMS MBBS 2021
AIIMS MBBS 2021 will be an entrance test for admission to Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (M.B.B.S.) of 5 ½ academic years duration (including 1 year’s mandatory internship) in all 9 AIIMS. 807 is the total number of M.B.B.S. seats to be filled by this entrance test. Institute-wise seat distribution is given below
|S.No.||Location of AIIMS||Total number of M.B.B.S seats|
Seats reservation will be applicable as per the rules of Government of India. All the AIIMS MBBS 2021 aspirants are requested to go through official notification to understand eligibility criteria and other important things before attempting online application.