AMUEEE Application Form 2019 : AMUEEE (Aligarh Muslim University Engineering Entrance Examination) 2019 exam date is released. The entrance exam for B. Tech will be conducted on April 28th, 2019 at 10 am. The application forms will be available from 1st week of Jan 2019. AMUEEE 2019 is conducted for admission into B.Tech. /B. Arch/B.E courses. AMUEEE 2019 is conducted in the offline mode and interested candidates will have to apply for the same online. AMU will grant admission into 3 B.E. courses and 7 B. Tech courses through AMUEEE 2019.
AMUEEE 2019 Important Dates
|AMUEEE 2019 Application Form Availability||Jan 1 st week, 2019|
|Last date for submission of Application form||Mar 1 st week, 2019|
|AMUEEE 2019 Admit Card||Apr 2 nd week, 2019|
|AMUEEE 2019 Exam||Apr 28 th , 2019 (B. Tech)|
|Result||Jun 2 nd week, 2019|
|Counselling Round 1||Jul 1 st week, 2019|
|Counselling Round 2||Jul last week, 2019|
|Counselling Round 3||2nd week of Aug 2019|
AMUEEE 2019 Eligibility
The maximum age limit is 24 for B. Tech. Age Limit will be calculated ason 1st July 2019. 3 years relaxation is provided to candidates who passed from a Madarsa.
Candidates have to meet the all required eligibility criteria as per official website in order to attend the exam. The eligibility criteria may be subjected to modification (if essential).
The criteria are mentioned below
- Must be a citizen of India.
- Should pass senior secondary or equivalent exam with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects and Computer Science/Biology/Biotechnology and Chemistry as the third one.
- Total of 50% should be attained (45% for reserved candidates) in these subjects.
- Completion of Diploma in Engineering from AMU with a minimum 50% is also eligible for the exam.
- Completion of the final year of the Bachelor of Science course with maths and physics as one of the subjects. On this qualifying course, candidates must have secured at least 50% of marks. The required percentage is 45% for candidates from reserved category.
AMUEEE 2019 Application Form
The application form is available only through online mode. Please check with the official website to submit the application form. Before applying, candidates will have to complete the registration process, which is mentioned below:
AMUEEE 2019 Registration Process
- Visit official website of AMU – www.amu.ac.in
- Select AMUEEE 2019 application.
- A new web page will open. Fill the details asked for like the Name, e-mail ID and mobile number etc.
- Click on submit.
- Registration ID and password will be sent to the E-mail address mentioned.
AMUEEE 2019 – How to Apply?
- Log in using the ID and password received through E-mail.
- Fill the details as per the instructions.
- Upload Photograph and signature in .jpeg format. Here are the details about the size of the files:
|Type of photo||File Size||Format|
|Thumb Impression||Below 40 KB in size||Jpg/jpeg - Boys should take the impression of their left hand thumb, while girls should take the impression of right hand thumb.|
|Signature||Below 40 KB in size||Jpg/jpeg|
|Recent Photo||Below 40 KB||Jpg/jpeg|
- Select Special Category if applicable
- Candidate can select maximum 3 categories
- Select the preference of course and exam centre
- Click on submit.
AMUEEE 2019 Fee
- The fee can be paid either offline or online mode. Fee differs as per course selected.
- The fee can be paid through debit/credit card or net banking.
- Payment can also be done with Canara Bank Bank Challan or ICICI or Demand Draft.
- Candidates should draw the demand draft in favour of the finance officer and it should be payable at Aligarh.
Documents That Need To Be Uploaded
- Scanned copy of Secondary School Certificate as birth proof.
- Scanned copy of Mark sheets of the qualifying exam. If waiting for results then one has to submit self-attested photocopies of mark sheets.
- Scanned copy of Mark sheets of all other examinations appeared (including parts therein) after passing High School till date
- Scanned copy of supporting documents in support of a claim of Internal Status
- Proof of Professional Experience, if any
- NOC from an employer if employed
AMUEEE 2019 FAQs
Q. Can AMUEEE Application Form Be Corrected Once Submitted?
A. No, the correction cannot be done once submitted.
Q. Is AMU Application Form 2019 Available Through Offline Mode?
A. No, the application form is available only through online mode.
Q. Will I Get the Chance To Take Up The AMUEEE Online?
A. No, an exam is conducted only at the exam centre, not through online mode.