UPSEE 2021 Apply Online (AKTU/UPTU) : UPSEE 2021 Application form will be released by Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University that conducts the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination. UPSEE provides admission to prospective candidates in a degree level courses offered by AKTU, and its affiliated engineering, technical institutions, and other professional colleges.
The various courses are offered in the field of engineering, pharmacy, architecture, fashion designing, and hotel management, catering technology, fine arts, management, etc.
- UPSEE 2021 online form registration starts from 23rd January 2021 and the last date to apply online is 23rd March 2021. UPSEE 2021 Application forms will only be available in the online mode.
- candidates will have to visit the official website of UPSEE 2021 @https://upsee.nic.in/ to complete the process of applying for the examination.
- The UPSEE application process consists of choosing the course, filling the necessary personal details, and payment of the application fees.
Read : UPSEE Syllabus 2021
UPSEE 2021 Application Form Highlights
|Mode of filling the application form||Online|
|Mode of payment of the fee||Through online - credit card, debit card or net banking/|
Through Offline - bank
|Documents that are necessary to fill the form||Scanned copy of photo and full signature, and thumb print of the left hand|
|Criteria of Eligibility of the candidates||No upper age limit|
Seperate eligibility for each course
NRI, or Outstation candidates / awaiting results of XII standard can apply
|Discrepancy in form||Separate date will be declared for selection of forms|
Read : UPSEE Admit Card 2021
UPSEE 2021 tentative dates are mentioned below.
|UPSEE Event||Date (Tentative)|
|Opening of application form||23rd January 2021 (14:00 hrs)|
|Closing date of application form||15th March, 2021 (17:00 hrs)|
|Last date for submission of payment||15th March 2021|
|Correction in filled-in application forms||3rd April 2021 (17:00 hrs)|
|Admit card download||15th April 2021 till date of examination|
|UPSEE 2021 examination||21st April 2021|
|UPSEE 2021 Spot Counselling||Last week of July 2021|
Note: The application form for UPSEE UG and PG admission will be separately released. So the candidates should check the course carefully and then apply for it at the official website @www.upsee.nic.in
UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2021
As per the notification, there is no upper age limit to apply for UPSEE 2021 examination.
Course wise eligibility is given below as per the official notification.
|B.Tech/B.Arch/ B.Pharma/BHMCT/BFA/BFAD||Passed in Intermediate/ Equivalent|
|B.Tech Lateral Entry||B.Sc Degree/Diploma holder/|
|MBA/MCA||B.Sc Degree holder/ equivalent|
|B.Pharma Lateral Entry||Pharmacy Diploma holder|
|MCA Lateral Entry||BCA/B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science) Degree holder|
|MAM||Passed in Intermediate/ Equivalent|
Compulsory subjects must have studied in a qualifying course is tabled below.
|Course||Compulsory Papers||Any of the following subjects|
|B. Tech/B. Des/MCA (Integrated)||Physics & Mathematics||Technical vocational subject/biology/biotechnology/chemistry|
|B. Tech (Biotechnology)||Physics, mathematics/Biology||Technical vocational subject/biology/biotechnology/chemistry|
|B. Arch||Physics & Mathematics||Technical vocational subject/Engineering Drawing/biology/computer science/chemistry|
|B. Pharm||Physics & Chemistry||Technical vocational subject/biology/biotechnology/Mathematics|
|B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering)||Agriculture Discipline|
|MBA (Integrated)/BFA/BFAD/BHMCT||Any Discipline|
UPSEE 2021 Application Form
Interested candidates are advised to go through the brochure of eligibility criteria carefully before applying for UPSEE 2021 Entrance Examination. UPSEE Apply Online process commences from 23rd January 2021 and the last date of registration is 15th March 2020. Only candidates who will meet the criteria of eligibility can submit the online application form for the UPSEE 2021 examination.
How to Apply Online?
Steps To Follow While Filling Up The UPSEE Application Form is given below:
- Visit the official website or click here
- Click on the link apply UPSEE 2021
- Select the course (UG/PG) you wish to apply
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Go through the mentioned instructions, then click on the option of “Click here to proceed”
- Fill your general details, Aadhar card number as well as contact details in the form
- Then click on the “Submit” button
- Review the application and click on the “Final Submit” button
- Note down the application number for future reference.
- After that click on the “Complete Application Form” button.
- Fill up your personal details, courses applied for as well as educational details, etc.
- Finally, click on the “submit” button
- Upload your recent photograph along with the signature in the required format
- Now pay the application fee
- Click on the “pay examination fee” button
- Download and take a print out of the confirmation page.
Uploading Documents in UPSEE Application Form 2021
While uploading images in UPSEE 2021 Application form, ensure the following details:
- The image should be uploaded at one go
- Candidate should upload their recent colored passport-sized photograph
- Name of the candidate should be printed at the end of the photograph
- The signature should be done on white paper and should not be in capital letters
- All the images must be clear enough to be scanned as well as matched
- Images should be uploaded in JPEG/JPG format
- The size of the photograph should be 3.5cm*4.5 cm and should not exceed the size of 100KB and that of the signature should be 3.5cm*1.5cm and not more than 30KB.
Online Application Form for UG Courses 2021
Online Application Form for PG Courses 2021
UPSEE 2021 Application Fee
The application fee details for UPSEE 2021 examination are as follows:
|For Male/General/ OBC /Category Transgender Candidates||INR 1300|
|For Female/SC/ST/PwD Category||INR 650|
Read : UPSEE Result 2021
Candidates can submit the application fee either via online mode by using a Debit card/ credit card, online wallet, or through net banking. If you have chosen an offline payment option while filling up the application form, the payment can be made by filling in the challan issued by UPEE 2021 conducting authority at the designated bank.